PDA

View Full Version : Should I be worried?

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 07:32 AM
As Im nearing completion of my second skin, its dawning on me...I have absolutely no technique! I am happy with the results, but Ive just been tweaking and experimenting with settings, etc. I dont think any two skins of mine will have utilized the same methods to attain the same result! LOL!

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 07:32 AM
As Im nearing completion of my second skin, its dawning on me...I have absolutely no technique! I am happy with the results, but Ive just been tweaking and experimenting with settings, etc. I dont think any two skins of mine will have utilized the same methods to attain the same result! LOL!

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 08:27 AM
Your like a young chick jumping out of the nest for the first time, you dont know how to fly, but you flap like hell, bang in a bit of tail feathers and make it to the ground, from that you learn, you try different combinations of this and that and before long you can get to airborne and make it to a fence. More wing bashing happens and you eventually develop your own technique which allows you to succesfully fly /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif It will come you are developing your technique as you go along, but judging by your last skin, you skipped the jumping out of the nest and the fence session /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 02:05 PM
I told you to stop smoking that stuff TT /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

S!

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aeroart/images/hunhunter-texas_sig2a1.jpg

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 05:48 PM
No wacky baccy here, just fall over juice /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 07:52 PM
Thanks plato, maybe you should hit him with another metaphor to get his "wings flapping."

http://www.indelibleinc.com/kubrick/films/fmj/images/fmj.gif

When you get to hell, tell 'em SnowsFoot sent you

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 11:03 PM
LOL

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 11:10 PM
well i thought it injected a bit of humour whilst getting my point across, hate the one line succinct answers you normally get, variety is the spice of life /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif