PDA

View Full Version : For Honor II ?

iSlayerPro
04-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone

I love this game and i am curious to know if there will be For honor II or not . However , I have a suggestion to For Honor II theme which is about Ancient Rome where there are gladiators in the arena and uniformed solders at wars , this could be a very good campaign if done well .
Also I hope UBISOFT bring us new game mode ( Free for all 4v4 6v6 8v8 ) in the current game as well as the future one .

I would like to see your opinions , sorry for my English and thanks

MuscleTech12018
04-06-2019, 08:57 PM
This game is about to be canceled and you want FH 2 ? ... mhm..

The_B0G_
04-07-2019, 11:26 AM
They're releasing 3 more heroes, "about to be cancelled" lol smh.

The_B0G_
04-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Hi everyone

I love this game and i am curious to know if there will be For honor II or not . However , I have a suggestion to For Honor II theme which is about Ancient Rome where there are gladiators in the arena and uniformed solders at wars , this could be a very good campaign if done well .
Also I hope UBISOFT bring us new game mode ( Free for all 4v4 6v6 8v8 ) in the current game as well as the future one .

I would like to see your opinions , sorry for my English and thanks

The Roman era would be pretty cool to see. Especially if they put some more effort into the campaign this time around.

Tyrjo
04-07-2019, 06:39 PM
I'm guessing they will re-release For Honor on the next gen consoles when they are out. Building on the foundation they have right now, together with a slew of new heroes, maps, and game modes + upgrades and QOL fixes.

"For Honor II" doesn't sound great. It's better to just leave it at For Honor and market it with all the new bells and whistles, 60+ FPS and all that.