PDA

View Full Version : Make Atlantis Great Again!

GameGuru2018
04-27-2019, 05:23 PM
In the future, developing game about Ancient India or Sri-Lanka, developers should return to Atlantis. But this time more serious and trustworthy. At least based on the esoteric foundation! Blavatskaya, Roerich.... Atlantis, first of all, means civilization on this planet before our civilization. It was another race of people living on the Earth 3-2 million years ago, 5-6 meters high with well-developed third eye. They were so tall because gravity was weaker at the time, planet has another geography, there were no moon on the sky, no Himalayas (by the way, it is written in ancient Indian manuscripts). Our civilization is technocratic, Atlanteans, in their turn, used psychic-mental abilities, extrasensory abilites. That's why they had so developed third eye. All these Yoga, kundalini, third eye, all these indian knowledge - Atlantis heritage! They managed to transfer their knowledge.India was the closest place. There were no "kundalini schools" in Europe, Africa, America.....Nowhere! Did you asked yourself why?! Only India got that information. Atlanteans have preserved their bodies to our days, in special caves, in samadhi, very deep meditation. Special, devoted, tibetan monks look after them.
http://mtdata.ru/u3/photoB949/20563748276-0/original.jpg

GameGuru2018
04-27-2019, 05:30 PM
Not advertising. But if you developers want to know more a bit you should read this book. Written by famous professor, Tibeth explorer. Not a fantasy! Don't be afraid. I don't write it to believe or not - but for the game, about real Atlantis, will be good! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/ff/43/e8ff433f98a5c0d435783ab34907e2e9.jpg

GameGuru2018
04-27-2019, 07:42 PM
By the way, our civilization is fifth. 1) - angelic people (not material, something like pure energy) 2) - ghost like people (not material but more dense energetically) 3) - Lemurians (material) human ancestors, were 10 - 20 metres high, living in dinosaurs' time, when everything was bigger. Existed many millions of years. Extincted 3 million years ago. 4) Atlanteans. 5-6 metres. Extincted 850 thousand years ago. Some groups of Atlanteans lived to the period of 12 thousand years ago. 5) We. 1.5 - 2 metres. Still living and kicking. I only want...if the game touches such things as pre-civilizations or pre-history time....I want it not to be an empty fantasy, created out of thin air but it should, at least, have some esoteric ground. Developers should be well-versed in esoteric also!

GameGuru2018
04-27-2019, 11:05 PM
Psychic abilities include many things - as clairvoyance (no need in tv, cells..), telepathy (no need in oral speech), materialization and demotarialization objects, levitation, teleportation, telekinesis (influencing object without touching - no need in cranes).....For a game it will be good. Even modern people can telekines today....(just imagine what a big objects could Atlanteans move with their abilities!)
https://youtu.be/SiCaL45Gr2s

GameGuru2018
04-29-2019, 06:05 PM
This video is not fake! Only look how she is exhausted after telekines. I watched all her documentary videos. I think, in the future, one of Assassin's Creed game game, I mean big game, can be during the heyday of Atlantis civilization. Millions and millions years ago. Even if Ancient Greeks met them it was surviving remnants of civilization when atlanteans was shorter 3-4 metres. But I think ancient greeks didn't meet them and it was legends passed from generation to generation. By the way, Atlanteans were different nations and races, like people today and sometimes fought with each other. They were spread all over the Earth, that time Earth. It was not only one island or continent. In the game may be demonstrated that assassin's roots even older than Ancient Egypt! Assassin as Atlantean would be good. But by developers should be gathered all esoteric information about Atlantis. As trustworthy information as it can be about atlanteans. Not fairy tales, that full of internet! I recomend Helen Blavatsky, Nicholas Roerich, Muldashev, Indian and Tibetan sources about Atlantis. Only not that western Trash!!! Think about it, developers!