PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Access to higher-tier buildings in blueprint mode.

espemagn
04-24-2019, 09:34 PM
The blueprint mode is amazing, and I love planning large sections of my city in advance before I start building. It would however be very convenient to be able to place the blueprints for later tier buildings when planning the city, even though they might not be available to build yet.

It could either be just all the building for the current level you are in; i.e. you can place the church for your workers when you get them, but not the power plant; or all the tiers at once, so you could place the plans for the university as soon as you started the game, if you so wished. Not sure what would be best, but a way to plan ahead a bit would be most welcome.

Cheers.

k4Qu
04-25-2019, 08:44 PM
Yeah it would be great to have the building menu switch to a version with all buildings from all tiers unlocked but exclusively as blueprint.

Dae994
04-26-2019, 03:35 AM
I agree completely,
I feel like blueprint mode is only using half of its potential.
I would love to be able to blueprint my important buildings from the start of the game so i dont have to delete half my neighourhood because i forgot to leave a massive space for a university several tiers down the line.

IanWPG
04-26-2019, 03:54 AM
Yes I totally agree! Really need blueprinting for all tiers, the requirements to build the blueprints IE iron wood etc etc is enough, some of the stuff you need to get is super far away from getting.

IanWPG
04-26-2019, 03:56 AM
Also we need "Deco buildings" has no purpose but to make it look nicer (maybe tiny amount of attractiveness)

Major.Reeco
04-26-2019, 11:53 AM
Agree

Mistia001
04-26-2019, 12:20 PM
would love that

GameMasterFox
04-26-2019, 11:53 PM
It would be great to have that when in Blueprint Mode. All the buildings available for blueprinting so you can get make your city look nicer and easier. Hell, another idea would be adding a 'Copy Blueprint' option to simply transpose blueprint(s) to other islands if needed.

espemagn
04-27-2019, 04:44 PM
Ooh, copying building layouts, I like that! Maybe even storing them in a blueprint library for future use, if you build something you are particularly fond of. I know you can copy individual buildings, but that kind of beats the purpose of your meticulously designed sausage-setup if you have to replicate it building by building.

Anymn
04-27-2019, 05:27 PM
Agree, but only if you can enable/disable it in the settings and after unlocking the item atleast once in another safegame. It would break the immersion for me to see all items right from the start.