PDA

View Full Version : LAG

Fallerboy
10-03-2005, 04:34 PM
this game lags alot...i mean to where i cant even play it...it sucks tooo... i realy want to play a full match but i cant cause theres too much lag...

anyway does anyone else have this problem...i dont have a bad connection or anything...hmmm
i dunno

Fallerboy
10-03-2005, 04:34 PM
this game lags alot...i mean to where i cant even play it...it sucks tooo... i realy want to play a full match but i cant cause theres too much lag...

anyway does anyone else have this problem...i dont have a bad connection or anything...hmmm
i dunno

tjm124
10-03-2005, 04:47 PM
this game only gets lagy when there is more than 5 on 5 other than that less then 10 people per room its pretty good

Wutai6
10-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Wait until some some more reliable servers have established themselves.

reeferkills
10-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Does this game not have any offical dedicated servers? I'd think that would go a long way to insuring a solid connection for decent gameplay, but I started playing MP today and all I found was lag.

mambonuts
10-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Wow...I've heard many horror stories, about 'lag' 'sound' 'weapons' 'lost maps'...etc...

I've had none of the above, and haven't heard much from others I've played with...

We should count ourselves lucky, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif I guess...

Weeoo86
10-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Well an Xbox Live auto update is up, hopefully it should fix all of that. I only played a couple of matches and I don't think I've seen any lag, so it must have done the trick^_^

Fallerboy
10-03-2005, 10:49 PM
yea it must of fixed it.

i just played like 4 rounds of steal the sample
with 16 people.

this is a great game...good job ubisoft. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

foetus_head
10-04-2005, 01:08 AM
I am so relieved to hear that. I have heard so many bad stories I was actually just considering not getting Live. I will definately be getting that soon now! I can't wait.

I hope to see some of you online soon...