PDA

View Full Version : AC2 controls help?? its for pc.

sh3bang
05-16-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm having weird problems with the controls now. I seem to can't run or jump now. Its probably the key bindings that messed it up. Putting it to default still does not work. Can anyone help me clear the "symbols" for each move.

The one i was just playing fine with:
shift - empty hand, loot, pickup,interact etc.
rightclick - hold to run (what symbol in the controls is this?)
leftclick - armed hand
space- jump
1 - medicine
2- hidden blade
3 - sword

If you don't know what I meant by symbols, its the little pictures that indicate a certain action. Its seems to be still in xbox360 or ps3 format.

Meleth1977
05-16-2010, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by sh3bang:
I'm having weird problems with the controls now. I seem to can't run or jump now. Its probably the key bindings that messed it up. Putting it to default still does not work. Can anyone help me clear the "symbols" for each move.

The one i was just playing fine with:
shift - empty hand, loot, pickup,interact etc.
rightclick - hold to run (what symbol in the controls is this?)
leftclick - armed hand
space- jump
1 - medicine
2- hidden blade
3 - sword

If you don't know what I meant by symbols, its the little pictures that indicate a certain action. Its seems to be still in xbox360 or ps3 format.

Those are the exact same controls I use on my PC. Right hand mouse button is the "high profile" button, can't remember what the symbol looks like though. To run you need to hold that at the same time as you move Ezio forward (I use W for that) and to sprin you hold W, right mouse button and space bar.

sh3bang
05-16-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the reply. That was the solution I tried to do and it works. It seem I changed my "high profile" to bind with key "r" instead of right click lol. I guess that messed up every binding.

zgubilici
05-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Glad to see the problem is solved.
Please use either the hints and tips or the AC tech help forum in the future for gameplay or technical questions respectively.

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif