PDA

View Full Version : A bit disapointed

SFC_Spy
04-15-2019, 06:16 PM
I own/played every AC game for the Xbox. I don't have a favorite... Love them all.
I finished Odyssey and decided to replay all of the games from the beginning..

I've run into a problem with Black Flag, I'm at appoint where I can't continue because I don't have the App for fleet play and it is no longer available on Apple nor on Google.

Anyway to get the App? If not, guess I jump to the next AC.

Swailing
04-15-2019, 06:55 PM
I've beaten that game three times, and I never used a phone app. I think you might have misunderstood something here.

AnimusLover
04-15-2019, 09:52 PM
You don't need the companion app. You should be able to send your crew in the actual game.

UbiCosmos
04-16-2019, 02:09 AM
Hello SFC_Spy,

Welcome to the forums! :) The app is not required for progression in the game. Do you have a screenshot of what you are referring to?

BladeGh0st
04-16-2019, 05:38 PM
I own/played every AC game for the Xbox. I don't have a favorite... Love them all.
I finished Odyssey and decided to replay all of the games from the beginning..

I've run into a problem with Black Flag, I'm at appoint where I can't continue because I don't have the App for fleet play and it is no longer available on Apple nor on Google.

Anyway to get the App? If not, guess I jump to the next AC.

i think he want to get AC 4 BF for mobile companion and ask where he can download it because he cannot find in googleplay store and itunestore.

AC4Bf companion is good apps , i like live map (2nd screen on ur phone , fleet battle ,stat and animus data including sea shanty :D