PDA

View Full Version : what will you want to see in next AC

faiswol341
04-06-2019, 08:02 PM
just like the title for me i just want

RPG system more it's my favorite

please please no daily event or at least if they are just be more interesting

I really hate the sourgin store I wish it's not happen again

deep exploration and side countant more deep no just everywhere camp or tomb or fortress that's you have kill them all and have same thing again and again

react to NPC and listen to there story and maybe thats u can get mission like what skrim did with every NPC have quest and it's all unique

little bit of crafting will make the items u collect feel more important

Olympus2018
04-06-2019, 08:56 PM
More advanced artificial intelligence when it comes to NPC interaction with player's actions.
More seasonal and weather changes
Larger map
More meaningful content for endgame fans like some features from Sims 3, Sims 4, GTA 5 and RDR 2.
More ancient settings.... The Yellow River of Ancient China, the Mayas in America, Sumerians, ancient Celts etc. Did I mention Bronze Age Greece, aka Era of Troy?

faiswol341
04-06-2019, 09:34 PM
More advanced artificial intelligence when it comes to NPC interaction with player's actions.
More seasonal and weather changes
Larger map
More meaningful content for endgame fans like some features from Sims 3, Sims 4, GTA 5 and RDR 2.
More ancient settings.... The Yellow River of Ancient China, the Mayas in America, Sumerians, ancient Celts etc. Did I mention Bronze Age Greece, aka Era of Troy?

totally agree especially with more season weather and endgame content i just get excited for e3

UbiCosmos
04-06-2019, 11:38 PM
Hello faiswol341,

Thanks for sharing your suggestions with us when it comes to the future of the AC series! I am going to move this to the General AC forums, since this is not specifically about Odyssey. :)

Tanja061187
04-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Well since they want to turn AC more and more into a RPG, I would absolutely love to see some kind of character creation. And some real romances would be nice too. Not just some short encounters.

And when it comes to settings...personally I would love to see a modern day AC. Or at least one that is closer to us and our time, like World War I or even World War II. But there are also so many historical settings I'd like to see, like the Hundred Years War (just one example).

NumexNumisma
04-07-2019, 12:27 AM
How about a more gloomy setting, Germany after WW1, trying to prevent the rise of Hitler (who we know received an apple of Eden) to power, ultimately failing, then trying to keep the damage minimal during WW2, culminating in the assassination outside the Führerbunker?

Webb_Spiderman
05-07-2019, 12:42 PM
I remember when abstergo industries had an entertainment industry and it was someones job to comb through history to find something people would find entertaining, sounds like the job of ubisoft employees.....actually says like one of the best jobs in the world. That being said, bring back more out of animus content, I liked all that, especially all the backstories and the encyclopedia of information.

pesto.
05-08-2019, 11:10 PM
Moar.

That is all.

But specifically :

* Seasonal weather.
* Proper lunar cycle.
* Better sunset dust levels (and morning dew and frost effects).
* A great amount of wildlife and animal interactions.
* Bring back assassination mechanics as an option.
* Fort Heists!
* Continued water improvements, including a better splash when diving in or water in water interactions, and wave crests.
* Water/wave height and whitewater being affected by wind.
* Ultimate challenge - Death resets game mode.
* Improved enemy patrol AI.
* More enemy types. Different factions with different attack patterns (like in Division 2).
* More strategy elements - expanding an empire civilization style, not just by killing but also be securing resources.
* Pacifist path - Means of achieving the end goal without direct murder (but more challenging to make it rewarding, having dialog choices that really matter on this if there's any diplomacy involved, using political means, coercion, threats etc).
* More vehicular options.
* More interactive landscape and destruction (you guys are good at this, allow yourselves to make a fully destructible building or two, or even all in there, and trees that can be felled and catch fire as they used to in Far Cry, in fact wildfire should be a repercussion of your actions using fire carelessly, maybe even ruining the crops for a local village, causing problems you must then solve!).
* More repercussions for actions.
* Landscape permanence - forts need time to refill once all enemies are killed, a local storyline that fits this, locals reactions to you.
* Reputation system.
* Greater variety of bounties, and multi-stage bounties. I'd rather do one great daily bounty than 10 fetch/murder quests.
* More visual controls, GI brightness etc.
* Display controls built into the camera mode, i.e. build your own filter in camera mode so if you really want you could play the game in black & white.
* Spot color camera filter - For when you want it to look like Sin City.
* Camera date/time/season/weather controls.
* Camera "Macro" mode for those of us that also love the plant life and various props and ephemera (i.e. shorter clipping planes and closer focus and greater zoom levels so stuff doesn't get faded out by the camera being too close).
* Improved horses - No more horse at an angle! Horses have to compensate against gravity and hillsides just like any other animal.
* More diverse landscapes.
* Bigger cities.
* More explorable buildings.
* More enemies as a way to increase difficulty, more enemies in forts.
* More tactics and upgrade paths - you must build a tank if you want to go full frontal attack, or build an assassin for more subtle approaches etc.
* More humor.
* More heavy subjects too, you need Aeris moments in a game to make it great, it just shouldn't be all of the game. History has more than enough, just watch "The World At War" or even the current "Romans" series on netflix to see that. I know AC is a game and is cartoony too, but be extremely respectful of those lives lost to history if they were real people, it adds to the impact and value, it adds to the power, you don't have to sacrifice the neutral ground to do this either, you don't automatically pick a side by dealing with a heavy topic, don't manipulate (we'll see that a mile off) just make it honest, in narrative it's actually OK to traumatize your audience now and then, learn from Saving Private Ryan and Schindlers List. Subtlety is OK too. Make me cry, I dare you.
* More nuance on the good/bad guys - Unity finally presented that the Templars might be human too and capable of good things just as much as the Assassins and was all the better for it. I want to be questioning my characters motives, maybe even being allowed to follow a path that isn't tied to either, which is why I liked pre-assassin Bayek and all of Odyssey better than the other games.
* Longer and recurring arcs for characters. I want to see them grow with me during the story. Especially the very first people who we meet and who help us in the story, I hate that they are just platforms from which we leap, but then turn into standard 2D NPC's or even vanish completely, at the end I want to know that they got somewhere and carry on, just as much as the character I play, in fact more so. I want to see the world change from my actions.
* More chaos - I want to start a fight in a bar then walk away as it escalates! GTA is a good measure of gaming chaos.
* More history! I love that this is in the games and in it's own special mode for teachers, but I'd love even more of that in the game itself. I really like Kassandra telling me little tidbits as I walk around, speaking of...
* More tidbits. I want to know what my character is thinking even more than now!
* More general dialog lines, especially those bounty lines got old fast, they needed at least 10x as many different response lines I don't know how many times I told the sweet little old sociopathic grandma I'd killed "each and every one!" (with a smile on my face) of the young hooligans who looked at her funny on the way to the market while killing the towns food supply for her and also poisoning the well, all of which I was apparently totally fine with.
* Optional multiplayer elements. Wildlands with AC mechanics... drool... just figure out a way to shut people up on cutscenes so they don't waffle over them. Also optional only.
* Assassination teams. AI driven sidekicks helping out with specific roles (perhaps trained to just knock out guards, or to sit back and snipe/call out when you're about to run into someone, or even to go in there kung ho with you, imagine specifying the types, an extension of the lieutenants in Odyssey, this could be a way to swap them out just like in Wildlands when doing MP. Although don't get rid of all of them when you bring in a single other player, just replace one by one... and do a crossover with Monster Hunter, allow us to skin them as Palico's because if there's one thing AC needs more of its...
* ...moar cats!

Jeff265
05-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Good free running/parkour system , hidden blade , Eagle vision , Creed Hood , Leap of Faith , Free Altair , Ezio ,connor,Edward,Shay,Aveline,Jacob,Evie,Arno,Bayek, Alexios,all master Assassins Outfit :D . AC3 Parkour is much better than Ac origins, ACunity is Better parkour than all AC games

JKAC2013
05-11-2019, 09:48 PM
One Thing I really want to see in the next Game is the Assassin Brotherhood. We had two games where we play as a Proto Assassin its time that the Brotherhood and the Creed returns! :)

Hangster_96
05-24-2019, 08:21 AM
Yeah I'm ready for some Witcher 3 romance level

LDS_Darth_Revan
05-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Yeah I'm ready for some Witcher 3 romance levelI'd prefer something more like Bioware romances. As indepth, but having more choice in who you're interested in and how the relationship goes.

fista1
06-02-2019, 04:20 PM
I hope the next AC game will be released on GOG, DRM-free, along with all of the AC games. Currently, only the first Assassin's Creed is released there.

Apart from that, I wish it wasn't an exclusivity for any platform nor store.

Jeff265
06-06-2019, 05:52 AM
if you play back AC BF when hacking Oliver PC you will found :-

patrilineal line:
fifteenth century - Italian Renaissance
sixteenth Century - Ottoman Empire
Eighteenth Century -American Colonies /war for Independence.
nineteenth century - New England and american Midwest

Matrilineal line:
twelfth century - Holy land / Crusades
Thirteenth century -Egypt and Northern Africa
Fourteenth century - Ashikaga Shogunate in Japan
Eighteenth century - France Revolution
Nineteenth Century -Napoleonic Wars;Taiwan
Twentieth Century - "summer of love" American Pacific Coast

Locopells
06-06-2019, 09:19 AM
The 60s was, they said, a joke (possibly related to the one in the Simpsons).

cawatrooper9
06-06-2019, 02:49 PM
The 60s was, they said, a joke (possibly related to the one in the Simpsons).

Still sad about that.

I'd play as a hippie Assassin in a heartbeat. Works well with the ties to Alamut, after all. :rolleyes: