PDA

View Full Version : No Academy?

DjiXas
02-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Hi,

Is it still under dev (as there is no such faction in http://might-and-magic.ubi.com...tronghold/index.aspx (http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/heroes-6/en-GB/game/creatures/stronghold/index.aspx) )

Or Academy is no more?

dchalfont
02-22-2011, 07:28 AM
The fifth faction will be called Sanctuary. They have a water theme and some bad *** dragons etc wit a chinese theme. The artworks of the factions units were leaked.

Dungeon, Academy and Sylvan will be in the expansion.

Last time SHtronghold had to wait out, it's only fair they rotate.

BTW. Academy was my fav faction but the factions so far as well as the leaked faction are soooooo good I don't even care.

Like I said, expansions for the other factions.

I'm sure like the rest of H6 it will be epic.

Here, have a complimentary screenshot

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2816/february22shipbattle.jpg

mcgslo
02-22-2011, 07:31 AM
read the forum for more info about factions..
we already disscused about that... numerous times

DjiXas
02-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Thanks, dchalfont

That was my favorite faction too!

Thunion
02-22-2011, 07:52 AM
lets hope and pray academy will be in expansion as in no heroes it was more then 2 factions made in addons before..and yes there is alots of info in formus first read it then ask.

dchalfont
02-22-2011, 08:14 AM
I don't think there will be more than 2 factions in the expansion either....at least not in the first expansion....I imagine all 3 will be in and that the 3 will be spread across 2 expansions.
2x$25 expansion or 1x$50 expansion, either way wouldn't bother me. Unlike Nival I imagine Black hole would make the expansion factions worthwhile ( thinks of Fortress,....*shudder* )

Asterisk
02-22-2011, 01:39 PM
That screenshot is horrible - needs AA badly.

C_h_u_c_k_l_e_s
02-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Ummm...dchalfont, where did you get that screenshot from?

And btw...it's not for certain that Dungeon, Academy & Sylvan will appear in expansion packs...I've been "assuming" that they will, but it hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

dchalfont
02-22-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by C_h_u_c_k_l_e_s:
Ummm...dchalfont, where did you get that screenshot from?

And btw...it's not for certain that Dungeon, Academy & Sylvan will appear in expansion packs...I've been "assuming" that they will, but it hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

I got it from here

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1060878/m/1641055119 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5861060878/m/1641055119)

EDIT:

It seems the picture was edited out and replaced with the correct one. If you look at the comments on the official facebook page you will see people talking about that pic and linknig it to here. They also used a direct link to the picture which probably still works so yeah, not my fault there was a mis-communication between Ubi and the forums.

Thunion
02-23-2011, 03:05 AM
thats the problem and i really hope that all 3 gonna be in expansion... but well they "hadnt confrimed" sanctuary to.

Shawn85
02-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Will Academy be keepings its Middle Eastern theme? If not Ill probably give this whole game a pass. Im Indo-Persian so yes it is important to me and I would appreciate if someone else had any info. Also I love how the necromancer faction is going Egyptian. Thumbs up blackhole.

Thunion
02-28-2011, 02:55 AM
Will Academy be keepings its Middle Eastern theme?
I am sure they will even if its not what i want.. Its was n the same world a heroes 5 so there will be no Harcore changes in the factions(like totaly changing its theme)
As i sayed not once,IF academy will be there at all..

Shawn85
02-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Thunion:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will Academy be keepings its Middle Eastern theme?
I am sure they will even if its not what i want.. Its was n the same world a heroes 5 so there will be no Harcore changes in the factions(like totaly changing its theme)
As i sayed not once,IF academy will be there at all.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its not what you want :O? Anyways thanks for the reply man.

Thunion
03-01-2011, 05:43 AM
its not what you want :O
Just fell in love with tower and snowy terrain ;D
also hardcore mage gennies looked better for me than jinn wariors.

Khanofallorcs
03-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I have recently found a site about Homm6 (MMH6) that says the sanctuary is the fifth faction and even gives the familiar line-up
The site is: http://www.giantbomb.com/might...-heroes-vi/61-32374/ (http://www.giantbomb.com/might-magic-heroes-vi/61-32374/)
Anybody know if this is true, it would be nice to have them, but I think I would have liked academy a little more (it was my favourite faction)
on a closer inspection, the site seems a bit updated as some creature names have changed (ex. Priestess is now Sister)

Shawn85
03-14-2011, 05:24 AM
the more i read about this story im glad they didn't put my beloved academy faction in this iteration. if the wizards were headed by 1 of these stupid griffin kids I would have dropped the series as a whole. please give us a speedy expansion with suitable stories and heroes for the best faction this series has every produced (in all honesty I think Academy and Necropolis are tied). On a positive note amazing job with necropolis, keep up the good work, I'm not too disappointed with the main hero but I think you guys could have done much better.

H5forem
03-15-2011, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by dchalfont:
Dungeon, Academy and Sylvan will be in the expansion.
No dwarves? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

Asterisk
03-15-2011, 09:35 AM
No Mars faction and flying saucers?.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Shawn85
03-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Ok I was forced to preorder a stupid digital copy of this game, as was all my fellow north americans for the promise of beta play. I dont even know why I did this because I'm not even sure if my main reason for fandom of this series will be intact. Apparently the developers are keeping in contact with fans and developing accordingly. I want confirmation that academy will be brought into expanasions or dlc, also that the faction will be kept largely intact. Looking over the other faction I'm willing to play with (necropolis) I am really liking their new egyptian building aesthetic but not most of the creature changes, where the wraiths and bone dragons...fate spinners? Ok... I don't think this is an unreasonable question and I would appreciate an answer before my period to cancel my order is up.
Thank you

Thunion
03-19-2011, 12:42 PM
I want confirmation that academy will be brought into expanasions
You want them to confrim expansion factions before the main game realse? I bet that ubi themselves arent 100% what expansion factions gonna look like

Shawn85
03-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Blackhole are supposed to be big fans of the series r they not, ofcourse their familiar with the factions. I doubt they don't have a fair amount of pre-writing or atleast certain plans for possible future epansions in case of success. If not that's a somewhat serious lack of foresight in a business sense. Its not only a reasonable question its also simple 1. Looking forward to an answer.
Thanks

Shawn85
03-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Maybe 'confirmation' wasn't the word I was looking for, but atleast a share of future plans on the topic.

dchalfont
03-19-2011, 07:00 PM
No Academy is not that big a deal. They were my favourite faction too, but now we have a new faction which is so good it might make a more permanent addition to the franchise.

Usually add on factions are so poorly thought out they are 1-offs only.

Sanctuary is bad ***.

Shawn85
03-19-2011, 09:29 PM
O cmon man...you can't say its that not that big of a deal. I think sanctuary is amazing and its primed to overtake my necros as second favorite, but its impossible to neglect them in a homm game for long. I very much doubt there completely absent but just not playable which sux. The silver cities are right there and the necros are just splintering off. They were arguably the most important force in homm5 aswell. I've read they have hinted dungeon will be returning, why can't they give academy fans a heads up? Start talking blackhole, lol...

WaterPoloLaw
03-19-2011, 09:34 PM
I think it is all going to depend on how they fit into the story during this time period.

I can pretty much guarantee that we will see at least the following two factions is future expansions:

1. The high-elves; and
2. The academy.

dchalfont
03-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Shawn85:
O cmon man...you can't say its that not that big of a deal. I think sanctuary is amazing and its primed to overtake my necros as second favorite, but its impossible to neglect them in a homm game for long. I very much doubt there completely absent but just not playable which sux. The silver cities are right there and the necros are just splintering off. They were arguably the most important force in homm5 aswell. I've read they have hinted dungeon will be returning, why can't they give academy fans a heads up? Start talking blackhole, lol...

But what about the people who were fans of stronghold, they would have been ****ed i heroes 5, we can't expect 10 factions in the vanilla game, we would be waiting another 12 months...

I'm glad the exclusion of some of the factios was not done for an exchange with a faction from last time like tends to happen, at some point new factions had to come along.

I'm sure they'll be back in an expansion.

My wildest fantasy; that all 3 missing factions will be in an uber expansion at $49 in 12 months time. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll settle for 2 expansions with the 3factions split between them though.

I'd be shocked if any of the 3 didn't appear at all so fingers crossed. I wasn't saying I don't care if they never come, I just think it's not as big a deal if they aren't in the vanilla game.

Thunion
03-20-2011, 01:02 AM
we can't expect 10 factions in the vanilla game
but 5 is TO low... As i sayed there havent been less faction from times of HoMM1 in vannilla version.Min of faction most of the time was 6(HoMM2,4,5) i really dont understand why the heck they decided to go with 5 Factions this time...I dont think it would be hard to add 6th child and make him leader of Dungeon/Sylvan/Academy(But as been sayed i to dont want Griffin to rule over such mighty faction)

dchalfont
03-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Well it could come down to story reasons, I'm they they made the story before they made the final faction list, maybe it's important for the story of H6 that the other factions not be present yet.

We already know that 5 factions is final so it's best to just move on.

If there is no academy in the first expansion, then complain away. I know I will be http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

My faction favs were academy first, necro second, they gave us the best necro lineup yet so I can take the loss of academy.

The new faction being so good also eases the pain.

Shawn85
03-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Good talk boys. I absolutely do not want academy headed by 1 of these stupid griffin kids. I just need to know there plans for academies future, and I'm demanding they stay the same (yes I know I have no power but I'm passionate). I'm expecting blackhole to say "ofcourse we intend to add academy and the elf factions in the first expansion within a year ot two, and ofcourse there themes will stay true to homm5 and the established game world". On a side note yes stronghold is cool and I want everybody homm fan sated at some date but its impossible to say that stronghold holds the same sway academy does on the lore and I'm presuming with the majority of fansm

Thunion
03-20-2011, 07:40 AM
Agree with shawn,dwarves/elves/dark elves can hide in theyr Caves/Woods as much as they want,however academy are very important in Lore, we have 2 other factions originated from Silver Cities(Necromancers,Orcs) it shows that they are strong as faction,and i dont think they are anything like: "Omg our pets(orcs) starting to rebell against our power,part of us tryng to be independant and go they wicked ways(Necromancers) Demons start to crawl out of theyr pits BUT NO we dont care about all this we gonna sit on our flyng cities and study...."

Shawn85
03-20-2011, 04:34 PM
Exactly brother. Its impossible to not have academy even in this game as a non playable faction. Blackhole could release some unit screenshots to confirm that our faction will be kept in tact. Also some future plans would be nice.

Rei-V
03-20-2011, 06:07 PM
I personally think an elven race is necessary for this games lore, just as much as acadamy. However I'd expect both to be rather fundamentally altered when/if BH introduce them. They havent kept the others the same, they will almost definitely not keep any other the same either. I don't consider this a bad thing though, I'm a fan of what I've seen so far.

Shawn85
03-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Not really, haven has kept their generic medieval shiny white western european theme, inferno has kept their generic fire demon bad guy theme, orcs have kept there meso-american semi monstrous theme, necromancers have actually taken a styalized twist to encorporate an egyptian aesthetic (which I agree with). I want confirmation that the stylzation and rl aesthetic given to academy in homm5 and kingdoms will remain, at the same time I expect a few units to be shuffled around. Key word is 'a few'. Sure elves should be there, academy more so, seeing how necros are a splinter sect of wizards, wizards created orcs, wizards control the silver cities, wizards are the only athiests, list goes on and on.

Rei-V
03-20-2011, 07:21 PM
Indeed the themes are the same, I'm more talking about the actual lineup's which are getting the usual refresh shuffle/brand new creatures in place of traditional ones.

I'm with you on this one, I'd like them back, and the style to stay the same.

Shawn85
03-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Absolutely. U know what I think would be constructive? Let's give opinions on which units maybe need either a rehaul or a replacement. I'd like to suggest gargoyles for a rehaul, gremlins I think are cool but I would be open to some kind of replacement, golems I like the way they are but some kind of rehaul may be interesting who knows, djins kshatras, mages and titans need to stay, I find titans an especially beautiful unit for historical reasons. Kind of a testament to greek culture left back from alexanders invasian of persian asia. The buildings need to stay as is, no revamp no nothing. Ill play homm5 for years to come building up my floating cities.

Nalafein
03-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Hmm hard to imagine new changes to a faction that i feel was represented good in previous games.

hated the gorgyle animation in the fifth installment.

Rakasha, Djinns/Genies and mages. maybe add Golems in elite units http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif make them titanic huge or something

ChaosArchon85
03-26-2011, 01:24 PM
I always thought it oddly redundant that the wizards had golems and colossi (big golems). Why not just make the golems larger and have them upgrade into the titans?
My preferences for Academy line-up (hope I'm doing this right):
Core Units:
Rocs/Thunderbirds
Gremlins/Snipers
Magi(support)/Archmagi(offensive support)
Elite Units:
Rakshasa/Rakshasa
Elementals/Elementals
Djinn (support)
Champion:
Golem/Titan

Although, for a unique twist I think the Djinn would make an excellent Champion-tier creature while the Titan could be more of an elite shooter.

Thunion
03-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Well in my opinion Titans/Gremlins/Ginnies should stay needless to say that mages will stay in academy to(Academy without mages is the same as Haven without humans,Inferno without demons well you got my point) well i want a gargolie rework,however golems were always fiting pretty nicely.And i am not sure about rakshiras,we allready got nagas with 4 hands so i feel we wont see them again.

Shawn85
03-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Lol good call thunion, I was worried about our beloved four armed cats. Look blackhole, u gave us nagas, good for u, don't u dare take the four armed cats away from academy as a result.

Shawn85
03-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by ChaosArchon85:
I always thought it oddly redundant that the wizards had golems and colossi (big golems). Why not just make the golems larger and have them upgrade into the titans?
My preferences for Academy line-up (hope I'm doing this right):
Core Units:
Rocs/Thunderbirds
Gremlins/Snipers
Magi(support)/Archmagi(offensive support)
Elite Units:
Rakshasa/Rakshasa
Elementals/Elementals
Djinn (support)
Champion:
Golem/Titan

Although, for a unique twist I think the Djinn would make an excellent Champion-tier creature while the Titan could be more of an elite shooter.

Cool lineup man.

dchalfont
03-29-2011, 04:34 AM
Waaaaaahhhhh there's too many females and not enough shirtless titans !!!!!

(I'm sensing a theme here )

It's ok if you swing that way though, live and let be and all that jazz...

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/michellerulezd00d/crying.gif

Shawn85
03-29-2011, 09:10 PM
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://my.ddo.com/ashurr/files/2010/04/forum-troll.jpg&imgrefurl=http://my.ddo.com/ashurr/2010/04/06/anatomy-of-a-forum-troll/&usg=__IA0LHqGWDG5Zji5bRk-IGx7mblY=&h=750&w=600&sz=154&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=SE8l6fbbTKvW1M:&tbnh=163&tbnw=130&ei=3Z6STZzuAoGztwfZ0c1Q&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dforum%2Btroll%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa %3DN%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D799%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=367&oei=3Z6STZzuAoGztwfZ0c1Q&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&tx=60&ty=75

scared away from the last so this is the next thread on your troll list? *golf clap

dchalfont
03-29-2011, 09:17 PM

scared away from the last so this is the next thread on your troll list? *golf clap

Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore delusional.

You last post consisted of "my gf is hotter than your gf"

When those words are left ringing empty like so many internet claims I'm still left thinking that you are not only single but that your mother who you likely still live with has you under her thumb which is where your women issues stem from.

Stay cool my single basement dwelling friend http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

/s

Arguing with children is pointless so I'll leave it at that. But just know that everything you hate about H6 will be in the final release and that Academy will not be in the game, see the above picture.

Shawn85
03-29-2011, 09:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dchalfont:
Watch out for those females, they're everywhere these days.

Maybe you two could take this circle jerk somewhere private and sort out your pent up frustrations together. lol

U make me lol, time to shut u up. If I posted a pic of me and my gf ud want to kill urself. Also news flash, u don't know anybody on this forum and its obvious ur pandering ur insecurities in public, and talking about how ppl will never marry is just awkward. Stating that big boobed pretty ladies subtract from the feel of a war hardened proffesional army is common sense, I doubt u don't understand that. Ur just childish, not that bright, and like I said before 'insecure and angry'. I bet you live in ur moms basement, I bet ur overweight and I doubt u do well with the ladies. If I was u I'd just shut up since u seem incapable of engaging in objective and mature discussion amongst homm fans.

actually thats what i said, you were acting immature on the last forum and trying to ridicule people you dont know so i intervened. and yes you did run away because you stopped posting on there, people thought u were dumb there and they will here. I was simply getting at if your such an all star that you can conduct sermons on forum fans prove it, i can prove my claim. in short you have devolved even more and your obviously butt hurt. this thread jumping is not going to gain you any clout because most of the posters on this thread witnessed our last 'discussion' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. you might aswell stay under the bridge.

Kartabon
03-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Stop the spam and stay ON topic guys, leave those discussions out of the thread please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shawn85
04-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Kartabon:
Stop the spam and stay ON topic guys, leave those discussions out of the thread please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Have you been reading these forums other than my trolls babbling? We were wondering if any of the moderators or ubi staff was willing to share future plans concerning the academy faction in h6.

znork
04-05-2011, 01:07 PM

Have you been reading these forums other than my trolls babbling? We were wondering if any of the moderators or ubi staff was willing to share future plans concerning the academy faction in h6.

I think sir charls might have som views on that.

Shawn85
04-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by znork:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shawn85:

I think sir charls might have som views on that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is sr. charles ubi staff? will u ask him a few questions and share? ur the man znork http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

znork
04-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Is sr. charles ubi staff? will u ask him a few questions and share? ur the man znork http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sir charls is old instution in heros himselfhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Fever_K
04-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I will really miss Academy (my fav faction as well!) and my beloved Titans; even though I like the new Sanctuary faction.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to see the first expansion bringing Dungeon and Academy, with the epic "Black Dragons vs Titans" clash!

I loved the H5 Academy lineup, the arabic theme fits the town very well.

Shawn85
04-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Fever_K:
I will really miss Academy (my fav faction as well!) and my beloved Titans; even though I like the new Sanctuary faction.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed to see the first expansion bringing Dungeon and Academy, with the epic "Black Dragons vs Titans" clash!

I loved the H5 Academy lineup, the arabic theme fits the town very well.

they were great for sure, ill just try naga until the expansion i think.

leeboy26
04-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Let's hope EA don't take over on the expansion or the Academy faction will consist entirely of the charactors from Harry Potter.

'It's Leviosa, not Leviosar!'

ah **** you hermione you ****ing grammar nazi.

Shawn85
04-08-2011, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by leeboy26:
Let's hope EA don't take over on the expansion or the Academy faction will consist entirely of the charactors from Harry Potter.

'It's Leviosa, not Leviosar!'

ah **** you hermione you ****ing grammar nazi.

harry potter in a turban on an elephant, ROFL.

multistrike
04-16-2011, 03:06 PM
Academy it has been the best ranged based nation off all heroes i alwalys loved it for that... Now i see a serious gap ranged wise in most nations hope they bring acamedy back very soon !!!

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4776191/what-were-they-thinking.jpg

Shawn85
04-19-2011, 11:40 AM
The largest danger to academy is blackhole. I am not impressed with the bulk of their changes to most of the pre-existing factions. I wonder how they will butcher academy. I will take great interest to this games financial reports in comparison to homm5 and others. On the other hand I believe they did a phenomenal job with the new sanctuarty faction. What do you boys say? Optimistic or not for academy in upcoming expansion?

Thunion
04-19-2011, 01:12 PM
Optimistic or not for academy in upcoming expansion?
Err i dont even know..On one hand look at a new unique breeder and sanctuary,on other hand look at haven and part of inferno(Those damn 3 to similar demons i hate).The thing i most fear of is that they may change to much or even remove titan.Titan may be good with some nice visual changes but his mechanics should stay more or less the same.I am sure Rakshiras are gone and i am not sure how i fill about this.Other then that cant see other possible changes,but well i never thinked Devil/Bone Dragon gonna get removed either...They get much more walkers and i really hope that wont happen with academy.So All in all optimistic or not? Hope for the best,prepare for the worst A.k.a Need to learn to play sanctuary.

Shawn85
04-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Logical and even headed response as always thunion. Honestly ill be pretty upset if they remove ranis and rkashas. Just because nagas have four arms too and play similar doesn't mean the four armed cats need to go. On the contrary, these two could have some epic battles, kind of like a ryu and ken (street fighter 2) rivalry. My only quam with titans is they fight in loin clothes, a visual update would be nice. Titans wearing some greek hoplite armour throwing lightning bolts would be sik.

GoranXII
04-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah, Rakshasas were IMO just about the best new creature of H5, but were underused. The ought to have given them Infinite Retaliation, Soul Strike (disregards Incorporeal) and Elemental.

Shawn85
04-20-2011, 02:37 AM
Yeh, they were the bomb. Nothings better than maraudin on an elephant with a full academy line up as an entourage (8) they see me rollinnnn (8) lol.

Thunion
04-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Logical and even headed response as always thunion.
Thanks ;D.Yeah titan could use some armor when upgraded like in Homm 3,4 they look better this way AND titan is the one who could use similar armor to haven guys,i mean those armor look good,mythical/expensive,and somewhat magical.Can you give every warior a magical armor? Doubt that Can you give every magical giant throwing lightining bolts(or shoting them from hand,not really much of a diffrence but i like more when bolts are thrown) a magical,ornamental armor? Hell yeah.

More on rakshiras,they were the only units in H5 who were new in academy thats why i think they will get drastic changes.

Other then that i think gremlins will get change(hope not removed :O) becouse so far every T 1 units have got some serius changes or removed to look more useful.I think all of us except some gargolies change so hope it gonna happen.Golem:Golem is a golem not much of a way to change him,but well meybe golems were very diffrent 400 years ago,meybe there was no golems at all,i mean they werent most favorite creature so maybe replaced with other more mobile mechanical unit.

Shawn85
04-28-2011, 09:56 PM
i wonder what the academy might heroes are gonna be :O

Alderbranchh
04-28-2011, 10:20 PM
i wonder what the academy might heroes are gonna be :O

Strawberry cream cheese popsicles

Its a bit long, I know. But it captures the very essence of Academys melee-fightingcapabilities. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thunion
04-28-2011, 10:30 PM
wonder what the academy might heroes are gonna be :O
It may be mage blades but i guess those will be units

Shawn85
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
pffft rkashas, titans and golems raped with melee, even mages got stabby when they had to. Mage Blade, War Mage, Alchemist, Jannisary? It'll be interesting for sure. 90% chance I wont play as it though. haha

Aarikku
05-25-2011, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Fever_K:

That'd be great. But what really bugs me is that the Dungeon and Academy just seem like core Heroes. AKA, it's not Heroes without Black Dragons. Titans too, but to a lesser extent, since they weren't in Heroes 1. Awesome though Kirins are, the Sanctuary town really should've been the one delegated to an expansion pack whereas the core towns are in the main game.