PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack?

KKingJohn
05-30-2011, 03:41 AM
Hi, so many people in this world wants to know what the song name to the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Ofificial trailer song/soundtrack is? or if it can be released? We really want that song without the effects and noice in it.

ThaWhistle
05-30-2011, 11:52 PM
Welcome to the forums, if you post a link to the video itll be easier to help ya, I'm not sure which video you mean.

KKingJohn
06-01-2011, 05:38 AM
The song/soundtrack to this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNs4-kRLaE
I really want it and i watch around on youtube for it and i see alot of others wanting it to! Please is there any release for it? without the sound effects and sounds? like just the soundtrack?

ThaWhistle
06-01-2011, 10:05 AM
well, its not on any of the game soundtracks, so I my guess for where to find it is as good as yours. A clean copy probably doesnt exist.

Slacker656
06-02-2011, 07:38 AM
I have a question, I bought the digital deluxe edition of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood through Steam. It supposedly came with the soundtrack to the game, I have yet to find it anywhere however. Can someone tell me where to get that from?

Jokthefoo
06-03-2011, 09:33 PM
same as slacker, when i tried to re-enter my cdkey on the extra content it just told me that my code had already been used

ThaWhistle
06-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Wherever you have Steam Installed ->Steam/steamapps/common/asscreedbrohood/deluxecontent/soundtrack

kolkasur
06-07-2011, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
Wherever you have Steam Installed ->Steam/steamapps/common/asscreedbrohood/deluxecontent/soundtrack
Ok this explains soundtrack issue but stil doesnt solve Slacker656's problem which is apparently mine as well. I played through the whole story succesfully and after two days I remind myself about exclusive content stuff as I bought exclusive edition too. So I turn on the game back where its finished (map where the apple is found) and I either cant enter the code to open that content or play any of the dna part I went through formerly cuz game menu doesnt have the option to choose one at that point. My question is how the fack i can play these exlusive maps?? (beside idea to play through it once again so quick after i did it)

Mr_Shade
06-08-2011, 09:26 AM
If you are at the end of the game, then you may have to start the game again, so you have access to the animus and the content.

The da Vinci DLC - becomes available after a few sequences into the game, you will get a on screen prompt to say as much - about 'recovered memories'

If you have problems finding it, please see the hints and tips forum, or contact Ubisoft support.

AubreyWilborn
06-19-2011, 12:13 PM
And just to answer the OP-the trailer song is not in thegame soundtrack.

sold92
10-01-2011, 05:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50HnkBgpMTg&feature=player_embedded)
what is the name of the song playing in this video ?