PDA

View Full Version : The ***uro Festival impossible to win |

chavez_dingilli
04-06-2019, 03:26 PM
like title.. I can't pass still 1 round. I know i'm not good and i'm beginner at this game. I have almost 300 h gameplay but i can't spend 3000 h gameplay only 1 useless chapter..

It can be more easy.. completely ********.

FEINT WON'T WORKING to aramusha
Blocking won't working to aramusha
Grab won't working because other openents hitting to you.
Execution won't working, they don't waiting execution and hitting to you.

ALSO they have 2 too strong modifier but we don't have....

EvoX.
04-06-2019, 06:38 PM
They are level 2 bots, meaning 90% of the time they can't even deal with heavy/unblockable spam. Go in hard on the Kensei, and start turtling when Aramusha comes. External parry him and Kensei's heavies until you get revenge and go wild.

The rest of the rounds aren't as difficult.

chavez_dingilli
04-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the replay but your guess is not working. Also unblockable spam isn't working. 2 of them attacking same time. You can't hit with top heavy or spam because aramusha attacking infinitely.

Could you share your gameplay regarding this festival gameplay ? because i can' see too much. Already all people playing with their friends...

Already i'm playing with kensei (gear lwl 180 rep 9) ..

They are level 2 bots, meaning 90% of the time they can't even deal with heavy/unblockable spam. Go in hard on the Kensei, and start turtling when Aramusha comes. External parry him and Kensei's heavies until you get revenge and go wild.

The rest of the rounds aren't as difficult.

Bloodwake1980
04-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Look for me if you're on ps4 I can help you win it. It's bloodywake1980 there

ArchDukeInstinct
04-08-2019, 03:53 AM
Just turtle and wait for revenge. You might need a couple to get one of them down. That's just how it is against multiple bots in arcade mode, just one alone is going to block/parry everything, the 2nd one will always try to interrupt a punish against the other bot but they can't do that if you're in revenge.