PDA

View Full Version : Competitor's island take over and blocked areas on map.

BigJim35
04-27-2019, 07:45 AM
Hi, first of all I LOVE the game! A big thank you to the development team on a job well done.

So, I have two questions.

1. Is it possible to take over (buy out) another competitor's island without the island in question being totally destroyed? I really liked the feature in other versions of Anno, where you could take over an island and still have their old infrastructure that remained intact. It is somewhat disheartening to save up to buy another competitor's franchise on their island and then have to literally start from scratch again.

2. I have finally reached the end of the campaign and received Bright Sands as my reward. It took many tries, but I finally got there! Unfortunately there are some areas that are blocked for construction, such as small areas for roads, and most irritating of all the entire coast line. I would really like to change all of those ugly ship yards into more a attractive coast line. Is there any way to unlock these areas? Or is this some sort of bug?

3. I am also a season pass holder, and unfortunately I can't find the botanical garden pieces in game. The new logos and prisoner portrait do appear in game however. Any suggestion on this?

Thanks for your help.

BigJim35
04-28-2019, 12:58 AM
Ok so, I am a bit of a dunce. I misread the Anno announcement about the Season Pass Content. Evidently the garden modules will be released at a later date throughout the year.

But that still leaves the other two questions I have about the competitor island take over and the issue of changing the shoreline of Bright Sands once you win that campaign.

Any suggestions from anyone?