PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] Hood toggle option...who's with me....

Shaycormac820
04-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Hey it would be nice to have the hood toggle option like in origins.....maybe with switching hairstyles....that would be revolutionary.......now who's with me GUYS....this is the only time we can get a mechanic like this..after this remaster ac3 is over.......it's our only chance get this awsome option....

uggabugg
04-12-2019, 04:40 PM
yes i would like this

lva76
04-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Changing haircuts would be cool like Origins. I prefer Connorís original haircut.

Black_Widow9
04-13-2019, 01:06 AM
Hey!

Thanks for sharing your feedback. ;)

How far have you progressed in the story? After the end credits, the hood should be back up when you're not in Homestead or it was in the original. Have you also tried the different outfits available for different looks?

Shaycormac820
04-13-2019, 06:30 AM
Hey!

Thanks for sharing your feedback. ;)

How far have you progressed in the story? After the end credits, the hood should be back up when you're not in Homestead or it was in the original. Have you also tried the different outfits available for different looks?

Hey UBISOFT...My favourite Game devs.....okay...i've finished the game.....yeah//as you said...oufts are very good...and the other assassin's are very well represented in the game...but for the game to be complete we are missing somethings.......

1.hood toggle option...and hair changing option..like in origins....come on this is the last time you guys look into this great game..i mean you'll never return to this game after the release of the next ac....which means the last time to give fans what they want...this will be great news for the community....

2.conor's naval captain uniform is the oly outfit that is missing...please add it...i mean it cannot be that hard....cause it's already made inventory ready.....

Please Move this to the support forum...guys.....this is the last chance we get with this game....

AnimusLover
04-13-2019, 08:43 PM
@Black Widow, I think the OP means the ability to toggle the hood on and off at will.
Right now it's context sensitive.

It would be nice to choose different haircuts for Connor as he does go through 3 in the game but given the amount of bugs in the game I think it would be a disaster.