PDA

View Full Version : Custom Emblems

TooFastForLove.
04-02-2005, 06:04 AM
I was looking in the emblems folder and thought that one could probably put custom ones in. However I don't know what program is required...etc. Would it be possible even to make something in window's paint and throw it in? If not I think my brother uses photoshop...

One of my reason's is that my favorite swordfish looks like it was drawn by a first grader in the game.

TooFastForLove.
04-02-2005, 06:04 AM
I was looking in the emblems folder and thought that one could probably put custom ones in. However I don't know what program is required...etc. Would it be possible even to make something in window's paint and throw it in? If not I think my brother uses photoshop...

One of my reason's is that my favorite swordfish looks like it was drawn by a first grader in the game.

broncobusterppg
04-02-2005, 06:14 AM
They are TGA files (targa). All you need to do is load it into a program that supports it. There are some freeware programs that will run it. I used Paint Shop Pro and opened one up with no trouble. It would be best to use one as a template to create a new one with. Not sure if they game will pick up a new file name.

moq1
04-02-2005, 06:59 AM
Might not be what your looking for but some cool stuff here. I took a look at the hat emblems mod looks pertty stright foward. I guess what ever file type is used in that mod will work.

www.subsim.com/subsim_files/patches.html#sh3 (http://www.subsim.com/subsim_files/patches.html#sh3)

Moq

Ronin.nj
04-02-2005, 07:00 AM
you can open them in quick time picture viewer