PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed need to remove “Self Recovery Mechanism”

Zioses
04-25-2019, 08:28 AM
Assassin's Creed need to remove “Self Recovery Mechanism” to encourage players play with stealth, based on the combat mechanism is over power, player doesn't get positive feedback in any form with stealth gameplay, therefore I suggest Assassin's Creed remove any kind of Health Recovery Features, except of medicine——the consumables system, this will make the gameplay more strategic, player will not always play with combat mode except at the time when they are get sufficient resources to afford the expense or make mistake, at the same time this will shaped out the characteristics of "Assassin".

GameGuru2018
04-25-2019, 09:16 AM
Agree with you! When I play Assassin's Creed I want to see the game more or less closer to reality. Everything unrealistic like "killing multiple enemies with multiple arrows at once'' only spoils atmoshere and makes the game childish. Makes it Trash! As super-unrealistic parkour. Before, playing Assassin's Creed, when we climbed.... we watched where a ledge....where the next ledge to cling to...It was interesting and exciting process. Now we can climb everywhere. Even faster than we can run. Is it good for the game? Developers, think about it!

cawatrooper9
04-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Have you played Unity? Is that more or less the system you'd be interested in?

Zioses
04-25-2019, 06:51 PM
Maybe more, but the system of unity obviously still incomplete, the late period of gameplay is too easy, it needs to increase the risk of assassinate, make the behavior more skillful like adding the QTE(or Timing??) system in to require player press the button in the right timing (juz 1 fixed button), maybe this will Increase the concentration of players while playing. To me, this two element are the key factor to attract people play in stealth, for now stealth gameplay in AC is meaningless, most player can't get persistent reward after the assassinate animations are going repeat.