PDA

View Full Version : Random suggestions

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-06-2019, 05:39 AM
I figured i'd make a post not tied to anything specific for once. (I'll probably get hate for this but whatever)

This idea popped into my head at work today and i figured i'd post it.

In dominion when one team starts breaking can all feats be disabled? This includes feats that are active at the time of breaking just to make it fair for thise that were saving their feats for the breaking point.

Emote spamming its incredibly toxic and its sole purpose is to induce rage on the opponent, my suggestion to remove this is to either A. Force the person to do the enitre emote with out canceling.(like how dark souls 1 did it)
B. The person can roll/move/attack/change guard, whatever it they decide to do to get out if the emote but their emote (any emote) is locked until the duration of their first emote is done, what i mean by this is say the emote last 4 seoncds their next emote can be used 4 seconds later.

SangLong524
04-06-2019, 06:19 AM
Disabling feats at breaking point wont make a difference. Passives too?
Im sorry but it seem to me that u propose the idea based on the winning team saving their feats to deathball at last minute. Or the losing team using them to turn the tide. That’s unfair??? How?
Excluding external factors like internet speed, server hiccups, etc, the tide is pretty much determine very early, Feats or no feats! Remember that they still need kills to unlock feats. Or killing minions and guarding zones, in both cases it indicates the attacker’s incompetence.
P/s: i finally encountered a balance whiner a few days ago in game, funny thing is he has no idea to when to engage and disengage, keep trying to bulldoze a revenged active opponent while not having any sense of blocking and parrying. Heh, “all the balance in the world cannot make up for his stupidity”. It is a fundamental, internal flaw.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Disabling feats at breaking point wont make a difference. Passives too?
Im sorry but it seem to me that u propose the idea based on the winning team saving their feats to deathball at last minute. Or the losing team using them to turn the tide. That’s unfair??? How?
Excluding external factors like internet speed, server hiccups, etc, the tide is pretty much determine very early, Feats or no feats! Remember that they still need kills to unlock feats. Or killing minions and guarding zones, in both cases it indicates the attacker’s incompetence.
P/s: i finally encountered a balance whiner a few days ago in game, funny thing is he has no idea to when to engage and disengage, keep trying to bulldoze a revenged active opponent while not having any sense of blocking and parrying. Heh, “all the balance in the world cannot make up for his stupidity”. It is a fundamental, internal flaw.

Ive been in rounds where one team is breaking and they hold out for the entrie duration becauce the winning team failed with their feats usage or, used them just before they broke, sure they still 'lost' but i almost guarantee they counsided that i win, i know i do when it happens.