PDA

View Full Version : Who you like more?Ezio or Alta´r?Vote here!

Werth2011
07-30-2011, 04:42 AM
I was wondering about what you all think about Alta´r and Ezio...vote who is the best!

Werth2011
07-30-2011, 04:42 AM
I was wondering about what you all think about Alta´r and Ezio...vote who is the best!

xCr0wnedNorris
07-30-2011, 04:46 AM
At the moment, Ezio, because I can relate to his character more because I've seen more of it.

ShaneO7K
07-30-2011, 05:17 AM
Still prefer Altair but I still like Ezio, and what do you mean Assassin's Creed is focused on Ezio? He has just had more console games.

RebeccaLH
07-30-2011, 06:15 AM
Used to be Ezio, then got bored of him.
ALTAIR.

Animuses
07-30-2011, 01:34 PM
I can't choose since they both fit perfectly with their times periods. Altair doesn't fit into the Renaissance and Ezio does not fit into the Late Middle-Ages.

Azugo
07-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Altair because he's a true Assassin.

... Ezio's more like a Batman-style Assassin.

Animuses
07-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah, because Ezio isn't a "true" Assassin. He just happens to be the grandmaster for no reason.

Azugo
07-30-2011, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Yeah, because Ezio isn't a "true" Assassin. He just happens to be the grandmaster for no reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sheesh. I knew I'd get pointed out for saying 'true'.

But seriously, go back and play AC1, and you'll see that Altair was all stealth, followed the rules of the Order (atleast after the first sequence), he was straight-down-to-business. Altair was the epitome of the Assassin Order.

Ezio on the other hand; he's more show-offy. That's all the reasons you need, really.

Anyway, please don't take this as if I'm starting an argument with you. That's the last thing I want.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
Yeah, because Ezio isn't a "true" Assassin. He just happens to be the grandmaster for no reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But seriously, go back and play AC1, and you'll see that Altair was all stealth, followed the rules of the Order (atleast after the first sequence), he was straight-down-to-business. Altair was the epitome of the Assassin Order.

Ezio on the other hand; he's more show-offy. That's all the reasons you need, really.

Anyway, please don't take this as if I'm starting an argument with you. That's the last thing I want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's a load of bull. Alta´r didn't use stealth when he confronted Robert (both times), Al Mualim or the slaver/archer (I forget his name). That's three of the 10 people he assassinated.
The assassins aren't about stealth alone. It's just one of their tools.
Also, Ezio never broke any of the tenets of the creed as far as I can remember.

Azugo
07-30-2011, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:

Anyway, please don't take this as if I'm starting an argument with you. That's the last thing I want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's a load of bull. Alta´r didn't use stealth when he confronted Robert (both times), Al Mualim or the slaver/archer (I forget his name). That's three of the 10 people he assassinated.
The assassins aren't about stealth alone. It's just one of their tools.
Also, Ezio never broke any of the tenets of the creed as far as I can remember. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever, mate. You're right, I'm wrong.

I really can't be bothered to be involved in an argument right now, okay?

MacDaddyMcC
07-30-2011, 05:53 PM
Way to easy! Ezio by far. Way more charasmatic and hes a ladies man. Altair is a mute. Theres no passion or any huge backstory to Altair which is why more people I know love Ezio. You grow up with Ezio, he kinda gets attatched to you.

Marios725
07-30-2011, 06:13 PM
By far Altair. Ezio was awesome too...but really i do prefer Altair, he had that Cold-blooded Assassin style plus he didnt need 2 hidden blades to assassinate 2 guards &lt;.&lt; he was a true master, Ezio however had more tools in his disposal making it easier to assassinate....so yea Altair has more skill as an assassin!!! ALTAIR ALL THE WAY !!!

NewBlade200
07-30-2011, 06:48 PM
I like Ezio more but Altair is a better Assassin.
Ezio appears to have super-human abilities, letting him jump from 3 story buildings without harm, carrying 50 tonnes of armor and weapons without noticeable affect etc, but Altair is just an assassin without powers (except E. Vision), and he still gets the job done.

Altair didn't get 3 console games, he only needed 1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Animuses
07-30-2011, 07:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marios725:
By far Altair. Ezio was awesome too...but really i do prefer Altair, he had that Cold-blooded Assassin style plus he didnt need 2 hidden blades to assassinate 2 guards &lt;.&lt; he was a true master, Ezio however had more tools in his disposal making it easier to assassinate....so yea Altair has more skill as an assassin!!! ALTAIR ALL THE WAY !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Assassin's aren't cold-blooded killers and Ezio used weapons Altair created which means Altair eventually used them.

LightRey
07-30-2011, 07:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewBlade200:
I like Ezio more but Altair is a better Assassin.
Ezio appears to have super-human abilities, letting him jump from 3 story buildings without harm, carrying 50 tonnes of armor and weapons without noticeable affect etc, but Altair is just an assassin without powers (except E. Vision), and he still gets the job done.

Altair didn't get 3 console games, he only needed 1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've seen Alta´r jump from 3 story buildings and live (excluding leaps of faith).
The armor thing is actually possible and nothing compared to what the average roman soldier had to carry around.

Marios725
07-30-2011, 07:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marios725:
By far Altair. Ezio was awesome too...but really i do prefer Altair, he had that Cold-blooded Assassin style plus he didnt need 2 hidden blades to assassinate 2 guards &lt;.&lt; he was a true master, Ezio however had more tools in his disposal making it easier to assassinate....so yea Altair has more skill as an assassin!!! ALTAIR ALL THE WAY !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Assassin's aren't cold-blooded killers and Ezio used weapons Altair created which means Altair eventually used them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassins ARE cold blooded killers cause Altair showed no emotions when he was assassinating his targets...Ezio allowed his feelings overcome him and spared Rodrigo Borgia...which is like compromising the brotherhood, and yes Altair invented the Double blade and the poison and the hidden gun....but he did it only to make the Brotherhood more effective in their work cause he knew, first hand, that being a master assassin requires alot of training else i dont see why he would have made those things...to be honest maybe i like Altair more because AC1 was the best game for me...AC2 was okay....but without the investigations i dont think u work like an assassin...more like a mercenary in a hood...as for brotherhood...no comment....so yea when i hear AC1 i think of ALtair....when i hear AC2 and AC:B i think of Ezio and since AC2 and AC:B didnt satisfy me as much as AC1 i guess i dont like Ezio that much...and thats my biggest post !!!! YAY XD

masterfenix2009
07-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Assassin's aren't cold-blooded killers and Ezio used weapons Altair created which means Altair eventually used them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassins ARE cold blooded killers cause Altair showed no emotions when he was assassinating his targets...Ezio allowed his feelings overcome him and spared Rodrigo Borgia...which is like compromising the brotherhood, and yes Altair invented the Double blade and the poison and the hidden gun....but he did it only to make the Brotherhood more effective in their work cause he knew, first hand, that being a master assassin requires alot of training else i dont see why he would have made those things...to be honest maybe i like Altair more because AC1 was the best game for me...AC2 was okay....but without the investigations i dont think u work like an assassin...more like a mercenary in a hood...as for brotherhood...no comment....so yea when i hear AC1 i think of ALtair....when i hear AC2 and AC:B i think of Ezio and since AC2 and AC:B didnt satisfy me as much as AC1 i guess i dont like Ezio that much...and thats my biggest post !!!! YAY XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually he did show emotion. Anger, surprise,confusion,and dissapointment. Actually, Ezio withheld his emotions and spared Rodrigo's life. He saw no point to his death.

Animuses
07-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Assassins ARE cold blooded killers cause Altair showed no emotions when he was assassinating his targets </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WRONG! Altair did show emotions and that's what some people just can't understand. HE showed confusion as to why he was killing certain targets because they seemed like they wanted to help. He shows regret, he doesn't want to kill his targets but he does so for the greater good. Altair and Ezio are much more similar than people think, they are assassin's after all and shared the same views and shared the same emotions whens it comes to their targets, but they just grew up in different times. Altair grew up in a dark time, while Ezio grew up in the Renaissance. Art was flourishing, the cities were vibrant and you had minstrels singing to you on every god damn corner.

LightRey
07-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Assassins ARE cold blooded killers cause Altair showed no emotions when he was assassinating his targets </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WRONG! Altair did show emotions and that's what some people just can't understand. HE showed confusion as to why he was killing certain targets because they seemed like they wanted to help. He shows regret, he doesn't want to kill his targets but he does so for the greater good. Altair and Ezio are much more similar than people think, they are assassin's after all and shared the same views and shared the same emotions whens it comes to their targets, but they just grew up in different times. Altair grew up in a dark time, while Ezio grew up in the Renaissance. Art was flourishing, the cities were vibrant and you had minstrels singing to you on every god damn corner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
this.

Serrachio
07-31-2011, 04:51 PM
I voted for Ezio.

I might think his moves are a bit flashy and he seems to be able to kill anything, but I chose him over Altair because I felt that Altair wasn't fleshed out that much as a character, and when he was arrogant, it annoyed me.

Ezio has more charm and he fills the role of all three of the factions, which is why I like him more as well.

LightRey
07-31-2011, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
I voted for Ezio.

I might think his moves are a bit flashy and he seems to be able to kill anything, but I chose him over Altair because I felt that Altair wasn't fleshed out that much as a character, and when he was arrogant, it annoyed me.

Ezio has more charm and he fills the role of all three of the factions, which is why I like him more as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree. This is also why I'm glad they're bringing Alta´r back in ACR, so we can relate to him more.

ninjasownu
07-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Altair was grandmaster too. Altair grew up an assassin. Ezio was a spoiled little brat whose family died.

Edit: La volpe is immortal he is the best http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Mic_92
07-31-2011, 09:08 PM
I would've said Ezio but after reading The Secret Crusade I can't deny Altair is an awesome character so I voted both.

One doesn't always have to be better than the other.

odovoro
08-01-2011, 12:47 AM
i like both of them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LightRey
08-01-2011, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninjasownu:
Altair was grandmaster too. Altair grew up an assassin. Ezio was a spoiled little brat whose family died.

Edit: La volpe is immortal he is the best http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
La Volpe couldn't even distinguish enemy from friend. -___-
Ezio was at least as awesome as Alta´r. They put more effort in developing Ezio's character, so I'm not surprised many like him better.

Marios725
08-01-2011, 09:02 AM
WRONG! Altair did show emotions and that's what some people just can't understand. HE showed confusion as to why he was killing certain targets because they seemed like they wanted to help. He shows regret, he doesn't want to kill his targets but he does so for the greater good. Altair and Ezio are much more similar than people think, they are assassin's after all and shared the same views and shared the same emotions whens it comes to their targets, but they just grew up in different times. Altair grew up in a dark time, while Ezio grew up in the Renaissance. Art was flourishing, the cities were vibrant and you had minstrels singing to you on every god damn corner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope Altair did show emotions but not in front of his victims even when he was talking with them b4 they died...he seemed indifferent about their points of view...he showed emotions only when he was talking with Al Mualim...Ezio showed emotions in front of his victims...which means Altair was a cold blooded killer

LightRey
08-01-2011, 09:39 AM

nope Altair did show emotions but not in front of his victims even when he was talking with them b4 they died...he seemed indifferent about their points of view...he showed emotions only when he was talking with Al Mualim...Ezio showed emotions in front of his victims...which means Altair was a cold blooded killer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're just arguing semantics now.

ninjasownu
08-01-2011, 11:52 AM
If your an assassin you dont want emotions in the way. Ergo Altair is better in my opinion. Btw from what we know of La volpe which were not sure is true but he can see through buildings and he may be immortal. Plus he is faster than ezio too.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninjasownu:
If your an assassin you dont want emotions in the way. Ergo Altair is better in my opinion. Btw from what we know of La volpe which were not sure is true but he can see through buildings and he may be immortal. Plus he is faster than ezio too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's not immortal, that's just part of the myth about him. -___-
He was only faster than Ezio when Ezio was still learning the craft. Ezio could very well have become faster than him since then.

Animuses
08-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Altair was grandmaster too. Altair grew up an assassin. Ezio was a spoiled little brat whose family died. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Claudia was the spoiled one. Ezio just didn't know about the negative things of life since he lived a great one.

Attention people, we don't want to see your biased opinions on Altair and Ezio. You may like one more than the other, but don't talk bs about the character when you clearly don't know anything about them.

albertwesker22
08-01-2011, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
If your an assassin you dont want emotions in the way. Ergo Altair is better in my opinion. Btw from what we know of La volpe which were not sure is true but he can see through buildings and he may be immortal. Plus he is faster than ezio too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He was only faster than Ezio when Ezio was still learning the craft. Ezio could very well have become faster than him since then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Notice how Volpe hasn't aged a day? Ezio was a boy when he met him, so Volpe should be like 60 plus in ACB, but he looks even younger(not saying he is immortal)but I just thought it strange.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
He was only faster than Ezio when Ezio was still learning the craft. Ezio could very well have become faster than him since then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Notice how Volpe hasn't aged a day? Ezio was a boy when he met him, so Volpe should be like 60 plus in ACB, but he looks even younger(not saying he is immortal)but I just thought it strange. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't see his hair. If you couldn't see Maria Auditore's hair you could say the same about her.
Bartolomeo looks the same too. Not to mention Machiavelli.

albertwesker22
08-01-2011, 03:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:

Notice how Volpe hasn't aged a day? Ezio was a boy when he met him, so Volpe should be like 60 plus in ACB, but he looks even younger(not saying he is immortal)but I just thought it strange. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can't see his hair. If you couldn't see Maria Auditore's hair you could say the same about her.
Bartolomeo looks the same too. Not to mention Machiavelli. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the case of Maria, she has aged. She looks elderly in AC B. As for Bartolomeo, he didn't age because he was already too aged in AC 2, he was 31 but looked much older. In AC B he and Ezio look much closer in age.

I'm just saying that the artists could haved aged the characters a bit more realistically. Leonardo, Mario and Rodrigo were aged more appropriately.

LightRey
08-01-2011, 03:35 PM
In the case of Maria, she has aged. She looks elderly in AC B. As for Bartolomeo, he didn't age because he was already too aged in AC 2, he was 31 but looked much older. In AC B he and Ezio look much closer in age.

I'm just saying that the artists could haved aged the characters a bit more realistically. Leonardo, Mario and Rodrigo were aged more appropriately. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Regardless, I find it ridiculous to think that la Volpe would actually be immortal. It's just part of the myth. If everything about the myth were true, he'd be able to be in 3 places at the same time and to become invisible.
And since both the apple and the staff were locked away I doubt he could do any of those things, let alone be immortal.

masterfenix2009
08-01-2011, 03:52 PM

nope Altair did show emotions but not in front of his victims even when he was talking with them b4 they died...he seemed indifferent about their points of view...he showed emotions only when he was talking with Al Mualim...Ezio showed emotions in front of his victims...which means Altair was a cold blooded killer </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Altair showed alot of emotion to Robert

LightRey
08-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I would just like to add that Alta´r most definitely showed at least one clear emotion with every assassination.
It's called compassion.

ninjasownu
08-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Altair was grandmaster too. Altair grew up an assassin. Ezio was a spoiled little brat whose family died. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Claudia was the spoiled one. Ezio just didn't know about the negative things of life since he lived a great one.

Attention people, we don't want to see your biased opinions on Altair and Ezio. You may like one more than the other, but don't talk bs about the character when you clearly don't know anything about them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol you're on a forum. Its all opinions. And I dont know anything about them? Haha

LightRey
08-02-2011, 05:25 AM

Attention people, we don't want to see your biased opinions on Altair and Ezio. You may like one more than the other, but don't talk bs about the character when you clearly don't know anything about them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol you're on a forum. Its all opinions. And I dont know anything about them? Haha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, but opinions aren't fact, so don't act like it is. You can say which one you like more than the other, but not what their character is like just because you think so. You can only guess at their character based on their behavior, but nothing more than that.

HD RoLoS v
08-02-2011, 06:59 AM
Ezio he is just my type of character to play as.