PDA

View Full Version : Unable to unlock the beta rewards

Gysc0
04-15-2019, 06:08 PM
Hello,

Since the beginning of the game I am unable to lock neither the Open Beta Helmet or the Trials Turbo Bike...
https://i.imgur.com/OqFNfOx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/mr6XbfG.jpg
I have a ticket create with the support. They have no clue either.

If anybody knows a fix to that, let me know please ;) because it really is confusing... :confused:

shouldn't that be just something like:

if has Trials Rising and playtime of Trials Rising Beta
then unlock Beta Rewards

Any way I would gladly help you resolve this :D

Ride safe
Gysco

UbiMatcha
04-18-2019, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the forum Gysc0!
Our team are currently looking into a solution for this issue. Just to confirm, are you also unable to unlock these on the Club website (https://club.ubisoft.com)?

SVD_NL
04-28-2019, 10:27 AM
I'm not able to unlock these either, but i was able to get the closed beta helmet.
i also wasn't able to claim them on the club website.

Scruffy McGuffy
04-28-2019, 05:55 PM
If it's any consolation, the Trials Turbo Bike is only a small attachment which sits on the bike and is hard to see. It's not a whole new bike as I assumed it was when the beta was on.

oOMutantOo
05-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Same with my account. I played Closed and Open Beta, but didn't got the reward for the Open Beta.

Ubi-Raziel
05-14-2019, 11:42 AM
Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.

I have looked into each of your accounts, and this is what I was able to find:

Gysc0 - You were missing Open Beta rewards, I have unlocked them for you

SVD_NL - I couldn't find any beta gameplay on your account, so I am unable to determine if anything is missing. Apologies.

RetroGuy2000 - You managed to redeem everything

oOMutantOo - You were still missing the Open Beta rewards, so I unlocked them

Thank you for your time!

Xenaks
05-15-2019, 10:15 PM
hey ubi raziel could you check my open beta progress too? i already bought the exhaust but i want the helmet too.thank you.

x_Ak1504_x
05-18-2019, 06:55 PM
For me please too. I also bought the exaust in the meanwhile. I opened a ticket over 6 weeks ago but in the end nothing was fixed -.- I played the Open Beta and got invited to some technical tests before the Beta.

UbiSailorScout
05-23-2019, 08:08 PM
Hi Xenaks! You should already have access to the Beta reward for Trials Rising.

@x_Ak1504_x I can see that you played in the Closed Beta and Open Beta. You should have access to your rewards now.

Rico1095
06-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Hello Support Members,
I also encountered the bug that I can not unlock the Open Beta Rewards but I definitely took part in both the Closed and the Open Beta. I already contacted the support many weeks ago but they did not do anything helpful for me. So could you please look into my beta progress too and unlock the Open Beta rewards for me? I am waiting for these rewards since the release of the game and it would be awesome if you could finally help me with this annoying issue!

Rico1095
06-17-2019, 07:49 PM
@UbiMatcha @Ubi-Raziel @UbiSailorScout
2 weeks ago I posted my request for help in this thread but nothing happened till now.
Just want to add a more actual post to this thread so maybe one of you is looking into it again.

As I described it in my former post: Please help me and look into my beta progress too.
I also played both betas but never received the items for playing it. I can see them online,
in the client and in the app but I can not unlock them. Please help me with this! Thank you :-)

UbiMatcha
06-24-2019, 04:00 PM
Hey Rico1095, apologies for the delay.

I can see you have participated in both Betas so I've unlocked the Open Beta rewards for you.
The Closed Beta reward was already redeemed, let us know if you have any further issues!

Rico1095
06-24-2019, 09:28 PM
Thank you @UbiMatcha! Everything unlocked fine for me, in the client and in-game too. Thank you so much! :)

UbiMatcha
06-25-2019, 12:29 PM
No problem, I'm glad to hear it! :D