PDA

View Full Version : [COMPLETED] Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 16th, 2019

UbiAmper
04-15-2019, 04:30 PM
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

We are deploying Patch 2.1 during this time.

Patch Notes:

Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project ďBrand Request: Gila GuardĒ.
Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

Zleed_SwiftTail
04-15-2019, 05:14 PM
Any chance this patch will also open the doors out of the Safe House so I can play the game again?

undead10000
04-15-2019, 05:20 PM
So still no fix for invntory/menu UI keybindings on PC that got changed from F to E after 5.4.2019 patch which then made mod weapon or armor keybind same as change menu page to right keybind and same thing is with open apparel or field proficiency cache that also share same keybind as change menu page to right keybind?

And this made navigating inventory/menu with keyboard really annoying and i need use mouse to access mod page lot easier, navigate menu UI to right and open apparel or field proficiency caches.

DrayloreX
04-15-2019, 05:28 PM
Nothing about the special ammo drops? Since the recent so called fix...I have seen a total of 1 special ammo drop. Its beyond ridiculous . How hard can this be to actually fix?

EDogg2k6
04-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Please for the love of god and all things holy, can someone at Ubisoft/Massive acknowledge that the game has been broken since the Friday patch, seemingly on all platforms with the following issues:

Players cannot pass through server-side controlled doors such as those with Safe Houses, Settlements and the Base of Operations.

Players are unable to interact with various crates found in the open world.

Players are unable to interact with the crafting bench at the Base of Operations.

NPCs able to shoot players thru walls and obstructions.

Delta-03 disconnects every 5-10 minutes.

To say that I am upset about the entire weekend of gameplay that I lost would be an understatement, Please fix what was broken on Friday. I can't even run the Tidal Basin mission since the entrance to the mission is blocked. This is a serious, serious problem and everyone on XBox, PS4 and PC that has had for days and I feel like we all deserve an acknowledgement let alone an explanation.

EDogg2k6
04-15-2019, 05:54 PM
Please reference this post on Reddit for details:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/bd5qcp/bug_stuck_behind_doorsno_interact_megathread/?sort=new

Thanks in advance. By the way I love this game. If I didn't love it, I woudln't be so upset by the fact that it is broken.

ThatBoyAC3
04-15-2019, 05:57 PM
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Tuesday, April 16th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Patch Notes:

Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project ďBrand Request: Gila GuardĒ.
Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

This is ********.. even after the first game u guys manage to **** up a game where we cant even play! Ubisoft is such a disappointment....
I cant play the first grand hotel mission. After just buying the game!
Delta 03 error code.. and let me tell u.. it isnt my connection!

sundershot
04-15-2019, 06:03 PM
Please for the love of god and all things holy, can someone at Ubisoft/Massive acknowledge that the game has been broken since the Friday patch, seemingly on all platforms with the following issues:

Players cannot pass through server-side controlled doors such as those with Safe Houses, Settlements and the Base of Operations.

Players are unable to interact with the crafting bench at the Base of Operations.

To say that I am upset about the entire weekend of gameplay that I lost would be an understatement, Please fix what was broken on Friday. I can't even run the Tidal Basin mission since the entrance to the mission is blocked. This is a serious, serious problem and everyone on XBox, PS4 and PC that has had for days and I feel like we all deserve an acknowledgement let alone an explanation.

This really messes me up, not to have either of the 2 gamebreaking bugs even mentioned.

Not being able to progress in story because of multiple missions with inaccessible elevator doors.

And disconnects every other time I go into cover.

Iím really loosing hope here fast, this is ultra discouraging, all my friends that purchased the game are literally days away from trading it in if something isnít fixed.

The only reason they havenít yet, is because I keep assuring them it will be fixed.

The rating of the game is plummeting at an astronomical rate, some of this could be due to a sale on xbox that happened right after the patch.
Needless to say 95% of reviews on xbox for the game over the weekend weíre abysmal, which made the rating of the game start noticibly tanking.

Without the two major bugs Iím experiencing even being mentioned, I gotta admit Iím loosing faith.

maybe I shouldnít wait for the game to drop in value, and trade it in myself before the rating of the game drops anymore and no one wants it anyway.

SlawGarbage
04-15-2019, 06:06 PM
All these problems we reported on here and these are the only fixes? Do yíall read this stuff or you just ignore it cause yíall donít like what we saying

anton6093
04-15-2019, 06:09 PM
Fix the game crashing in party and the bug that prevents you from moving after a revive....

Lyxara
04-15-2019, 06:11 PM
It is fixed, it is dropping accordingly for me and all my clanmembers.

ajb7606
04-15-2019, 06:21 PM

Iíve been trying to play the game but same thing is happening to me and I do not have all the hunter masks but on the wall it shows I do

EDogg2k6
04-15-2019, 06:23 PM
What is "fixed"?

tonyrcasio1
04-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Did you try closing app without log out? It worked for me.

OneN9ne87
04-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Nothing about the special ammo drops? Since the recent so called fix...I have seen a total of 1 special ammo drop. Its beyond ridiculous . How hard can this be to actually fix?

My thoughts exactly!

FL1NTZ
04-15-2019, 06:46 PM

I haven't had any of these issues on PC, not sure when you say "everyone".

Jay2010Zach
04-15-2019, 06:47 PM

Not sure where all this is coming from lol I have about 30 players I run with regularly on PS4 and not one has ran into a single one of these issues

FL1NTZ
04-15-2019, 06:49 PM

To add, that doesn't mean I don't believe it exists. It just hasn't been an issue for me.

EDogg2k6
04-15-2019, 06:57 PM
It could be a specific server farm that I am on because of my location on the east coast? Only Ubisoft/Massive would know and so far only crickets from them...

Zleed_SwiftTail
04-15-2019, 07:04 PM
It could be a specific server farm that I am on because of my location on the east coast? Only Ubisoft/Massive would know and so far only crickets from them...

I have the same problems, EDogg2k6. I too am on "US East" servers.

Longinus11111
04-15-2019, 07:07 PM
What about mods of cluster seeker mine. It still doesnít work for +x+x+x.

cml029
04-15-2019, 07:34 PM
Amen, brother!!

EDogg2k6
04-15-2019, 07:38 PM
Can someone, anyone at Massive/Ubisoft post a reply acknowledging that you are aware of the above issues and are working to resolve? I feel like I need to keep pounding you guys until you say something....ANYTHING. Thanks.

Vince0040
04-15-2019, 07:38 PM
This has been working fine for me since last patch.

Vince0040
04-15-2019, 07:40 PM

This has been working fine for me since last patch.

brooksturner
04-15-2019, 07:44 PM
I literally am not experiencing any of those things on ps4

hungoo1
04-15-2019, 07:48 PM
is it just me or is armor re-gen under achieving? I've tried several things, even a holster with "blacksmith" and the gains are either minute or non-existent.

hungoo1
04-15-2019, 07:51 PM
lol...with 2600 skill..I'm impressed with NPC's getting a seeker mine tickle instead of a wipe....lol

EDogg2k6
04-15-2019, 07:56 PM
for the ones that are having this issue, please post your general location. Could help them narrow down the issue.

DrayloreX
04-15-2019, 08:02 PM
for the ones that are having this issue, please post your general location. Could help them narrow down the issue.

Ok, this is info I posted in another thread where Ubi asked for info. We live in Florida.

My wife and I both play the game....I am Sharpshooter, she is Survivalist....we were WT4 until last night when we reluctantly finally moved to WT5.

Both of us are maxed except for the armor kit , conflict and pistol perk.

We started noticing the lack of ammo drops....I mean complete...as in not a single one after 4+ hours of doing variety of things...missions, CPs, etc for either of us on Thursday April 4th.

Then the Tidal Basin patch on April 5th went in and still nothing for a few days of playing. In the week between the 5th and 11th....I got exactly 2 special ammo drops....that is again playing 3+ hour sessiosn everyday. She got maybe 3 or 4 in that same time.

Since the patch on the 12th....I (Sharpshooter) have not seen a single drop....she(Survivalist) has seen one or two.

So basically...since the Tidal Basin update(going on 2 weeks now)....we can each count on less than one hand the # of special ammo drops we have seen.

Perhaps is some odd bug with only duo combo of our specializations?

The only way we can make use of our specialization weapons is by remember to toggle at the BOO.

Shadohkorp
04-15-2019, 08:17 PM
Have you decided not to change talents?

Desosav
04-15-2019, 08:27 PM
Wow never heard of such issues before. I've been playing since launch on xbox one with 100 hours of gameplay and i never had any connection issues. Might be a server capacity issue depending on the location the players are.

REDxZ3RO
04-15-2019, 08:31 PM
Just gotta say. I've been lucky enough to not have a single problem anyone is mentioning. Sign ammo drops were, but that's fine now. Really sucks for those players but they aren't universal issues.

Pdut23
04-15-2019, 09:12 PM
I've played 350+ hours on ps4 and haven't had any of those issues even once. The game feels great to me right now. That's unfortunate for those people.

LOWENDZ88
04-15-2019, 09:32 PM
Any chance the dev can fix the issue regarding safeguard please in this next update ?

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2037323-safeguard-not-working-like-it-should?highlight=Safeguard

Lo0pY04
04-15-2019, 09:50 PM
Also we should not lose the ammo we get if you log out.

mintyfresh5
04-15-2019, 09:53 PM

THANK YOU!!! I can't believe it's gone this long without Ubisoft reaching out about it. The game is completely broken for me, and all my friends. As well as a lot of people online that I've seen.

Pvt.Badger
04-15-2019, 10:38 PM
Spaghetti code is strong in this game. Maybe you should hire some competent software engineers?

Ophioneus95
04-15-2019, 11:24 PM
* Electronic Mod values are too low to use effectively, or the minimum to use them is too high.

* Enemies T-pose upon death and cause visual obstruction.

* Item Percentage Drop Rate needs to be increased (ex. High-End D50 Level 1 has yet to drop at all).

* Enemies are too aggressive at the start of conflict, spams their skills, and also absorbs too much damage without being hindered.

* Hunters DO NOT DROP Ivory Keys upon death when they should. Players who have already killed at least eight needs to be compensated immediately with the remaining keys, or make the Hunters respawnable.

* Hypocritical Limitation on Resources. If a player can keep selling gear for up to 10B E-coin, Resources should be collected just as much, if not infinitely.

* Sharpshooters are severely weaker than the other two Specializations. It needs to be more lethal since it's meant for a one-shot kill to the head.

* Sidearms from Specializations need to be upgradeable/recalibrated through all World Tiers.

* ALL Gear needs to be upgradeable/recalibrated through ALL World Tiers, including items contructed from the Crafting Bench.

* Increase Drop Rate of normal apparel.

* More useful items need to be sold by Vendors, or create more Vendors. They are otherwise useless.

* Faction Loot Containers need to contain actually powerful Gear instead of regular gear that can be found anywhere else. It's otherwise pointless to have Faction Keys at all.

* ALL Talents should be able to increase Gear Score based on Rarity when conducting Recalibration, not just Offensive/Defensive/Electronic traits.

* MANY Players cannot exit any safe area to conduct any real gameplay due to invisible blockers put in place for some unknown reason.

* Various areas within the game are inaccessible by invisible blockers that weren't there before.

(This list is subject to change depending on Ubisoft's lack of real quality gaming since they clearly do not test their games BEFORE their release.)

Army_Doc
04-15-2019, 11:47 PM
I'm just grateful they are fixing the craft bench. Been stuck at 300-330 for a few weeks now and have a liberty and chatterbox to craft. It's a new game so bugs are expected. Code is not as simple as just change XYZ. Thank you Ubisoft. Love this game! On another note, please reconsider adding more stats to the new gear sets.

Nimious85
04-15-2019, 11:50 PM
Fix the issues with the talents and RNG, and also fix the starter exotics Lullaby and Ruthless. They are stuck at level 1, useless, and we cannot break them down or even upgrade them to anything useful. It is taking up 2 inventory slots for NOTHING!! :mad:

PatrickJr.
04-15-2019, 11:53 PM
The patch notes look good, can't wait for the T-pose to be fixed. it feels like it's gotten worse :(

sundershot
04-16-2019, 12:17 AM
Xbox
I live on the east coast.

I canít progress in story because of inaccessible elevator doors.
Bank
D.C.D.
Annomolus mission (haunted checkpoint).
These three are bugged for sure for me and some friends.

And constantly disconnecting when entering cover.

I know computer code can be complex, but Iím not asking for 100 fixes.
I just want to play the game, and I canít...

I think what Iím asking for is quite reasonable.

And to have it not even addressed, leaving us who are in this situation without ANY hope for a fix any time soon is actually quite unprofessional.

Fix the broken game first...
what difference do all the balances and end game crap matter, if some of your paying customers canít even progress in the game to begin with.

bigbadwulfen41
04-16-2019, 12:20 AM
Please tell me the crafting beach fix will also help players who have had no option to upgrade the bench at all. I'm WT1 but can still only craft specialised gear at GS 200. I never got the option at level 24 or level 29 to upgrade my bench.

ChrisWAFC
04-16-2019, 12:27 AM
Any update regarding the blueprints not dropping on CP Lvl 3 and also no vanity drops for weeks from bag, suitcases etc......

christopher9119
04-16-2019, 01:15 AM

Its definitely alot better now then what it was. I get 5-10 per mission and 3 or 4 during a control point

SamSchultz
04-16-2019, 01:33 AM
I have the same exact problem. Just bought the game on sale and can't even get 10 minutes into the first real mission. Complete garbage

AlphaSuperman88
04-16-2019, 01:51 AM
Just fast travel to another safe point. doors don't affect that at all. You can travel to any friendly control point or the white house as well.

sundershot
04-16-2019, 01:54 AM
I have the same exact problem. Just bought the game on sale and can't even get 10 minutes into the first real mission. Complete garbage

I gotta say this is a real tragedy.

I was fortunate enough to play the game before the patch, and I gotta say, I was really loving it.... but thereís a thin line between love and hate.

For the players that are suffering from constant disconnects, and canít progress in the game due to inaccessible doors.... lets be honest here.

There are only a few scenarios that are possible.

A. Ubisoft does not know about it.
B. Ubisoft doesnít care about it.
C. Ubisoft canít figure out whatís wrong where or how to fix it in code.

I have a hard time believing that they donít know about it, this is a problem that is getting more and more attention.
And they would literally have to ignore the whole bugs and tech problem boards all together.

I donít believe they donít care.
This game when working is a wonderful experience, you can tell a lot of thought, time and love went into it, and I canít see them making something like this, and then just throwing the experience down the drain as if they donít care.

Which leaves us with option C.

In my mind itís the only one that makes sence, and it totaly takes the wind out of my sails.
The fact that they havenít acknowledged it, leads me to believe they canít pinpoint the problem and donít know what to do about it.

And that.... worries me.

PS. Fast travel does not fix bugged elevator doors, neither does a hard restart.
Some of us are literally stuck in limbo.

cstrang1989
04-16-2019, 01:56 AM
I'm also going to throw my hat in with the people encountering the following:

Unable to Loot containers
Unable to open safe house doors
Unable to interact with crafting bench
Unable to interact with Clan menu

Worked fine before Game of Thrones last night. Came back after work today and couldn't play at all because of the aforementioned.

eeeasytiger
04-16-2019, 02:17 AM

SO MUCH this.

My location: Valdosta, GA

So many people on reddit (I've posted in that thread that you linked in another reply on this). It's amazing how this is slipping through the cracks and not even being mentioned.

GI_Joey_
04-16-2019, 02:45 AM
I had a gamebreaking issue with TD2 at the PS4 since the latest update (see URL below). I don't know if this is serversided or something that has something todo with PSN or the PS4. This issue happend twice today within 4 hours (first time at DZ-East and second time at PVE while helping my cousin), since the latest update it happend once a day. It happend also with at some of my friends.

Please watch this video and explain me what it is and if it is serversided or PS4. And if this is serversided please fix it.

Thanks in advance.

URL video: https://twitter.com/GI_Joey_/status/1117961521676587009?s=19

Lady_Of_Cha0s
04-16-2019, 02:56 AM
So, no fix about lag, unbalanced game, specialization ammos, npc's accuracy 100 %, etc? Blah, seriously,
have a look inworld in safe rooms, they're day after day more empty. It"s maybe time to wondering why, don't you think?

eek_the_prophet
04-16-2019, 03:04 AM
My friends and I are running into the same issues with disconnects, unable to advance the story/run missions, unable to open loot, can't enter or exit the safe houses, etc. This all started this past weekend. We are all located in the Midwest USA. It's very frustrating. From what I've gathered from the posts that I've seen here and elsewhere, it's affecting all platforms and is most prevalent in the eastern half of the USA.

The company's lack of response or acknowledgement of these issues is concerning.

G0vCheese9
04-16-2019, 03:09 AM
I understand that updates and patches need to be done in order to improve game play and the quality of the game but can you guys please take a step back and acknowledge that it may not be the best time to try and fix the game on a Friday when you know that it always bugs out all weekend thus making it unplayable the entire weekend. I work third shift throughout the week and only have the weekend to play this game and it would be nice to actually play it because i cant during the week. So thank you for making me wait a entire week to play. Ever think of giving any kind of compensation to the players for this??? It might go a long way... Just saying. look !, All i know is that i want to play the game on the weekend SO STOP TRYING TO FIX IT ON A FRIDAY AND MESSING THE ENTIRE WEEKEND UP!!!!! Thanks.

BuxtonFFEMTI
04-16-2019, 03:57 AM
Any chance this patch will also open the doors out of the Safe House so I can play the game again?

I thought I was the only one!!

Shurosen
04-16-2019, 04:32 AM

Um. Been playing 7 hours a day, 7 days a week, and haven't had any of those issues. Nor are the 50 people in my clan. So these are not issues "everyone" is dealing with. I do hope they get taken care of very soon for your sake, though. And whoever else is experiencing them.

Kadd1sfly
04-16-2019, 04:45 AM
The wording on the crafting bench fix worries me. I haven't been able to upgrade it, ever, and I received the upgrade. Please, please be fixed tomorrow.

IrritatedEmu
04-16-2019, 05:15 AM
Anyone having issues with crouching during missing and server boots you out?

https://youtu.be/uO6wpPzL13M

Ophioneus95
04-16-2019, 05:43 AM
*Small Issue
**Aggravating Issue
***Needs Immediate Solution

*** Electronic Mod values are too low to use effectively, or the minimum to use them is too high.

*** Pre-Ordered versions of the game have been a waste of money as the Lullaby and Ruthless cannot be upgraded/recalibrated/dropped in any way, shape, or form.

** Item Percentage Drop Rate needs to be increased (ex. High-End D50 Level 1 has yet to drop at all).

*** Enemies are too aggressive at the start of conflict, has impossible accuracy (aimbot settings), spams their skills, and also absorbs too much damage without being hindered.

** Hunters DO NOT DROP Ivory Keys upon death when they should. Players who have already killed at least eight needs to be compensated immediately with the remaining keys, or make the Hunters respawnable.

* Hypocritical Limitation on Resources. If a player can keep selling gear for up to 10B E-coin, Resources should be collected just as much, if not infinitely.

** Sharpshooters are severely weaker than the other two Specializations. It needs to be more lethal since it's meant for a one-shot kill to the head.

** Sidearms from Specializations need to be upgradeable/recalibrated through all World Tiers.

** ALL Gear needs to be upgradeable/recalibrated through ALL World Tiers, including items contructed from the Crafting Bench.

** More useful items need to be sold by Vendors, or create more Vendors. They are otherwise useless.

** Faction Loot Containers need to contain actually powerful Gear instead of regular gear that can be found anywhere else. It's otherwise pointless to have Faction Keys/Containers at all.

** ALL Talents should be able to increase Gear Score based on Rarity when conducting Recalibration, not just Offensive/Defensive/Electronic traits.

*** MANY Players cannot exit/enter any safe area to conduct any real gameplay due to invisible blockers put in place for some unknown reason.

*** Various areas within the game are inaccessible by invisible blockers that weren't there before.

* Special Ammo disappears upon re-entering the game after having full stock and logging out. There's not one good reason for this to occur.

(This list is subject to change based on Ubisoft's lack of real quality gaming and common sense since they clearly do not THOROUGHLY TEST games BEFORE their release.)

Nepocrates
04-16-2019, 05:56 AM

Am I sure glad I have not had/seen any of these issues so far in my playing the game

Nepocrates
04-16-2019, 05:59 AM
Anyone having issues with crouching during missing and server boots you out?

https://youtu.be/uO6wpPzL13M

Nope and I always fight from cover. did the air and space 3 times today no issues

Goatsgotohell
04-16-2019, 06:46 AM
This really messes me up, not to have either of the 2 gamebreaking bugs even mentioned.

Not being able to progress in story because of multiple missions with inaccessible elevator doors.

And disconnects every other time I go into cover.

Iím really loosing hope here fast, this is ultra discouraging, all my friends that purchased the game are literally days away from trading it in if something isnít fixed.

The only reason they havenít yet, is because I keep assuring them it will be fixed.

The rating of the game is plummeting at an astronomical rate, some of this could be due to a sale on xbox that happened right after the patch.
Needless to say 95% of reviews on xbox for the game over the weekend weíre abysmal, which made the rating of the game start noticibly tanking.

Without the two major bugs Iím experiencing even being mentioned, I gotta admit Iím loosing faith.

maybe I shouldnít wait for the game to drop in value, and trade it in myself before the rating of the game drops anymore and no one wants it anyway.

Plllllllllease fix these issues I love this game I've played it all the way through two times and I created a new character to play through again and all these bugs started happening .... I love this game, the story, the game play, everything, just pllllease fix your bugs y'all I can't even play my game at this point. How does it look when you go out and buy this game all excited and start a character then you can't even get passed the training section because the game is not working properly... That seems like $60 wasted and that should be a top priority fix..

MightyMoogle
04-16-2019, 06:47 AM
I've filled my special ammo so many times since the fix. So unless you only play solo and dont have the specialist points that give you more ammo, you are lying.

Goatsgotohell
04-16-2019, 06:50 AM
Not sure where all this is coming from lol I have about 30 players I run with regularly on PS4 and not one has ran into a single one of these issues

My game was playing perfectly as well up until creating a new agent.. now there are so many problems

Ophioneus95
04-16-2019, 07:01 AM
*Small Issue
**Aggravating Issue

*** Electronic Mod values are too low to use effectively, or the minimum to use them is too high.

*** Pre-Ordered versions of the game have been a waste of money as the Lullaby and Ruthless cannot be upgraded/recalibrated/dropped in any way, shape, or form.

*** ALL LOOT CONTAINERS CANNOT BE OPENED!!!

** Item Percentage Drop Rate needs to be increased (ex. High-End D50 Level 1 has yet to drop at all).

*** Enemies DO NOT register incoming damage for a minimum of 3 seconds, shoot through any and all cover, are too aggressive at the start of conflict, has impossible accuracy (aimbot settings), spams their skills, and also absorbs too much damage without being hindered.

** Hunters DO NOT DROP Ivory Keys upon death when they should. Players who have already killed at least eight needs to be compensated immediately with the remaining keys, or make the Hunters respawnable until an Ivory Key is obtained.

** Hypocritical Limitation on Resources. If a player can keep selling gear for up to 10B E-coin, Resources should be collected just as much, if not infinitely.

** Sharpshooters are severely weaker than the other two Specializations. It needs to be more lethal since it's meant for a one-shot kill to the head.

** Sidearms from Specializations need to be upgradeable/recalibrated through all World Tiers.

** ALL Gear needs to be upgradeable/recalibrated through ALL World Tiers, including items contructed from the Crafting Bench.

** More useful items need to be sold by Vendors, or create more Vendors. They are otherwise useless.

** Faction Loot Containers need to contain actually powerful Gear instead of regular gear that can be found anywhere else. It's otherwise pointless to have Faction Keys/Containers at all.

** ALL Talents should be able to increase Gear Score based on Rarity when conducting Recalibration, not just Offensive/Defensive/Electronic traits.

*** MANY Players cannot exit/enter any safe area to conduct any real gameplay due to invisible blockers put in place for some unknown reason.

*** Various areas within the game are inaccessible by invisible blockers that weren't there before.

* Special Ammo disappears upon re-entering the game after having full stock and logging out. There's not one good reason for this to occur.

(This list is subject to change based on Ubisoft's lack of real quality gaming and common sense since they clearly do not THOROUGHLY TEST games BEFORE their release.)

Lucifer6six6
04-16-2019, 07:31 AM

You realize that special ammo only drops on certain kill criteria right?

For Demo, it needs to be an explosive kill.
For Sharpshooter, it needs to be a head shot kill.
Cant remember what the survivalist one is.

Its also not 100% guaranteed to drop either, hence why there is a perk in all the specializations that increase it. I had no problem with getting my demo ammo when im playing.

wisperen
04-16-2019, 07:42 AM
yes same for me it's very disappointing and removes the fun of having a specialization at all.

wisperen
04-16-2019, 07:46 AM
The perk for increased ammo drop is for group or party not solo.

VixenTiffany
04-16-2019, 08:00 AM
lol...with 2600 skill..I'm impressed with NPC's getting a seeker mine tickle instead of a wipe....lolwhy? skillpower has no effect on skills just to equip mods fyi.

VixenTiffany
04-16-2019, 08:07 AM
and no WT5 loot fixes huh? im 500+ still...never see anything drop wise above 498...everythings 490-498...or i get masses of pueples...cp3/4 are useless...

KenSasaki90
04-16-2019, 08:08 AM
*Small Issue
**Aggravating Issue

1. *** Electronic Mod values are too low to use effectively, or the minimum to use them is too high.
2. *** Pre-Ordered versions of the game have been a waste of money as the Lullaby and Ruthless cannot be upgraded/recalibrated/dropped in any way, shape, or form.
3. *** ALL LOOT CONTAINERS CANNOT BE OPENED!!!
4. ** Item Percentage Drop Rate needs to be increased (ex. High-End D50 Level 1 has yet to drop at all).
5. *** Enemies DO NOT register incoming damage for a minimum of 3 seconds, shoot through any and all cover, are too aggressive at the start of conflict, has impossible accuracy (aimbot settings), spams their skills, and also absorbs too much damage without being hindered.
6. ** Hunters DO NOT DROP Ivory Keys upon death when they should. Players who have already killed at least eight needs to be compensated immediately with the remaining keys, or make the Hunters respawnable until an Ivory Key is obtained.
7. ** Hypocritical Limitation on Resources. If a player can keep selling gear for up to 10B E-coin, Resources should be collected just as much, if not infinitely.
8. ** Sharpshooters are severely weaker than the other two Specializations. It needs to be more lethal since it's meant for a one-shot kill to the head.
9. ** Sidearms from Specializations need to be upgradeable/recalibrated through all World Tiers.
10. ** ALL Gear needs to be upgradeable/recalibrated through ALL World Tiers, including items contructed from the Crafting Bench.
11. * Increase Drop Rate of normal apparel.
12. ** More useful items need to be sold by Vendors, or create more Vendors. They are otherwise useless.
13. ** Faction Loot Containers need to contain actually powerful Gear instead of regular gear that can be found anywhere else. It's otherwise pointless to have Faction Keys/Containers at all.
14. ** ALL Talents should be able to increase Gear Score based on Rarity when conducting Recalibration, not just Offensive/Defensive/Electronic traits.
15. *** MANY Players cannot exit/enter any safe area to conduct any real gameplay due to invisible blockers put in place for some unknown reason.
16. *** Various areas within the game are inaccessible by invisible blockers that weren't there before.
17. * Special Ammo disappears upon re-entering the game after having full stock and logging out. There's not one good reason for this to occur.

From top to down:

1. They said the mods will be changes, read more state of game and than start so posts.
2. WRONG! You can drop the Sweet Dreams and the Exo Rifle and Build/Upgrade then to the PreOrder Exos. You have Blueprints for this. Look at the Recipes and you see it.
3. Wrong! I can open all and other ppl i play with can open it to, it must be a solo problem.
4. Its all RNG, ist a Looter SHooter. In Other Lootgames (Diablo 3 etc.) you need to farm days/weeks to for special items. Dont cry, just farm.
5. Devs says there is a problems with the Npcs, here the same, Read/Watch Sate of the Game than write.
6. Look 1 and 5.
7. Dont see any problmes here, found anough ressources and i dont understand thus problem.
8. With the right Builds, it does tons of DMGs. Look at Youtube/Reddit, it give enough guides.
9. Yes this is a issue i dont understand but in the other way we have enough sidearms that drop with 500 so not a big problem.
10. Recal need a fulll rwrok yes but at the moment, it work. Only weapons are a problem since you cant upgrade the GS.
11. Nope. They increase the drop from the fragments in the chaches to 30-40. This is enough.
12. Gear isnt 500 but items are ok to buy some skills if you need 1. gear can be better but its ok, we drop enough gear. Best gear must be dropped and not buyd. So its ok.
13. They drop mostly better gear from GS. Maybe they drop on future patches more exotic peaces. Still ok. No Porblem here.
14. Hell no! Why? Only numbers can change a GS not the Talents thats ok! In Division 1 you dont get better GS from changing talents why in Division 2?
15. This is a bug, wait to the next stae of game and look what they say about it. I think Massive known the Problem and maybe it will be passive fixed with this patch.
16. Lock 15.
17. Lock 1. and 5.
To the last Point: We get PTS servers to test things in Future. Bugs are normal in games you cand program a game without bugs. Program a game by you self and when you can get it bugfree in this huge content, than you can start crying.

Agent Out.

BSATGAMING
04-16-2019, 08:13 AM
I really want to know why I get killed by my own seeker mines when I drop them right beside me while already in combat -_-

Force_Dragon
04-16-2019, 08:15 AM

Why not fast travel out?

Force_Dragon
04-16-2019, 08:19 AM
why? skillpower has no effect on skills just to equip mods fyi.

So many dont realize this point, if you want your seekrs doing more damage then put damage mods in them, otherwise they do the same as someone with 0 skill power.

BAD-donk-A-donk
04-16-2019, 08:20 AM
I see special ammo of all kinds dropping all the time.

Game seems to run fine for me.

Are these issues PC or console related or both?

I have heard about the revive issue with the hive.

People sure love to complain. They can't fix every bug for every patch.

At least they fix things in this game unlike others where there are few fixes and nearly zero dev involvement.

English1864
04-16-2019, 08:23 AM
you know @EDogg2k6, i have not experienced a single one of the issues you describe. so if your having issues, please dont be arrogant enough to try to speak for everyone. if your going to post a bug report do it right instead of complaining like a child.

Cauz4Alarm
04-16-2019, 08:25 AM
You must be unlucky. I get loads of high velocity, explosive, and shock rounds.

Roqueagent
04-16-2019, 08:28 AM
still waiting for the defender drone nerf and to pull out special ammo for pvp lol this drone is more tanky as the defend link in division 1(yeah I mean the blue one)

Alppa82
04-16-2019, 08:33 AM
I do hope you realize, that certain "criteria" must be met, with all the subclasses to have a chance of dropping ammo? Getting plenty of ammo on my survivalist

Xeadu
04-16-2019, 08:33 AM
My friend did tidal basin with my other friend in the other friend's world and my friend logged off after. I don't remember if he logged off before he advanced to wt5 or after. Either way he is stuck in wt4 and tidal basin is completed on his map. Redoing it, joining someone else who hasn't done it doesn't work either, nothing works. Will there be a way to get him to wt5?

coolqiujing
04-16-2019, 08:40 AM
just want to know how UB organized their programming team? it seems always that "buy BUGs, and game free" since DV1............

English1864
04-16-2019, 08:41 AM
I have not excperienced very many of the bugs mentioned in this, i have played daily sense prelaunch and i have dc'ed maybe 3 times in total. after the patch i have no trouble getting the special ammo if i do what is needed (sharpshooter needs headshots, survivalist kills targets that have status effects, demo kills with explosives) also, for all the complaints on here this is not really the place for it. the people who read this are not the ones who fix it. the devs who fix it read the bug reports. why not try doing it the correct way and being patient, especially given the shear amount of code the devs need to look through to try to find the problems and then fix them. it does take time sometimes weeks. I played the original division from launch it had a lot of bugs but they got fixed (most of them) and i was grateful to the devs because i for one love ubisoft and love their games. I would advise reporting the correct way and having patience.

Devid3an
04-16-2019, 08:42 AM
work on a fix to reduce the constant 3 hour down time server updates!!! and for some of us prime play time
this isn't a minor issue as you gloss over
no other game have i ever had this many impacted down time except D1, and all games during beta testing, oh wait …...

yampi187
04-16-2019, 08:42 AM
Iím big fan of the division weíll let me get started I think division 1 more better you donít die as fast as division 2 you canít even have fun cuz you already dying hopefully they fix it Iíll continue playing the division 1 until they fix everything

Lpd4111
04-16-2019, 08:43 AM
Lmao! :d

KotoTheMage
04-16-2019, 08:45 AM
yampie, DIV1 is still running last time I checked.

jam4oO
04-16-2019, 08:46 AM
My thoughts exactly!

It is fixed for me and my friends that i play with on PS4. What platform you play on?

davidgv2017
04-16-2019, 08:47 AM
with about 150 hrs into the game:
1. I have never found a door that would not open
2. I have never found a crate of any kind that I could not interact with
3. I have always been able to use any of the crafting benches at The Base
4. Maybe 1 time i got shot thru a wall, but more likely it was just a good sniper shot
5. I have never had a server disconnect

This is why I am so Happy with the Great game. Good luck agents

English1864
04-16-2019, 08:47 AM
yampi187 how are you playing? i have no trouble killing stuff and playing. only times i die are when i do something stupid

MajorGap
04-16-2019, 08:48 AM
The DX12 crashes would be nice to eliminate

Team_Mate_XXX
04-16-2019, 08:49 AM
Hi Devs,
Thanks for the bug fixes and updates.
As a player living in Melbourne Australia the updates are landing directly in prime playing time.
Its not an issue for the weekly update as we are aware we have to make that sacrifice (we are just in an unlucky location). However, 3 nights in a week is a bit much.

gilleygreens
Greetings Agents,

Patch Notes:

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

Thank you guys for fixing the revive I was never more disappointed in the ability hardly ever working. If you guys could possibly look into the crafting on your exotic weapons to get them to 500 that would be great I'm a tier 5 player and can't get the final upgrades on my weapons for not have a 250 exotic of any type.

Other than that there are a few issues with random disconnects in party I've logged over 230 hrs in game and while it doesn't happen often there are times when it has happened to me and I can't log back in as quickly saying it can't connect to the server.

Lastly please please please fix the drops for clothing I constantly scour the map for loot and and crafting items but I haven't seen clothes in any of the bags I find on the ground in quite a while but then again I might have picked up all you placed and just have to get the rest through apparel caches

emirtanju82
What about the fact that I had beaten all strongholds, and all invaded missions, did the tidal basin four times. But I CANT GO UP TO TIER 5 - Also the fact that the GATEHOUSE FACILITY ECHO LEVEL IS BUGGED - it never showed but did it with friends.

DaPolishPhantom
04-16-2019, 08:56 AM
Awesome just got home from work and it's 530pm. Been looking forward to playing all day, guess not! #australia

Zdenka70
04-16-2019, 08:57 AM
You realize that special ammo only drops on certain kill criteria right?

For Demo, it needs to be an explosive kill.
For Sharpshooter, it needs to be a head shot kill.
Cant remember what the survivalist one is.

Its also not 100% guaranteed to drop either, hence why there is a perk in all the specializations that increase it. I had no problem with getting my demo ammo when im playing.

i do atleast 30 headshots kills each mission and get sometimes none sharpshooter special ammo or only 2
so i guess i'm very unlucky?, and i do around 6-8 missions every day

POLARIS-61
04-16-2019, 09:00 AM
How can you program 3 hours maintenance on both Division 1 and 2 same day same hour??? What are you thinking of? -If it is that you think about US- Do I really have to explain most of us switch to the one not on maintenance?

POLARIS-61
04-16-2019, 09:01 AM
Disable it in the game settings: worked for me...

pinoybomber83
04-16-2019, 09:06 AM
Apparently that change was intended. For what reason, god only knows. Hopefully itís reverted back to what it was ASAP. Itís a very annoying change that no one asked for.

CleanProphet
04-16-2019, 09:10 AM
That doesn't mean it's fixed for other people. I'm getting plenty but a lot of my clanmembers are not.

wadsy2k10
04-16-2019, 09:12 AM
fix the bugged side mission or at least let us replay/restart them

DaAussiePotato
04-16-2019, 09:14 AM
Really starting to get over this.
As a player in Australia constantly unable to play The Division 2 at the times most suited to myself and most Aussie gamers, I'm starting to think it's time to pick another go-to game unless the times and consistency of server downtime can be assessed for those forgotten about down under.

I love your game, but I'd love it more if I could, you know... Play it?

TryToDieHappy
04-16-2019, 09:15 AM
division 1 was a mess til first year was gone.... and i see massive isnīt even able to learn about fails of the past.

and since last week they have fixed 5 in words FIVE bugs! are you working on this with just 2 underpaid traineeīs?

drpepper1959
04-16-2019, 09:23 AM
I agree.. Why couldn't Ubi do a staggered update schedule that shared the pain evenly? Folks in Aus lose their prime playing time every time they do an update.. A little love down here would be welcome.

go69
Fixed 556 extended mag. Everyone who's 30 round mag was removed, by the update, will be replaced with the 20 round mag.

Belchykins
Wait, that's all you're fixing? You are kidding, right? How about:

Special ammo drop rate which you have not fixed despite claims to the contrary
Special ammo resetting to zero after logout
Friendly NPCs pushing me out of cover during control point takeovers
Getting downed next to cover and when I get revived I can only aim and move cover to cover I can't move freely and have to log out
The ridiculous poses that NPC's stand in during bounties so I can't tell what weapon the boss has
This is just off the top of my head, I'm too frustrated to bother with a complete list.

This isn't a bug but why don't you add a donate all button to control point NPC's so I don't have to stand there like an idiot holding down X watching it tick from 0 to 100

English1864
04-16-2019, 09:24 AM
TryToDieHappy, do you realize exactly how much code they have to look through to find the bugs and then write the fix? It can take longer that a week to fix 1 bug, these bugs were being looked at for probably a couple of weeks. i think that given how long the game has been out, and how much they have found and fixed that ubi is doing an amazing job.

drpepper1959
04-16-2019, 09:25 AM
Like weapon mod nerfs.. wtf was that all about?

drpepper1959
04-16-2019, 09:29 AM
re: the special ammo drop rate fix,

Mine was working great up until the last update.. since then, special ammo rarely drops now..

It all looks a bit confused right now.. Should have guessed it though when I saw that the key bindings had all changed. wtf was THAT all about?

BODMON187
04-16-2019, 09:36 AM
So yea... I ran through alot of side missions during pre release for mods.
Seemed like day 2 or 3 I got to the Drone controller with a friend of mine in group and the Drone Controller would not ever speak to us to initiate more side missions.
Id like to have access to the entire game and the mods plz.

Another issue I'm having is with allegro.
Why does the rate of fire on weapons change when its unequipped/unequipped if it has allegro on it?
Is this just me?
Its very confusing having to equip every allegro weapon to see what its actual fire rate is before i decide to decon or save the weapon.
plz show the increased fire rate that allegro provides whether the weapon is equipped or not. =)

xXlosap707Xx
04-16-2019, 09:42 AM
Please PLEASE fix the group of four hunters. I was only able to kill 2 of the 4, went back the next night to try again but couldnt pull the lever, and now i cant do any hunter encounters

UpT-Lettan.
04-16-2019, 09:44 AM
It's difficult to situation a lot of trouble they've thrown the game from there just updates leaving the game even worse drop of ammunition characteristic, npcs rush done crazy among many others Total lack of Respect of Massive and Ubisoft have launched the game full of flaws they're trying to slap a hole ta showing three more They ran so hard for the spear could not have waited a little longer and throw a decent game they created a beautiful setting game could be the game of the year more you just rolled up everyone will not have one of the massive or of ubisoft that I do not play the division 2 to see the lot of bug that the game is stopping direct to updates when it goes look does not correct nor 10% of the mistakes Last time I buy games of Massive / Ubisoft in the pre sale So they left the stem the feedback there you would lose a good money can bet "Let's see which is the bug of the time each update One more BUG"

FlippingBird
04-16-2019, 09:44 AM

But that can not be a general problem. I have never experienced a single one of your mentioned bugs.

Also the problem with the specialization Ammo. I think, i found in each of my sessions at least 10-15 rounds, I mean it is less than before, but I can not speak of "nothing".

The only really annoying bug that struck me and my clanmembers is the not 100% working Reviver or the fact that sometimes you can not move after the Revive and then have to kill yourself with a grenade so that everything works again.

Edit: Iīm on PC

go69
04-16-2019, 09:45 AM
I just want my 30 round 556 mag back

z3r0Sai
04-16-2019, 09:45 AM
As far as I know and I do this, at least for Xbox. You can switch to a different specialization and back to your original one, all of its ammo refreshes.

go69
04-16-2019, 09:46 AM
I'm watching world war z stream right now. Anyone buying it?

AztecGod86
04-16-2019, 09:55 AM
I'm just wondering if this maintenance is really going to take 3 hours? For some reason every maintenance occurs on my night off. I work 12 hour shifts over night. Night time is the only time I can play. I'm really enjoying playing but have had some frustration with a few in game problems and also all these maintenance server down times. I bought two copies of the ultimate edition, one for me and one for my bro so we can play together. I feel like Players are not getting what they have paid for. Please reward players a little better with drops and loot boxes. All the same equipment is dropped or found in loot boxes. I always get shotguns, system mods and low score weapons that are useless against the difficulties offered in game. I dont want to complain, just want to be honest. I feel like way to much grinding for so little to no reward at all. Please reward your best customers that put alot of money and time to play your great game. Thanks.

Jarek_CZE
04-16-2019, 09:59 AM

2.1 patch is what ??? Servers update? Because download complete right now and game version is 1.06

HeyIamGC
04-16-2019, 10:03 AM
Turn off gsync

CoffeeCraver911
04-16-2019, 10:15 AM
I recently completed the Hard-wired Project. I had the Hard-wired M component and the Hard-wired Tech components, so I crafted the piece. Result: a 461 item. Pls tell me I won't be at the mercy of a random number generator for everything. My current Gear Score is 510, making that item useless to me. After deconstruction, all I received was protective fiber. Is the current level of the crafting bench capped at the 450-490 level? That would explain it, but if it is, why? I have some suggestions on how to fix the lower level problem. (1) Sell an Item -- a token of some sort -- through the vendor that will ensure the item created is within 5 levels of the player Gear Score. Example, my Gear Score is 510, but all of my Gear was upgraded from 500 gear. The result of my crafting would then be at least 495 and capped at the 500 level. This would still preserve the desired effect of not making crafting more useful than grinding for components, while still making gear that is upgraded more inline with the player Gear Score. (2) Upgrade work bench to 490 - 500 as an additional reward for completing that project. (3) Make deconstruction of lower level items return rare materials to some degree a higher probability than normal components. Maybe 5 Hard-wired Tech and the other expended item or something similar. My intention for these suggestions is to help all players, but especially those who have limited time to grind over and over to get the same components. Thanks for reading this in advance. I want our game to succeed as much as you do. Compromises such as these will hopefully do that.

emirtanju82
04-16-2019, 10:16 AM
You understand that these bugs are taking the fun out of the game. There are too many drastic bugs with division 2 that stops game progression that people will move onto a new game. I have 7 friends who I am playing with - all of them reached tier 5 but me - but next to that every single one of their game has some sort of a bug, some cant see side mission, some can't see control point levels, some cant talk to henry hayes (including me - another bug that I have), some cant upgrade their bench. The only issue that has been fixed properly is the specialized weapon ammo and that is just a minor problem. There seems to be an issue with triggers in the game - if we cant trigger a certain action there won't be a follow up to that, but that is the technical teams responsibility to provide a solid fix, we are just the players. o I see there are many like me who had paid over 100 $ so they can play this great game for longer periods - but are now unable to proceed and you can't even present an ETA FOR PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST BUGS in the game. Please understad that this is very discouraging. All matters have been expressed to you so you should at least be able to provide a timeline for fixes.<font size="4"><span style="font-family:arial;"><em><strong><span style="color: rgb(66, 66, 66); font-size: 14px;">
https://vimeo.com/330447334

Rinesari
04-16-2019, 10:16 AM
So low off number of bugs fix in so long time the list is just to long of bugs for see this even like a patch.

emirtanju82
04-16-2019, 10:18 AM
https://vimeo.com/330447334 a video of my current game map. All stonghold are shown completed, no invasion misions left, gatehouse facility mission never trigerred, and camplus is blinking because guess what - henry hayes bug!

thanks

aaronf44
04-16-2019, 10:32 AM
Hunters still ****** I see, I don't understand why you'd add such a janky game mechanic because it will undoubtedly never work properly for everyone.

ChrisGansler
04-16-2019, 10:33 AM
Maintenance has concluded. Thanks for your patience!