PDA

View Full Version : PS4 controller no longer vibrates

codywar11
04-18-2019, 03:45 AM
I swear every time I launch this game a new bug appears. Yesterday my PS4 controllers vibrated, today they do not. Here is a list of facts that I am sure will be asked if I don't state them off the bat.
I have 3 PS4 controllers and 2 XBox One controllers. None of the PS4 controllers are vibrating, both of the Xbox ones are.
I launched trials fusion just to make sure the lack of vibration wasn't a PS4 controller with windows problem. It is not, vibration worked in Trials Fusion.
I restarted the game, restarted my computer, verified game files, went into the controller settings while in a track and turned the vibration setting off and back on again. Nothing worked.
I'm at a loss for words. There hasn't been an update in the last 24 hours, how can things just keep breaking?

codywar11
04-21-2019, 04:03 PM
Any update? This problem still persists.

UbiGabrinth
04-25-2019, 12:16 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Please make sure that controller vibration is on for PS4 controllers in your settings in game.

codywar11
04-25-2019, 03:18 AM
I don't mean to be rude, but this is a quote from my original post. "went into the controller settings while in a track and turned the vibration setting off and back on again."

Ubi-Raziel
04-26-2019, 03:57 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but this is a quote from my original post. "went into the controller settings while in a track and turned the vibration setting off and back on again."

Hello, apologies for us mis-reading your original post.

I tested this myself in-office and experienced the same issue. I have reported this to our dev team so they can start an investigation and implement a fix.

codywar11
06-05-2019, 07:07 PM
Any updates on this?