PDA

View Full Version : Question on Pacific Storm?

MiamiEagle
04-08-2005, 07:22 AM
I saw the introduction vedio last night on Lexx post. I thought it was quite impressive and it made me anxious for me to buy this game.

Its quite ambitious in concept and I hope they take their time so when it comes out it will be as good as they intended it to be.

I hope thye include the British in the CBI Theater as well.

Perhaps they they can include the Chinese and Russian arm Forces as well.

Wouldn"t that blow the competition off the water.

My favorite part of this kind of game is the air Simulation part of it.

I hope you make it fluid and easy but quite realistic at the same time. I hope they make as good as EAW. I hope we can fly threw a joy stick and with relative right flight charateristic models. I do not expect them to as good as Olegs flight Simulators but of relative of good quality.

I recommend they keep the flight distance at reasonable time limit. In other words with the option of flying the whole way ar wraping it up with a key at a relative short ditance to the point of action.

Is it going to include ground troops as well?

When are they opening a English speaking forum?

When is going available for sales in the US?

I hope you keep within Historical accurate concept with the possibility of change History.

Please do not make it too gamey or you will destroy it as childish make beleive World war two game.

It will bee preferable if you could make it a two track game campaign. One historical and one Hypothetical. With the Historical a bit harder and realistic and difficult to change History and the Hyopothetical version more unrealistic and easeir to change History with experimetal weapons.

That way you can satisfy more people and not make you program for younger people only who have no Histrorical feel for this kind of games.

That way you may increase your appeal for this program to a larger set of gamers.

Thank you

Miamieagle

MiamiEagle
04-08-2005, 07:22 AM
I saw the introduction vedio last night on Lexx post. I thought it was quite impressive and it made me anxious for me to buy this game.

Its quite ambitious in concept and I hope they take their time so when it comes out it will be as good as they intended it to be.

I hope thye include the British in the CBI Theater as well.

Perhaps they they can include the Chinese and Russian arm Forces as well.

Wouldn"t that blow the competition off the water.

My favorite part of this kind of game is the air Simulation part of it.

I hope you make it fluid and easy but quite realistic at the same time. I hope they make as good as EAW. I hope we can fly threw a joy stick and with relative right flight charateristic models. I do not expect them to as good as Olegs flight Simulators but of relative of good quality.

I recommend they keep the flight distance at reasonable time limit. In other words with the option of flying the whole way ar wraping it up with a key at a relative short ditance to the point of action.

Is it going to include ground troops as well?

When are they opening a English speaking forum?

When is going available for sales in the US?

I hope you keep within Historical accurate concept with the possibility of change History.

Please do not make it too gamey or you will destroy it as childish make beleive World war two game.

It will bee preferable if you could make it a two track game campaign. One historical and one Hypothetical. With the Historical a bit harder and realistic and difficult to change History and the Hyopothetical version more unrealistic and easeir to change History with experimetal weapons.

That way you can satisfy more people and not make you program for younger people only who have no Histrorical feel for this kind of games.

That way you may increase your appeal for this program to a larger set of gamers.

Thank you

Miamieagle

SaQSoN
04-08-2005, 09:05 AM
I think, the best place to ask any questions, regarding the Pacific Storm game, would be their Official English language forum (http://pacificstorm.ru/forum/)