PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Flying online IL2 original at Ubi.com?

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:11 AM
Greetings all,

I decided to get into the online flying again last night for the original IL2 and there was no one at Ubi.com.

Granted this was 8:30pm in Australia so early morning everywhere in Europe but still... the site has gone from having a constant 14-20 people in it to 2 or 3 if that.

What happened to scare everyone away? Are you guys flying elsewhere?

Somebody...anybody...can anybody hear me? Helloooooo?

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:11 AM
Greetings all,

I decided to get into the online flying again last night for the original IL2 and there was no one at Ubi.com.

Granted this was 8:30pm in Australia so early morning everywhere in Europe but still... the site has gone from having a constant 14-20 people in it to 2 or 3 if that.

What happened to scare everyone away? Are you guys flying elsewhere?

Somebody...anybody...can anybody hear me? Helloooooo?

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:14 AM
I fly there sometimes. Sometimes I use HL. Both lobbies are pretty empty these days.

<center> http://webpages.charter.net/Stick_Fiend/images/crazyPilot.gif
<font size= 2>

<a href="http://webpages.charter.net/Stick_Fiend/"><font size= 2> Stick_Fiend Home<a/><font size= 2>
"Altitude, speed, maneuver, fire!"-The "formula of Terror" of Aleksandr Pokryshkin, Three times awarded the rank of Hero of the Soviet Union

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 05:50 AM
Try HyperLobby. There's a dedicated corp of people there, although there numbers are small.

XyZspineZyX
09-26-2003, 08:56 AM
i flew there last night for the very first time on-line.(uk time approx 18:30) and it was quite bissy.
i was shot up a couple of times whilst taxing to take off and managed to get up quickly after that. was shot down about 3 times (all done fairly). i will try again another day.

"The path to wisdom is a long one...only after being able to take off, fly a circuit, take out 4 passing bombers, without sustaining damage and land again...will I have taken the first step."