PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find this game addicting?

unseen_death
12-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find this game fun and madly addicting? I can never get enough of it. I have Call of Duty 4, but I am too distracted about needing to feed my addiction. I get so detracted that I get killed too many times in Call of Duty 4. And I get off after playing one round of Call of Duty 4 to play Assassin's Creed. It is crazy!

avsrule247
12-28-2007, 07:27 PM
I think your options of "Being Sneaky", "Blending In" and "spying" could go into the category of stealth. Anyways, my favourite part is the escape after an Assassination. I love the escape.

Redfeather1975
12-28-2007, 08:10 PM
I didn't find the game addicting, but I thought it was really fun when I did play it.
So far the only addicting game I've played is Ape Escape. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Also I liked the free roaming and climbing the most. It was interesting trying to find ways of getting up some high points without being seen at all.

Xthe_assassinX
12-28-2007, 10:15 PM
APE ESCAPE FTW!! HAHA I haven't played that game in forever. I am addicted to this game though, I won't even lie. I think this game is more for people to really appreciate the art that goes into the game. When I first came to Damascus and it opened the screen up a little bit and you can see the whole city, that made the game for me pretty much. I also like being able to free-roam and do as you please. No time limits, no points, NO CHEATS! That is probably my favorite part. Most games have cheats and when it gets hard you just can't help but hop on cheatcc.com or another cheat website and look them up. When this game got hard, (when I drowned 300 times trying to assassinate someone)
I went to look for cheats and there wasn't any. It made me like the game more, and it made it better when I ended up beating it the day after I got it. I've never played a video game so much, and to be honest the only reason I bought a 360 was to play this. Now that I have, I know I made a wise decision. I can't wait for Assassins Creed II. Also, to edit, one of the best parts is the climbing. I love being able to climb on any building no matter what. As long as there is something to grab you can climb it. It's amazing. I wish you could swim though, that would make for sweet assassinations. Imagine hiding in a fountain under the water and jumping out to plunge your hidden blade into someones skull. rawr

telecaster55
12-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Fun to play? You bet!

Addicting? Not really.

Despite its repetativeness I greatly enjoyed playing and beating the game, and after that to pick up some left over achievements, but replay value is small.