PDA

View Full Version : More than 1 Assassin's creed games are in development currently

diudiusing2014
04-07-2019, 11:07 AM
there are many rumors over the net about the next Assassin's creed game, i believe there are at least two assassin creed games in development currently and will released on 2020 and 2021 respectively

1st: the sequel of Assassin creed origins
2nd: Assassin creed kingdoms/viking
3rd: Next assassin creed game that continue the modern story of AC Victory, which could be the final installment of this series

Olympus2018
04-07-2019, 11:32 AM
Odyssey needs a sequel or/and prequel too.

Darth Trethon
04-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Odyssey needs a sequel or/and prequel too.
Yeah pretty much this....wasting any more time on anything related to Origins is a waste of time....it was a bad game....probably the worst of all the AAA Assassin's Creed games....really dull and uninspired. Odyssey on the other hand is one of the best...right up there with Black Flag and Rogue.

But most of all what we really need is more naval gameplay.....lots more....make an Assassin's Creed game that takes place almost exclusively out at sea. Maybe some small islands to dock with but otherwise pretty much all missions and story and cutscenes and everything just out on or in the ocean. Stuff like underwater structures and exploration would be allowed so we could go swim around.

DrkLrdLegion
04-07-2019, 12:21 PM
If it doesn't come out straight from Ubisolf's mouth, then they are just nothing but rumors by players who are just using the idea 'This is all leak' to boost their video ratings. This crap about AC Victory is nothing but bunch of people who are trying to push Ubisoft to turn Assassin Creed game into a stupid Multiple Player Game. Reason why? it is because Assassin Creed Games are a popular game to play. Ubisolf spent too much money on keeping Assassin Creed games a single player. Also turning Assassin Creed game into Multiple Player game would truly go against any further other Multiple Player games that Ubisolf might be working. Far Cry which is owned by Ubisolf which happens to be MP style game, then they completely created Division 2 anothre MP game.

Caythleen
04-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Yeah pretty much this....wasting any more time on anything related to Origins is a waste of time....it was a bad game....probably the worst of all the AAA Assassin's Creed games....really dull and uninspired. Odyssey on the other hand is one of the best...right up there with Black Flag and Rogue.

But most of all what we really need is more naval gameplay.....lots more....make an Assassin's Creed game that takes place almost exclusively out at sea. Maybe some small islands to dock with but otherwise pretty much all missions and story and cutscenes and everything just out on or in the ocean. Stuff like underwater structures and exploration would be allowed so we could go swim around.

I would love both Origins and Odyssey sequels, but I would HATE if it should be sea exclusive. Wanna have this kind of game? Buy Skull and Bones.

ProdiGurl
04-07-2019, 12:32 PM
3rd: Next assassin creed game that continue the modern story of AC Victory, which could be the final installment of this series
K, what exactly does this mean, they're ending Assassin's Creed?

wasting any more time on anything related to Origins is a waste of time....it was a bad game....probably the worst of all the AAA Assassin's Creed games....really dull and uninspired. Odyssey on the other hand is one of the best...right up there with Black Flag and Rogue.
I really loved it but I admit after playing Odyssey, it felt alot more boring (story) than it felt before OD.
But it was beautiful, I LOVED Bayek - I want him to date a hot female & start a new assassin network with her. :cool:

Caythleen
04-07-2019, 12:35 PM
K, what exactly does this mean, they're ending Assassin's Creed?

THAT is a rumor for sure. As long as the series sells as good as it does they won't stop doing more of it.

ProdiGurl
04-07-2019, 12:37 PM
THAT is a rumor for sure. As long as the series sells as good as it does they won't stop doing more of it.
I nearly stroked out lol
That better be a rumor!!

I would love both Origins and Odyssey sequels, but I would HATE if it should be sea exclusive. Wanna have this kind of game? Buy Skull and Bones.
Much as I fell in love with Naval combat for the first time ever, I totally agree.

JKAC2013
04-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Ubisoft ist working on multiple Assassins creed Titels but the confirm this longtime ago:
https://kotaku.com/how-multiple-ubisoft-studios-make-so-many-assassin-s-cr-1824298939

1. Its only a rumor that Origins get a sequel and it gives a lot of fake leaks for this but Ubisoft has confirmed nothing.

2. It gives a AC Vikings leak to but nothing is confirmed yet lets wait and see.

3. Assassins Creed Victory was the working Title for Assassins creed Syndicate.
https://gamerant.com/assassins-creed-victory-leak-london-ubisoft-confirm/
Also this leak is false and I think Ubisoft dont want to end this series so fast. The had a lot of history were the go on with the next games. Origins and Odyssey were one of the best selling titles in the franchise so I think the go one with more titles for the series :)

show_stoppa
04-07-2019, 04:50 PM
there are many rumors over the net about the next Assassin's creed game
Don't believe every rumor on the internet.

1st: the sequel of Assassin creed origins
No. Or atleast not a standalone thing. Maybe a part of Viking game.

2nd: Assassin creed kingdoms/viking
Yup.

Definitely No.

The above answers are based on reliable sources on the internet and are not mere rumors.

jwdazed1985
04-07-2019, 05:19 PM
I suspect/expect a Vikings-based game to have plenty of naval combat.

I also do wonder if Fate of Atlantis is a "dry run" for a "reverse" Assassin's Creed-style game. Where the majority is set in the modern world and the past is used rarely to help inform the present.

Perhaps even going all the way back to Eve with the goal being to beat Juno (who now has a body).

This wouldn't have to end the series necessarily since they would still likely have the threat of solar flares, Isu artifacts and temples and devices to throw at us, Juno's husband who keeps respawning infinitely, and of course the potential of Juno having a contingency plan of some sort (either to survive, or to unleash some sort of hell on earth that might require us to go back to figure out how she created it and figure out how to stop it).