PDA

View Full Version : Extra Missions by Ubisoft

n.travkin
03-31-2010, 12:03 AM
"Following a series of temporary shutdowns on Ubisoft's DRM servers, Ubisoft e-mailed each registered PC gamer a unique code that allows them to unlock the three hidden missions: Palazzo De Medici, Santa Maria dei Frari and Arsenal Shipyard as an apology for the further server shutdowns that occurred after the 7th of March"

I got it from wikipedia. I finished the game. Where do i download those missions that are mentioned above. I havent recieved any e-mail from ubisoft?

Thanks

Riiku2
03-31-2010, 02:47 AM
Maybe you bought the game and registered after this happened? Then I assume you wont get those unlocks.

Btw, nice strategy from Ubisoft. Sell gamers a game that is completed at 80%. Then have some technical issues with servers. Then give them rest 20% as an aoplogy. Nice tactics.

Black_Widow9
03-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by n.travkin:
"Following a series of temporary shutdowns on Ubisoft's DRM servers, Ubisoft e-mailed each registered PC gamer a unique code that allows them to unlock the three hidden missions: Palazzo De Medici, Santa Maria dei Frari and Arsenal Shipyard as an apology for the further server shutdowns that occurred after the 7th of March"

I got it from wikipedia. I finished the game. Where do i download those missions that are mentioned above. I havent recieved any e-mail from ubisoft?

Thanks

Those who are eligible for this offer should have been contacted. You need to contact Support and they will let you know if you are eligible or not.

scarecrowone
04-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Ubi's servers lost all my game back-ups causing me to have to start over but I never recieved any "bonus" missions.

a_non_moose
04-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Huh. That was about the time I bought it, but could not fire it up until after finals about a week later.

Why do I get the feeling I'm hosed either way?

What is the conditions for getting this?

Heelflip
04-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by a_non_moose:
Huh. That was about the time I bought it, but could not fire it up until after finals about a week later.

Why do I get the feeling I'm hosed either way?

What is the conditions for getting this?

Same here. I think we have to wait half-year for Ubi to finally offer those 3 tombs for purchase.
I don't know what they're waiting for. AC2 is getting slowly cracked with the help of server emulator, they should make bonuses available for purchase before we can get them illegaly.

socal70xr7
04-23-2010, 12:08 AM
I thought the version I bought on steam was the "full and complete version" Apparently not as I still cannot get to a section when you leave Forli towards the mountains. And what is up with the stupid flight game there? How are you supposed to ever complete whatever you are supposed to do while flying around and kicking guys off the rooftops? I do it and then again and then again groundhog day anyone???

Pheenox
06-03-2010, 03:36 PM
I wish there was an option to "dequip" armors... because i bought the breast plates to complete the game... i think they ruin the clothing.. been wearing Alta´rs armor ever since :-/

superharek
11-26-2010, 02:50 PM
AC:B is out why you dont release these 3 locations for PC,i wont mind paying 5 bucks for this.Just release them please! Free or not,just dont make it too expensive like 10$ cause its just 3 locations.