PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Companion unavailable?

ceemko
04-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Hey, I see some achievements and challenges for AC Unity which are linked to AC Unity Companion. I assume thats a mobile game, but I can't find it anywhere.
Does this mean the achievements/challenges are now unobtainable?

Locopells
04-08-2019, 05:24 PM
It's an app. I think you cab still get it, but I'm not sure. Other than achievements/challenges, all in game content that relied on it was unlocked after it proved to be, er, temperamental...

Black_Widow9
04-09-2019, 12:54 AM
Hey!

The AC Unity app was removed and a patch (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1013224-Patch-5-Release-Notes) was released to make the exclusive content available for all players. ;)

Which challenges or achievements do you see that are related?

Thanks

ceemko
04-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Hey. Club challenges related to it are following:

Revelation
Cathedral Solved!
Tje forst Ten
Social Clubs Benefits

No related achievements I think.

Then there are also Club Rewards specific to the Companion app, which I suppose also prevent you from getting 'Show me the money!' challenge unless you waste U points:
Nomad Points Pack
Club Exclusive Assassin

Black_Widow9
04-09-2019, 01:21 AM
Hey. Club challenges related to it are following:

Revelation
Cathedral Solved!
Tje forst Ten
Social Clubs Benefits

No related achievements I think.
Thanks for sharing these, this is an excellent question! I'll see what I can find out and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again

Black_Widow9
04-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Hi ceemko,

Again, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The challenges tied to the Companion App should no longer be available. ;)

ceemko
04-09-2019, 10:19 PM
Wow that was quick, thanks!:) Could you also comment on the requirements for 'Show me the money!'? Does it require purchase of Companion specific items through Nomad Points Pack & Club Exclusive Assassin, or can it be obtained even without this?

ValentB
04-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Wow that was quick, thanks!:) Could you also comment on the requirements for 'Show me the money!'? Does it require purchase of Companion specific items through Nomad Points Pack & Club Exclusive Assassin, or can it be obtained even without this?
I'll add to the question - should I do and unlock all those boosts because I'm playing the game fine without them?

Black_Widow9
04-14-2019, 09:23 PM
Hey,

It was a lot quicker than I could have ever hoped for. :D "Show me the Money!" won't require any of the Companion app unlocks since they've been removed. If it doesn't unlock, please reach out to our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/).

@ValentB, if you want to unlock the "Show me the Money!" badge, you'll need to use the units to purchase them. It sounds like you're doing just fine without the Boosts though so if unlocking the one badge isn't important to you, I'd personally save them.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.