PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II Song - on the OST?

davidjdeardorff
06-03-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm looking for a specific song and I've previewed all the songs on the OST but I can't seem to find it.

It's hard to imagine the variation would be left out of the OST - I know its a track that played several times during pivotal points of the game.

The most recent time I remember hearing it for sure was right after memory sequence 13 I believe - right after the mission where you fight at the docks and intercept the Apple of Eden...

It sounds somewhat like Earth but it's slower and the main instrument playing the overture is a piano, and it's not accompanied by other instruments aside from a violin.

Ideas?

davidjdeardorff
06-03-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm looking for a specific song and I've previewed all the songs on the OST but I can't seem to find it.

It's hard to imagine the variation would be left out of the OST - I know its a track that played several times during pivotal points of the game.

The most recent time I remember hearing it for sure was right after memory sequence 13 I believe - right after the mission where you fight at the docks and intercept the Apple of Eden...

It sounds somewhat like Earth but it's slower and the main instrument playing the overture is a piano, and it's not accompanied by other instruments aside from a violin.

Ideas?

Cpt_Yanni
06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
You can find the full OST on the iTunes store. You can hear there a preview of very song http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I hope this will help you.

davidjdeardorff
06-03-2010, 09:27 AM
I've previewed every song and I can't find it based on that, and I've even tracked down the ones that sound remotely similar on youtube and I can't find it.

The most popular two songs are: Ezio's Family and Earth but neither of them fit the bill.