PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at the end of Sequence 4, please help.

oteriba
12-23-2010, 08:53 AM
This happened after I met up with Leonardo. He offered some stuff for me to buy but I declined since I had no money. He sent me on a quest to destroy his machines, but when I got to where the explanation point was on the map, it had a desyncronization veil around it, desyncing me if I stayed too long because it's not available else. Problem is, I don't know what else to do. I can't go around it because all the syncing towers aren't close enough. Can someone please tell me how to make it work? It's happened to me before, but I started the game again then. I don't want to have to do that now.

oteriba
12-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Apparently, it doesn't end there. Reading a walktrhrough there are supposed to be markers on your map telling me where to go, and in the game the woman said that it was a diamond shape with an L in in. That's not on my map. Is there a glitch where missions don't happen sometimes, and break the game?

Backstab117
12-28-2010, 09:50 AM
To complete the Leonardo mission I think you just need to buy something from him. (not totally sure but...yeah). The destruction of his war machines is totally optional I think.

cmorgan42
12-28-2010, 11:18 PM
I am also stuck at the end of Sequence 4. Any idea how to correct?

Kimarous
12-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Gather money to buy something and scurry around until an L icon appears on the map. Use the bench there to buy something and then see if things change. If not, you may unfortunately have to restart.

Kimarous
12-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by cmorgan42:
I am also stuck at the end of Sequence 4. Any idea how to correct?
Stuck how? We can't help you if we don't know the specifics as to how you are stuck. Are you experiencing the same issue of "area I need to visit gets me desynced"?

BOXOFNADES
12-30-2010, 04:42 AM
i had the same problem,then i went to the dna section to play the Leonardo mission again.i'm not sure if that helped but soon after i noticed that one of the fast travel tunnels went past the desyncronize zone and used that to do the next mission.