PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 11 Memory 11: " All things come to he who waits"

jeanolivier2010
05-25-2010, 02:01 PM
Hi , i'm stuck at Sequence 11 Memory 11: " All things come to he who waits" > Capture the cargo from the ship . Current objective : Take the courrier's place without being noticed . Please tell me how to proceed ? I used the *****s to lure the guards in front of the door but when i get inside other guards detect me ! Please help me !!

Ross_Auditore
05-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Climb on the wall, drop down and assinate the runner in the brick room. Take his cothes and... they're ya go.

Six_Gun
05-25-2010, 02:54 PM
If you observe closely your options, there's really no need to pay any of the factions for distraction or combat assistance anywhere in the game, including this mission. That mission is very easy. You get a checkpoint with a cutscene where you have to enter the last area to kill the guy that carries the box.

Just climb the low wall ahead and slightly to the right, just behind where the doctor is. There's a ladder somewhere there too. Go along the roof to the right where the pigeon trails are. Jump into the haystack below. A guard will walk right to the haystack. Do a hidden assassinate on him.

Now jump over the wall ahead and slightly to the left of the haystack. Creep along the wall until you can dash in and quickly assassinate the guy near the box. Easy as pie.

katz_bg
05-26-2010, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Six_Gun:
Just climb the low wall ahead and slightly to the right, just behind where the doctor is. There's a ladder somewhere there too. Go along the roof to the right where the pigeon trails are. Jump into the haystack below. A guard will walk right to the haystack. Do a hidden assassinate on him.

A haystack? I only noticed the one at the doctor and the stairs. I've always just air-assassinated that runner from the walls above him.

Six_Gun
05-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Stairs? There's no stairs on that last part. It can be done either way though, via climbing the wall or taking a ladder to the left and air assassinating, or the way I mentioned, which is a bit more fun IMO because it has more of a feeling of sneaking and you take out the other guy that's there, vs just jumping on the courier.

I had to laugh in finding vids of this mission for the OP because in the 2nd one the guy followed so horribly he almost lost the courier twice in an easy spot, and even the chick in the 1st one took the hard way on that spot. The spot is where there's one sole guard in an alleyway and neither chose to just use the hidden blade on him. They also didn't think to use the tops of the poles when jumping across the water towards the end. I have a crap laggy P4, and I see videos of people that get plenty good frame rates even while using Fraps and they use such idiotic tactics, it amazes me. LOL

Here's someone's video showing the way you mentioned: http://www.youtube.com/user/Ka...6272F/85/UEp5HuUCXIc (http://www.youtube.com/user/Kappukeki88#p/c/FFB27C9087D6272F/85/UEp5HuUCXIc)

Here's another one that gets ridiculously overcomplicated in the following, but he did use a pretty easy (though unnecessary) method at the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1_TIx4iPlY