PDA

View Full Version : Will you finish the game before watching Embers?



raging8762
11-14-2011, 07:10 AM
I sure will. I think it would be the the most logical approach since Embers takes place years after Revelations. However I'm curious as to what everyone else will decide to do.

superbalex
11-14-2011, 07:27 AM
i will do the same http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif complete the game main story only --> watch embers --> restart game for 100% completion --> get all achievements --> multiplayer

that's how i'd play it, should be fun xD

thekarlone
11-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by superbalex:
i will do the same http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif complete the game main story only --> watch embers --> restart game for 100% completion --> get all achievements --> multiplayer

that's how i'd play it, should be fun xD

The same, BUT, I'll get all achievements before I try to complete at 100%, and once I've finished the main story I will mix multiplayer with replaying (trophies/achievements and 100%).

SleezeRocker
11-14-2011, 07:50 AM
Sounds the most logical thing to do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jexx21
11-14-2011, 07:51 AM
While I watch embers I'll be Ezio. And I'll stab people with a lute.

Mad_Fox84
11-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Yes it would make sense, considering Embers takes place after Revelations.

souNdwAve89
11-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Well,I was going to do the same until I stumbled upon a leaked copy on the internet. I didn't watch the whole thing, but Embers is very cool from what I saw.

SleezeRocker
11-14-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Well,I was going to do the same until I stumbled upon a leaked copy on the internet. I didn't watch the whole thing, but Embers is very cool from what I saw.

Based on your preview how long is it approximately? 10-15minutes? (im hoping 30 min like AC Lineage)

souNdwAve89
11-14-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Well,I was going to do the same until I stumbled upon a leaked copy on the internet. I didn't watch the whole thing, but Embers is very cool from what I saw.

Based on your preview how long is it approximately? 10-15minutes? (im hoping 30 min like AC Lineage) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to Ubisoft, Embers is about 20 minutes.

kriegerdesgottes
11-14-2011, 11:33 AM
That was the original plan but then someone uploaded the entirety of Embers online and I couldn't resist. There are a few parts in it where I was like "wait what was that?" or "ok so who was that guy?" but it's not a big spoiler for revelations as far as I can tell.

souNdwAve89
11-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
That was the original plan but then someone uploaded the entirety of Embers online and I couldn't resist. There are a few parts in it where I was like "wait what was that?" or "ok so who was that guy?" but it's not a big spoiler for revelations as far as I can tell.

Yeah, when I watched parts of Embers, it didn't have anything that I didn't understand (ACR). It felt more like a spinoff movie with characters, locations, etc that you are familiar with. BUT this might be different for others.

SleezeRocker
11-14-2011, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Well,I was going to do the same until I stumbled upon a leaked copy on the internet. I didn't watch the whole thing, but Embers is very cool from what I saw.

Based on your preview how long is it approximately? 10-15minutes? (im hoping 30 min like AC Lineage) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to Ubisoft, Embers is about 20 minutes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see. well it's midway I wonder if the embers video will have trailers or something in disc since...well it be kind of waste of DVD but...sametime they given us the other stuff with the game so..yeah can't really complain lol

souNdwAve89
11-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the extra content are game trailers for other Ubisoft games coming out soon like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, I Am Alive, etc.

wsexson
11-14-2011, 06:33 PM
Nope, I will definitely watch Embers before I finish Revelations.

Sarari
11-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, I'm gonna watch it after I beat it. Mostly because it won't be posted on Youtube until maybe 5 months after it's released or even a year. That's what happened to the full Ascendance movie that came with Brotherhood. It was posted on Youtube after a year ACB was released.

Bipolar Matt
11-14-2011, 08:26 PM
I watched it already. Couldn't resist. It was a satisfying conclusion to Ezio's story.

Sarari
11-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Was it sad?

Bipolar Matt
11-14-2011, 08:30 PM
I don't want to spoil anything, Sarari...

It wasn't terribly sad, as far as I was concerned.

Animuses
11-14-2011, 08:38 PM
I love the art style of Embers and I'll probably love it, but I can easily wait until I beat Revelations.

Agentbarto
11-14-2011, 08:46 PM
I'll probably finish revelations and get as many achievements alog the way > watch embers > start multiplayer, finish up achievements > (some time in the future) get 100% completion.