PDA

View Full Version : PTS update from this morning?

SecludedOne
04-25-2019, 05:24 PM
State of the game said there would be a PTS update this morning when servers went down. I just logged in and no patch update. Nothing has changed. The materials cache they spoke of is not at the vendor????

Kalimwulf
04-25-2019, 06:42 PM
I was going to ask the same question.

d...o...c
04-25-2019, 07:01 PM
During the state of the game yesterday they also said the crafting cache was live and it is defiantly not live.

Mister.Wong
04-25-2019, 07:30 PM
same same. its just something like a tick in a box for them. they praise it in the stream and forget to activate it? come on, mang

SecludedOne
04-25-2019, 08:56 PM
Typical I guess. Still have long launch times to get the game open. PTS is a mess. Having to farm for materials to make a build. This is all things they learned in PTS from D1. When they let us get all the gear we could, materials, and weapons. All we had to do was get on pts and throw a build together and go test. This PTS is a waste of time.

RS_Deadeye
04-26-2019, 05:31 AM
Same logged in after they said Crafting mats cache was live.. saw it wasn't. Logged out. cba to spend hours running around for mats after spending hours opening proficiency caches to find less than 5 useful items.

Also live game said Phase 3 PTS was live? Ok so what was changed then? Give us change notes! I can't see any changes. No mats cache, no other gear caches to help us not spend hours to find 2 useful items opening an endless amount of caches... These are not good testing conditions.

Kwoung
04-26-2019, 06:37 AM
Wondered the same thing, was logging into live and it said check the PTS for phase 3, but no patch or notes?

Diedel443
04-26-2019, 08:26 AM
Wondered the same thing, was logging into live and it said check the PTS for phase 3, but no patch or notes?

nah, just bad wording. They are referencing TU 3, the title update 3, not any phase of the PTS. I don't know they have any idea what is/should be on the PTS.

psi-
04-26-2019, 02:27 PM
I'm getting 5.1G download after closing/opening uplay.

Diedel443
04-26-2019, 02:45 PM
I'm getting 5.1G download after closing/opening uplay.

Yep, teh PTS crafting cache is on in now. What else ? Who knows, probably not even UBI.

Still spawned with no spec ammo, gear still drops far below current GS.

So what am i supposed to test. Stop the treating the PTS as a PR stunt and give us the data we need to test anything. It is bad enough that you don't seem to be able to do any decent QA internally, at least tell us what to check if you already aren't paying us for it.

Beard_0
04-26-2019, 04:43 PM
Yep, teh PTS crafting cache is on in now. What else ? Who knows, probably not even UBI.

Still spawned with no spec ammo, gear still drops far below current GS.

So what am i supposed to test. Stop the treating the PTS as a PR stunt and give us the data we need to test anything. It is bad enough that you don't seem to be able to do any decent QA internally, at least tell us what to check if you already aren't paying us for it.

There where patch notes that included a lot more than just "added crafting cache" Maybe if you don't know what you should be testing you should avoid the PTS.

xcel30
04-26-2019, 04:51 PM
There where patch notes that included a lot more than just "added crafting cache" Maybe if you don't know what you should be testing you should avoid the PTS.

Source on those patch notes?

Diedel443
04-26-2019, 05:16 PM
Source on those patch notes?

The patch notes usually referenced are the community collection of things they found (talents) and stuff said in the SOTG and overview. Unless he can link "real, official" notes buried somewhere in here, there are none.

Joonnnyy
04-26-2019, 05:42 PM
i found 2 changes that are noteworthy

1st they doubled all health/armor attribute rolls (not the base armor only bonus) so instead of having up to ~20k health/armor on vest you cna get 40k now
2nd they added +x armor regen/s to at least gloves, i fond one with ~1100 armor regen/s looks quite interesting as a stat outside of armor mods, but is very underwhelming at 200s-300s for full recovery or .3-.5% of max armor/s

xcel30
04-26-2019, 06:12 PM
well released not long ago
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/348989/title-update-3-pts-phase-2-begins-today

Diedel443
04-26-2019, 06:29 PM
well released not long ago
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/348989/title-update-3-pts-phase-2-begins-today

Okay, that is better, would be nice it it was in the PTS news, but at least it is somewhere.

So i guess neither signature ammo nor loot GS is fixed/changed so far.

It would also be very helpful to get a general comparison to live

"We made changes to NPC sponginess, lethality and spawning in missions. Please let us know what you think of these changes and if the difficulties are now more in line with what you expect."

Is that compared to "old" live or the "new" live after the nerf patch ?