PDA

View Full Version : joysticks

El_clampy
02-10-2010, 02:17 AM
after the premature end to my new logitech g940 ( two months use )rudder pedal failure like somebody else on these forums :-( . shame as i was beginning to like it .
anyhow any other new and exciting joysticks coming up ? just seen the saitek x-65f but i'm not sure about this force sensing idea really , as i love force feedback like me old microsoft stick and would say it's pretty much a must that my next stick has this also.i don't suppose anybody has pre ordered the saitek stick so we can have a review ?

BluesmanSF
02-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Yo! Sorry to hear that they cracked.. But I'd recommend purchasing separate rudder pedals instead of replacing the whole "rack". And CH Products Rudder pedals are truly top notch, and they should last forever =D So I'd keep the Logitech throttle and stick. Happy Flyings!

6S_Blues

El_clampy
02-10-2010, 04:08 AM
already been rma'd i'm afraid and money refunded

horseback
02-10-2010, 03:12 PM
CH, CH, CH!!!

Shop around a bit; if you're in the US, you should be able to get a CombatStick, Pro Pedals and a Pro Throttle or Throttle Quadrent for about the same money you misspent on the Logitech junk.

I've had my CH rig for nigh on 8 years now with nary a glitch. In terms of cost per minute of virtual flying pleasure, I figure I'm well under 1 cent, and I expect to pass on before they do.

cheers

horseback