PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use duplicate?

PLi05
04-18-2019, 08:06 PM
Does anyone think duplicate function useful? It only can rebuild one building. When it copy a farm, it even cannot copy farm fields.

I wonder can we copy a area to quickly expand the city? Or is ubi developing any function similar to create a reusable blueprint? Present blueprint is also not as useful as I expect. It only pre-manage ground but never simplify expanding process.

Humility925
04-18-2019, 08:32 PM
I think blueprint is too much trouble, seem I had to click each blueprint time, I just save a resource then hold mouse button to move all way max or number I think best rather than using blueprint and duplicate, I do use duplicate, just not use a button, rather hold mouse button to do that for mostly house or large parks.

JAC072
04-19-2019, 02:48 AM
I have no idea what you mean by "duplicate." I don't see it as a choice, is it a glitch?

Humility925
04-19-2019, 04:15 AM
There is button that look like drop (copy) beside hand that move building, no glitch, but not very useful for me, I simple use mouse and hold button, let it go after I settle many house at once. I think better term is copy building, so no glitch.

Come to think of it, Reason it's won't work on farm because I think farm had their own id linked to building but not belong to other farm's building, I guess. Taken a grain of salt, if you will,

LTJake
04-19-2019, 10:22 AM
I swear by the duplicate button. I use it constantly. And Im not sure what you mean by the blueprint function not being good for expanding, Ive found it to be extremely useful

PacManiacDK
04-19-2019, 01:31 PM
I swear by the duplicate button. I use it constantly. And Im not sure what you mean by the blueprint function not being good for expanding, Ive found it to be extremely useful

Well how do you use the duplicate function? On what buildings? I can't drag with it to copy multiple builds so what good is it?
The only use I can hink of is if it could copy, let's say, a farm and all its fields, so I don't have to but all the fields down manually.

citrusmoon
04-20-2019, 05:46 PM
Perhaps he's talking about the duplicate/copy button where it copies the building itself, but not together with a farm fields?
It would be useful if we can copy the whole entire buildings together with the farm field pieces so that I won't have to waste so much time trying to replicate/mirror image the farms =(