PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLAR LAIRS?

Marko_pollo2003
07-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Hi,

I've been trying to find somewhere to download these but I'm not having much luck.

I'm playing the PC version of AC2 in the UK. It originally came with Battle for Forli and Bonfire of The Vanities already included but, as far as I can see, no Templar lairs.

I've seen the DLC screen on this site saying that they would be available to download in February 2010 along with the 2 missions mentioned above but couldn't see a way to access the content.

Can anyone help?

Thanks if you can,

Marko.

comando sando
07-16-2010, 12:47 PM
sorry but there is no possible way to download templar lairs on pc http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Marko_pollo2003
07-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Aw, that's a bit rubbish. I've done everything else in the game.

Thanks for letting me know Comandosando.

TheLeoCrow
07-22-2010, 03:33 PM
if you wanted them, why didn't you buy a version that included them?

Marko_pollo2003
07-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Here's a thought Leocrow. The reason I didn't buy a version of the game with these in it is because I didn't know they existed until after I had bought the game.

Now, do you have anything constructive to add or have you managed to condense all of your, no doubt infinite, wisdom into the one obtuse and wholly pointless comment which you posted previously.

Seriously, why did you even bother to post that?

ashiohsiao
07-28-2010, 09:29 PM
I really want to be able to unlock those lairs, too... I bought mine in Taiwan, and as far as I know there's only one version - the one with Memory 12 & 13...

Marko_pollo2003
07-29-2010, 12:03 AM
Hi ashiohsiao

I suppose it's just one of those things. I'll keep a look out for the other versions on Ebay or in the Game shops.

Maybe they will sell it as DLC when the Uplay thing goes live properly.

I'll keep ypu posted if I hear anything.

TheLeoCrow
07-30-2010, 01:44 AM
There was no insoult intended on my part. if you didn't know about the lairs before getting the game, means that you didn't really care about it, so the lairs will give nothing to you other than the satisfaction that you have paid more in order to reach 100% for a game that you really didn't care very much to begin with.

However the reason for my original post was that most people who post the same question you posted is that they expected to get them for free, like the people who bought the game within the first week of it's release because of server outtages.

Hopefully though uplay will eventually offer them

GREY-W0LF
08-05-2010, 03:15 AM
If your talking about the three Additional Lairs, I don't think it's gonna happen after all this time.

Plus, given the aggravation with the Camera Glitches on the port of Assassins Tombs to PC. (You know how your view and controls act possessed during the timer sequences) Your probably better off playing them out on a console anyway. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by Marko_pollo2003:
Hi ashiohsiao

I suppose it's just one of those things. I'll keep a look out for the other versions on Ebay or in the Game shops.

Maybe they will sell it as DLC when the Uplay thing goes live properly.

I'll keep ypu posted if I hear anything.

Marko_pollo2003
08-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi Grey Wolf,

I'll see how it goes. They're probably concentrating on Brotherhood and AC3 by now anyways.

I never really had a problems with possessed cameras when I played the game. Just the odd time where a strange angle meant I was stuck with a side view or something.

It would have been nice to get 100% same as the first game but I suppose I'll just have to "build a bridge and get over it" as they say.

Maybe Uplay will have it though.

Mark.

veeran
08-11-2010, 01:16 AM
You have to either pre-order the game or got one of the special edition of the games (the Gamestop exclusive Master Edition, or the PAL-region exclusive Black Edition) The Pre-order only got you one of the maps. The Master Edition came with 2 of them, the pre-order one and another one. The Black edition of the game is the only one to come with all 3 templar lairs.
Leather Beds Mattress Mattresses (http://www.absolutebeds.co.uk/)
find men online (http://www.gossiphighway.com.au)

Hobowrath
09-16-2010, 08:06 PM
The controls in tombs were TERRIBLE and made replaying them barely fun. I feel your pain Marco since I downloaded AC2 off Steam there is no way for me to get the lairs. Ubi is always abusing its PC gamers. I should have downloaded it illegally like everyone else, but noooo I had to be the honest customer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

JohnConnor2012
09-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Agrred, the camera is horrible in AC anyway - try fighting in a small room - and especially so in the early sectionsd of the Auditire tomb.

Why I'm contributing to this thread is that I've played all three lairs as a PC-only player. Recall the delay when AC2 was first released to PC. Those three were released as DLC by waay of apology. You might find an ex-player willing to give you their access code, if this is allowed.

BTW, hopefully we'll see something similiar with 'other areas' now ACB is going to be released late too.

Marko_pollo2003
09-17-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. Good feedback is always appreciated.

I think I'll have to wait until Uplay goes live to see if I can get it as DLC. I'm playing the game through again now so still having fun with it in the meantime.

I didn't know about the code for folks caught out by the delay in releasing the game. It would be good to be able to access them but obviously I wouldn't want to do anything dodgy.

I'm looking forward to Brotherhood as well and have the Codex Edition on pre order this time(just to be on the safe side). I'll see you both in the multiplayer (although hopefully you won't see me until it's too late lol).

Take care and thanks again for the advice.

Mark.

Xterm1n8or
01-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi all,

Just wanted to say that i too have the Uk version with all sequences and the code for Avatar. I havn't played for almost a year. I got stuck with Philanderer on the roof (a bug where the character would fall through the floor preventing you from getting him), and just found out that turning off the post process thingy in options for this fight solved the problem. I have now finished the game.

The thing that puzzles me is this:
I can get to the lair locations (doors with red crosses on at the shipyard etc.), but i can't enter. Everything on my DNA is complete except for 3 rings in the Secrets section. Even so, it still tells me that i've completed it at 100%. The last thing i needed was the portrait from the final fight. (The bloke with the staff, forgot his name). Perhaps you missed something? As far as i can see, you do not need the Templar Lairs in order to get 100%?