PDA

View Full Version : The Helmschmied Drachen Armor on the PC

Thunderfist87
06-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Is it possible to get the the Helmschmied Drachen Armor on the PC version of the game if you didnt buy the digital deluxe edition? Is there a way to just buy the skin by itself, because i dont want to buy the deluxe edition when i already have the game. If there isnt then that reall sucks because i really want this skin.

AubreyWilborn
06-15-2011, 02:45 PM
I dont think so.

Thunderfist87
06-15-2011, 02:55 PM
Well that sucks... Ubisoft needs to make it available to all versions of PC since its available on both consoles regardless of which version they got.

So, Ubisoft when you happen to read this please change this make it a u play reward or a virtual training award. But i doubt this will happen because your working on ACR... I can still hope though

Dizlol
06-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Even though i own the Codex Edition, i still think indeed that Ubisoft should enable all the DLC soon for the regular copy buyers...

Let's hope for the best!

Xavlet
06-22-2011, 08:28 AM
Well, the Da Vinci disappearance DLC is available on Uplay.

I got it and did all the missions related to that DLC. I read on various websites that we're supposed to get the armour as soon as we're done with this DLC but I still don't have it.

Did they mean players'd get it after being done with the DLC only on XBox and PS3, not on PC ?

Or is there just something going wrong with my game ?

AubreyWilborn
06-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Xavlet:
Well, the Da Vinci disappearance DLC is available on Uplay.

I got it and did all the missions related to that DLC. I read on various websites that we're supposed to get the armour as soon as we're done with this DLC but I still don't have it.

Did they mean players'd get it after being done with the DLC only on XBox and PS3, not on PC ?

Or is there just something going wrong with my game ?

One more time: if you are a PC gamer, you can ONLY get the Helmschmied armor if you buy a specific edition of Brotherhood. If you just buy the vanilla version of ACB for the PC , you don't get the armor.

The ever-inclusive DLC which contained the armor, the multiplayer characters, and the bonus maps only happened for console owners.

ProletariatPleb
06-23-2011, 02:00 AM
Just so you know, it's just a skin, the armour stats will be of the same armour you were wearing before applying the skin.

Xavlet
06-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Well, you don't need use such an elitist tone when answering. Obviously if I asked the question it was because the answer was not clear and I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked this forum and others and couldn't find a precise answer.

Ppl mentioned the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC and I didn't know if there was a difference between the one provided in the Deluxe version (or whatever) and the one on Uplay.
I thought Ubisoft maybe made the same DLC available later on Uplay along with the Drachen armour.

Thanks anyway...

Xavlet
06-24-2011, 02:21 AM
Sorry, I was answering to Aubrey.

And thanks for the info Sid.

I now have the Drachen armor skin and use it when wearing the Brutus armor because I find this armor to be really ugly. :P

ProletariatPleb
06-24-2011, 02:45 AM
I know, I do the same, but I prefer Seusenhofer armour with Onyx Gilded(or however it's spelled) dye tho the Drachen armour parts looks awesome, the boots usually glitch in the rear end while running.

AubreyWilborn
06-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Well, you don't need use such an elitist tone when answering. Obviously if I asked the question it was because the answer was not clear and I couldn't find it anywhere. I checked this forum and others and couldn't find a precise answer.

Ppl mentioned the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC and I didn't know if there was a difference between the one provided in the Deluxe version (or whatever) and the one on Uplay.
I thought Ubisoft maybe made the same DLC available later on Uplay along with the Drachen armour.

Thanks anyway...

Sorry if my answer sounded "eltist", it's just that this question had been asnwered ad nauseum on this thread and others.

AubreyWilborn
06-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Sorry, I was answering to Aubrey.

And thanks for the info Sid.

I now have the Drachen armor skin and use it when wearing the Brutus armor because I find this armor to be really ugly. :P

How do you have the skin when you didn't buy deluxe?

FiskMunk
07-05-2011, 01:25 PM
There's no way it'll be available as a Uplay-reward in the near future, huh? :P