PDA

View Full Version : "Additional Memories" - Revelations HELP (SPOILERS)

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Hello there to everyone.

Basically, I've finished already the "Additional Memories" in AC: Revelations, which includes viewpoints, the data fragments, the treasures and so forth, but for some reason, the "Additional Memories" box is not ticked like the others but rather transparent. The ones inside are all fully TICKED but the one outside is not.

I hope I'm being able to communicate here, since english is not my mother language. Kind regards and thank you for your time. Any help would be appreciated.

Dissident Soul
11-30-2011, 12:18 AM
im reading you loud and clear and i have the exact same thing. is this just a glitch or am i missing a secret thing

TorQue1988
11-30-2011, 04:17 AM
Same problem here...

nash_trickster
11-30-2011, 05:14 AM
It's the same for everyone... So either it's a bug that hits everybody, or there are still additional memories that we haven't got the chance to go through (because they'll be released later as DLC).

My guess is on the 2nd possibility.

Kytr
11-30-2011, 09:40 AM
It appears that that outer box is not filled in, but that doesn't appear to prevent getting 100% completion on the game.

iztari
12-07-2011, 06:59 AM
It is still annoying to see that unchecked box, even if you have 100% on the game. It makes me feel like I've missed something.

imran_hilaly
12-07-2011, 11:06 AM
It is like a secret
You have to blast open all dry wells(31 in total) in the game
Hope this answered your question

SevketErhat
12-08-2011, 12:27 AM
How about the dungeon of Vlad the Impailer ?

Kytr
12-08-2011, 09:32 AM
That goes in a separate section, along with the Haggia Sofia tomb.

Kytr
12-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by imran_hilaly:
It is like a secret
You have to blast open all dry wells(31 in total) in the game
Hope this answered your question

Odd that they didn't include that measure and that it doesn't affect getting 100% completion. Still, thanks for solving the dilemma.

TDarktower
12-31-2011, 10:34 PM
Lol. Has nothing to do with the dry wells... you have to poison all the trolls in the forum...
Seriously though, I'm with the other crew on this one. 100% memory sync means Revelations, at this point, is completed. I went through and bought all the equipment in the game, went into all the buildings that would let me (looking for a hidden quest marker). Nada. So my opinion is, like the others, it's going to be a future release expansion, like Da Vinci.
BTW, I mentioned the equipment purchasing because a cutscene is unlocked in the Assassin HQ after all the books in the game are bought/acquired.

Lantrozous
01-02-2012, 01:34 AM
To everyone who posted here, I think you need to go back and look at your 100% complete AC2 DNA. There's about five different unchecked boxes. I figured we'd all gotten past this already.