PDA

View Full Version : **PLEASE LEAVE ANSWER** poll on assassins creed

RODVEGAS
10-31-2007, 05:31 AM
Since I heard of assassins creed I have been very exited that i thought I was going crazy! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif until **sigh** I heard about all that future **** which has kinda put me off http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif too late now I've al ready pre-ordered it. **sigh** GTA IV HOW I WAIT FOR THEE

MiniAssasin
10-31-2007, 05:34 AM
it will ad a whole new level to the story not only do you uncover the past story but we see how it effects the future and theres prob gonna be a huge twist

AirRon_2K7
10-31-2007, 10:33 AM
How could you have been following AC and now notice the future stuff o.O

I'd still get it if I was you dude, it won't be bad at all. Or at least rent it if it bugs you. Definately a rent, the ammount of uberness that this game radiates makes up for any thing that goes wrong lol.

I voted: I think it's good....

Dark_zip
10-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Dude make a useful poll all your polls are weird -.- and no ubisoft isn't hiding anything from us that is necessary to live

Stillzero
10-31-2007, 10:50 AM
As far as i know it doesn't have any gameplay set in the future, so it won't matter to me. Actually it wouldn't have mattered at all.

I find it strange that you wouldn't like AC in a (partial) future setting but you cheered for GTA4 like a schoolgirl cheering for her bald shaved drug addicted Backstreet Boy lol

T_Spoon_UK
10-31-2007, 11:14 AM
the gameplay isnt in the future, its the Storyline which from what ive heard sounds very good.

But yeah, i would of preffered it without the whole future thing, but it aint happenin, so ohwell.

danny.b87
10-31-2007, 11:57 AM
the sci-fi stuff will all make sense when the game comes out and you'll uncover why its in the game

pgsmitty
10-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by danny.b87:
the sci-fi stuff will all make sense when the game comes out and you'll uncover why its in the game

according to Patrice you find out in the first 45 seconds

aappleyard
10-31-2007, 12:03 PM
I love sci fi stuff so its a plus for me :P

Plus it makes the game unique kind of . making a game based on Futuristic science but you play in a different time period :P its fun wohoo!!

16 days till AC in UK FTW!

danny.b87
10-31-2007, 12:05 PM
according to Patrice you find out in the first 45 seconds

i know

ikbengeband
10-31-2007, 12:07 PM
i prefer the game without sci-fi

danny.b87
10-31-2007, 12:09 PM
achja

everyone has his/her own opinion about it

arbiol
10-31-2007, 12:10 PM
there are some things you can't do in 1191, for example respawning after dying. the sci-fi part "covers" that thing, restarting the system :P.
at first i didn't like the sci-fi stuff but after 2 days i had no problem with it.

ikbengeband
10-31-2007, 12:11 PM
yeah but i can live with those sci fi things http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

danny.b87
10-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by arbiol:
there are some things you can't do in 1191, for example respawning after dying. the sci-fi part "covers" that thing, restarting the system :P.
at first i didn't like the sci-fi stuff but after 2 days i had no problem with it.

but in 2007 you still cant respawn after you get killed hahaha.. its just a game... if you coudnt respawn then the game will be over in a few minutes hahaahhaaa
no im sorry dude but oke it looks strange the sci-fi stuff in the year 1191... but what they said it will all make sense in the first 40 seconds of the game

ikbengeband
10-31-2007, 12:17 PM
yeah im really curious about that!

Subba_
10-31-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty excited for the sci-fi stuff.

membernametaken
10-31-2007, 01:20 PM
It really is kind of ridiculous that people will write off a game based on something so trivial... especially when they haven't even played the game, yet.

Personally, from what i've seen, they're doing something original with the twist so i'm all for originality, being a jaded gamer playing for 20+ years, now. It's hard to get me excited about a game.

Altairiguy
10-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by danny.b87:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by arbiol:

but in 2007 you still cant respawn after you get killed hahaha.. its just a game... if you coudnt respawn then the game will be over in a few minutes hahaahhaaa
no im sorry dude but oke it looks strange the sci-fi stuff in the year 1191... but what they said it will all make sense in the first 40 seconds of the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, no, I think he means 'It makes sense to respawn in the 1191 time period,' which it does- They're just memories.

chikkenstorm
10-31-2007, 04:15 PM
I'd like it without the sci-fi, but probably I'm going to like it even better with it; we just need to find out what it all is and means.
JUST GIMME THAT GAME!!!

Zain0
10-31-2007, 04:34 PM
I like the sci-fi stuff in it because they can make a second and third game continuing from it, If this game was only about the crusades there couldn't really be another sequel.. there could but all the characters in the story would be completely different.. kinda like final fantasy >_<

cooldude6681
10-31-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by RODVEGAS:
Do you think that the future **** in assassins creed makes the game worse or better http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gifBiased question alert!http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif
I think the future "****" (as you so eloquently put it) gives the story a lot more depth. Gonna be awesome.

dirtybird21
10-31-2007, 05:43 PM
If it ruins the gameplay i would care...

As long as he doesn't pull out a lazer gun and shoot a guard, Then get away in a jetpack.. I'll be fine.

Kaxen6
10-31-2007, 06:22 PM
>_> I've just decided to trust in Patrice and everyone else who worked on Assassin's Creed that they did it for decent purpose and as the mostly unopinionated person I happen to be, I don't plan to pass judgment until I figure out how it all turns out...

But gameplay-wise, I didn't find the sci-fi stuff particularly bad or obnoxious.

DrBo
10-31-2007, 06:32 PM
I think your English is awful. Where is that option? I don't understand how someone can dislike the future aspect. What other reason is there to visit the crusades time period and play as an assassin? How could they market that without spicing it up? They added a future element to make the story resonate more with the current generation, to make it actually matter. Go run over some ******s in GTA IV and accidentally spill some Mountain Dew on your shirt. We don't need you.

Legolas00198
11-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by DrBo42:
I think your English is awful. Where is that option? I don't understand how someone can dislike the future aspect. What other reason is there to visit the crusades time period and play as an assassin? How could they market that without spicing it up? They added a future element to make the story resonate more with the current generation, to make it actually matter. Go run over some ******s in GTA IV and accidentally spill some Mountain Dew on your shirt. We don't need you.

What do you expect? He's my age.

(13/14)

Altair179
11-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Well from what I have seen, heard and read, I think the sci-fi stuff won't be too bad, and I think the weird blue light buzzy thingy that surrounds you and your dying target would be pretty cool. As for the future stuff that I know of would give it a twist, you know the thing when you die. That seems pretty kool but I haven't seen it for my self. But that is the only thing I have seen or read or heard of. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif