PDA

View Full Version : My theories (with links to clips) *SPOILERS*

BNCJunky
12-25-2010, 09:57 PM
If you check out the credits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPjUezUSGM&t=1m18s

You hear two male voices plus Desmond's (he says "No")

Theory 1:
I think it's possible that the Templar's have captured Desmond and... (are you sitting down?)... Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is Desmond seeing his own memories of himself in the animus (like a dream in a dream)

He goes into shock as some result of seeing his own memories or perhaps the memories catch up to the present day.

Theory 2:
Either that or Desmond's SON is in the Animus seeing Desmond's memories... Desmond's son goes into shock. Perhaps Desmond is in the same room being restrained and that's why he says "No"

If you watch the truth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QurE-EzN8vY&t=4m0s

He says "it's too late to save them, everything you hold dear is already gone"
Perhaps we're in the future and they are all dead already (well because it's the future)

I do think Subject 16 figured out a way to keep himself inside the Animus (kind of like Tron)

Janoian
12-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Desmond is 25, what makes you think he has a son?

BNCJunky
12-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Janoian:

Like I said... it's possible Assassin's Creed Brother hood is Desmond's Son seeing his father's memories.

In other words.. we are actually Desmond's son seeing his father's memories of being inside the animus (while we are in the animus)

Mr_Stunner
12-28-2010, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by BNCJunky:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Janoian:

Like I said... it's possible Assassin's Creed Brother hood is Desmond's Son seeing his father's memories.

In other words.. we are actually Desmond's son seeing his father's memories of being inside the animus (while we are in the animus) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would make more sense Desmond's son reliving Ezio's memories directly, I mean , he could...

Scadey
12-28-2010, 08:26 AM
Why do people try and read so much into the game, whatever happened at the end of the game, its Desmond being put in the animus, so you can continue playing as Ezio, the whole series so far has focused on Desmond, it's not gonna be a descendant playing Desmond's memories when they could access Ezio and Altair's memories themselves

plus the big clue at the start of Brotherhod, "my name is Desmond Miles, and this is MY STORY"

Ovrgwn Assassin
12-28-2010, 09:43 AM
it is very unlikely that its desmonds son because how could he have a son there would have been some sort of thing about desmond saying about a son and how could it be his son because at the end of AC2 lucy explains abot the sun and stuff if desmond diddent stop "2012" then how could he have a son? im not sying anyones wrong but still...

Alpha Ender
12-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by creedmaster2009:
it is very unlikely that its desmonds son because how could he have a son there would have been some sort of thing about desmond saying about a son and how could it be his son because at the end of AC2 lucy explains abot the sun and stuff if desmond diddent stop "2012" then how could he have a son? im not sying anyones wrong but still...

The only way it would be his son in the Animus is if Desmond had already saved the world. Which means the driving points of this series (saving the world and Desmond as the main character) would be gone. This would destroy the series entirely.