PDA

View Full Version : Read this if wasting time is what you're into.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 11:42 AM
So I for one would not play the Ac game again if was it had Dutch guy who talk out of butt as character.
Its not realistic as dumb dutchy is always chained to gimp so could not possibly jump off building and arseinate guards or the like.
Check history if you like, not my fault I didn't make it up I guess.

slaro
12-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Play Star Wars if you dont like historical games mate.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 11:46 AM
And what is this based upon?
Your hate towards The Netherlands or Dutch people?
And what is this all about?
"Its not realistic as dumb dutchy is always chained to gimp so could not possibly jump off building and arseinate guards or the like."

Dutch people aren't different from other people and if you do think they are, I think you should check yourself.

Plus, who ever said Assassin's Creed will be continued with a dutch guy as main character?

Oh yeah, I'm dutch myself.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
And what is this based upon?
Your hate towards The Netherlands or Dutch people?
And what is this all about?
"Its not realistic as dumb dutchy is always chained to gimp so could not possibly jump off building and arseinate guards or the like."

Dutch people aren't different from other people and if you do think they are, I think you should check yourself.

Plus, who ever said Assassin's Creed will be continued with a dutch guy as main character?

Oh yeah, I'm dutch myself.

Yes, but you're not THE crazy dutch chauvenist, the guy above you is.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 11:49 AM
That's still no answer to my questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by slaro:

Historical is neither here nor there, I like AC which as a Historically Fictional game.
If you don't like females go play with...yourself.

slaro
12-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by sandmanssorrow:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slaro:

Historical is neither here nor there, I like AC which as a Historically Fictional game.
If you don't like females go play with...yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like females around me and me in them, but i dont like, to be them.
Je moet niet letten op wat hij zegt, ik vind gewoon een vrouwelijk assassin-karakter niet geloofwaardig voor het volgende spel, dat kan hij niet hebben en vindt hij sexistisch.

magesupermaster
Let me just say: WTF?!

I couldn't understand anything from your childish post.

I think you are trolling or something.

And I thought sandmanssorrow was a member that respects himself.

SlimeDynamiteD

What does that have to do with it? Honestly, this shows that you pretty much don't know sh- anything about it.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 11:54 AM
That's still no answer to my questions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

No nothing against the Dutch, I grew up in East Anglia just across the channel from the Netherlands. I have several Dutch friends and they aren't different from other people other than having some odd affinity for the color Orange.
Nobody said the next AC lead would be Dutch and if he was JUST Dutch I would play BUT if he was a Crazy Chauvenist Dutchy I would have to pass because a conversation with a guy like that is pointless and only serves to make the people involved stupider than they were before.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Let me just say: WTF?!

I couldn't understand anything from your childish post.

I think you are trolling or something.

And I thought sandmanssorrow was a member that respects himself.

Refer to " A female Assassin in a game is not believable" and all will become crystal clear.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 11:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandmanssorrow:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slaro:

Je moet niet letten op wat hij zegt, ik vind gewoon een vrouwelijk assassin-karakter niet geloofwaardig voor het volgende spel, dat kan hij niet hebben en vindt hij sexistisch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again you are skewing the lines between reality and fiction, playing a female character does not mean you are one, in fact 'controlling' a female character is something I think you would really be into.

And this doesn't make sense even in your own language "You must not prevent says he on what, I find not usual a feminine assassin-character spell credible for the following, can have that he not and finds he sexistisch".

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sandmanssorrow:

Je moet niet letten op wat hij zegt, ik vind gewoon een vrouwelijk assassin-karakter niet geloofwaardig voor het volgende spel, dat kan hij niet hebben en vindt hij sexistisch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again you are skewing the lines between reality and fiction, playing a female character does not mean you are one, in fact 'controlling' a female character is something I think you would really be into.

And this doesn't make sense even in your own language "You must not prevent says he on what, I find not usual a feminine assassin-character spell credible for the following, can have that he not and finds he sexistisch". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are saying right now that you want to dominate a female character, not just controling it but dominate it, who is the sexist now you pervert.

Pffff ik word moe van die vent zeg.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:02 PM

And this doesn't make sense even in your own language "You must not prevent says he on what, I find not usual a feminine assassin-character spell credible for the following, can have that he not and finds he sexistisch". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are saying right now that you want to dominate a female character, not just controling it but dominate it, who is the sexist now you pervert.

Pffff ik word moe van die vent zeg. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God Slaro, I said YOU would like it.

SquarePolo27
12-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Can you put your flame war on a PM or something please, it's putting all the good threads at the bottom.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Wow just stop already, this doesn't make any sense at all, from dutch chauvinists to being sexist? wow.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:04 PM

Just turning
the tables.

Pffff ik word moe van die vent zeg. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God Slaro, I said YOU would like it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just turning the tables.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:04 PM

What does that have to do with it? Honestly, this shows that you pretty much don't know sh- anything about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I appreciate you want to defend your countryman and my first instinct would probably be the same, until I did some research and realized what a turnip he was.
As for me not knowing sh-- about anything, what a ridiculous statement, I was a naval Instructor so I know something about something.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 12:08 PM
I said 'about it' about this topic. You state that you don't want to play with a dutch chauvinist because you can't talk to those guys.

Like, wth?

Where did you get the information that someone was thinking about making Assassin's Creed continue with a dutch chauvinist?

And I'm not protecting the other guy, what he says doesn't make sense either.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:

What does that have to do with it? Honestly, this shows that you pretty much don't know sh- anything about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I appreciate you want to defend your countryman and my first instinct would probably be the same, until I did some research and realized what a turnip he was.
As for me not knowing sh-- about anything, what a ridiculous statement, I was a naval Instructor so I know something about something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know Dr Charles Hapgood????

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Just turning the tables.

yep, you turned them a whole 360, good job.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:09 PM
I said 'about it' about this topic. You state that you don't want to play with a dutch chauvinist because you can't talk to those guys.

Like, wth?

Where did you get the information that someone was thinking about making Assassin's Creed continue with a dutch chauvinist?

Natuurlijk wel, een vrouwelijk personage zoals Ezzio of Altair is gewoon niet geloofwaardig, ik speel dit spel vanwege de historische context in combinatie met het verhaal, en het verhaal kan zo fictief zijn als wat, maar de historische wereld moet realistisch zijn en dat kan niet met een vrouwelijke assassin. Deze combinatie maakt het spel zo groots.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just turning the tables.

yep, you turned them a whole 360, good job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just 180 degrees.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 12:11 PM
Dude, talk english I know what you say but it's forum rules,

To comment on that, Altair and Ezio were not females o.o''

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:14 PM

Haha, i know, i mean just think that they were females. It just isn't the same.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:14 PM

Like, wth?

Nobody has said anything about making an AC game with a Dutch Chauvenist (except me). sorry if you got excited at the prospect for a second.

The purpose of this thread is to illuminate a perspective to a specific forum member who seems to have a hard time comprehending that his opinion is flawed and ridiculous.

See the thread about " A female assassin is unbelievable" and your confusion will be dissolved.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:

Haha, i know, i mean just think that they were females. It just isn't the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
translation:
Naturally well, a feminine person as Ezzio or Altair is normally not credible, I play this spell because of the historical context in combination with the story, and the story can so ficticious be as what, but the historical world must realistic be and that cannot with a feminine assassin. This combination makes the game so in a grand way.

The historical world must be realistic ONLY if it's a realistic game, which it isn't.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 12:17 PM
I didn't get my hopes up about a dutch main-character. But yeah if you didn't hear anyone about a dutch setting, why would you even care to say 'I don't want a dutch setting'?

Oh btw, I don't care if the main character is a guy or a girl. As long as the story is good, I'm happy.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:18 PM

Haha, i know, i mean just think that they were females. It just isn't the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
translation:
Naturally well, a feminine person as Ezzio or Altair is normally not credible, I play this spell because of the historical context in combination with the story, and the story can so ficticious be as what, but the historical world must realistic be and that cannot with a feminine assassin. This combination makes the game so in a grand way.

The historical world must be realistic ONLY if it's a realistic game, which it isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you come from....
or did you just use babelfish translation.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:19 PM

translation:

The historical world must be realistic ONLY if it's a realistic game, which it isn't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the combination mate.
Otherwise just play Star Wars/Trek.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:19 PM
I didn't get my hopes up about a dutch main-character. But yeah if you didn't hear anyone about a dutch setting, why would you even care to say 'I don't want a dutch setting'?

Oh btw, I don't care if the main character is a guy or a girl. As long as the story is good, I'm happy.

Jeezus, are you REALLY not getting it? Or are you trying to get me to condemn myself by having me write that this thread is aimed at ridiculing Slaro for his stupid commentary in the other thread?

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Still, why would you make a whole new thread for it?

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:21 PM

translation:

or did you just use babelfish translation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just writing the Dutch the way you write your English.

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:22 PM

translation:

Just writing the Dutch the way you write your English. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you learn Dutch.....

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:22 PM
OMG, you've got too much time on your hands as well.
Because the title accurately reflected how ridiculous his thread was. And it gave me a good laugh.
Can YOU stop with the questions now?

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:23 PM

translation:

Just writing the Dutch the way you write your English. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you learn Dutch..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I played against the national Soccer team in the last World Cup. Shame about that.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Maybe

slaro
12-28-2010, 12:24 PM
OMG, you've got too much time on your hands as well.
Because the title accurately reflected how ridiculous his thread was. And it gave me a good laugh.
Can YOU stop with the questions now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When i joined the IDF, and was learning Hebrew, the people were speaking less unspeakeble words for me then you
do right now mate.

sandmanssorrow
12-28-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm changing the title of this thread so as not to offend any of the normal Dutch people anymore.

ZCherub
12-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Lol! Sandman, you're my new favorite person on this forum! I love how some of these hypersensitive knuckle-dragging ******s (I'm looking at you, SlimeDynamiteD) completely miss the point & the humor & go straight for being offended.