PDA

View Full Version : Game wont launch

Ant_J
04-25-2019, 04:26 PM
My game wont launch because of lightingservice.exe (caused by asus aura)

http://oi68.tinypic.com/21lrjp0.jpg

game will work if i quit aura though. please fix

Ubi-Raziel
04-26-2019, 03:47 PM
Hey! I will report this to our dev team for investigation.

Does the software have any features that could be considered cheating?

Ant_J
04-26-2019, 07:40 PM
im not sure its just software that changes color of my rgb motherboard and ram. i further searched this and multiple ubisoft games wont run. what is the besy way to get a refund for a un-playable game ?
i already bought it on xbox but when the game wont work then it makes it invalid having.
even when far cry 5 have the same issues since mid 2018 and they still have not done anything.

Ubi-Raziel
05-03-2019, 04:28 PM
im not sure its just software that changes color of my rgb motherboard and ram. i further searched this and multiple ubisoft games wont run. what is the besy way to get a refund for a un-playable game ?
i already bought it on xbox but when the game wont work then it makes it invalid having.
even when far cry 5 have the same issues since mid 2018 and they still have not done anything.

Hey, apologies for the late reply.

To make a refund request, please visit support.ubi.com and create a support case.

If this issue is occurring due to lightingservice.exe running however, this is intended behaviour, as Easy Anti Cheat is trying to protect the game from potential cheating software.

WhosOnTheThrone
08-05-2019, 09:56 AM
Does the same for Ledkeeper2.exe
If an anti cheat solution stops legitimate users from using their equipment as they see fit, it is not fit for purpose.

Ubi-Raziel
08-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Does the same for Ledkeeper2.exe
If an anti cheat solution stops legitimate users from using their equipment as they see fit, it is not fit for purpose.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with other software.

Easy Anti Cheat is a well known, reputable solution to cheating in games. This was implemented to keep our games secure and as such, some software will be restricted from running.

I recommend contacting EAC support on their website to discuss the issues you are facing. They may be able to offer some insight as to whether this is intended, and if they can make any changes.