PDA

View Full Version : FIX CO-OP FrameRates PLZ

AUNT__J3MIMA
04-29-2010, 08:11 PM
the singleplayer... amazing, having alot of fun. FPS is around 50+

joined a Hunter game in that place where you enter underground, FPS around 17-22...

i dont understand how a mode switch could drop frames that much, i mean the levels seem much more detailed but c'mon it requires well ABOVE the reccomended specs to play Multiplayer, thats a shame.

Sn1p3r87
04-29-2010, 08:20 PM
Huh, it's the other way around for me.

AUNT__J3MIMA
04-29-2010, 09:01 PM
i dropped most of the settings and level detail or textures at medium... now get a steady 30 FPS (its locked at 30 anyway), drops to 29 once in a while...

Xessive
04-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah, it'sthe opposite for me too. Deniable Ops, great fps, singleplayer chokes occasionally. Has a lot of hiccups especially around the first minute after loading a level.

AUNT__J3MIMA
04-29-2010, 09:56 PM
im running:

Windows 7 Ultimate X64
Intel C2Q 9550 Stock on Zalman 2-Ball Cooler
Asus 750i mb
275GTX 896MB (Was the best for price ratio att)
4 GB OCZ Titanium RAM
Antec 900 Case

i play double agent on medium with some turned down.

i turned down all the settings in SCC to lowest possible and , meh IMHO its fine, im moving and everything is clear why see spots of rust on a pipe?

Linzhang7
04-29-2010, 11:11 PM
On multiplayer, your Frames LAG is actually internet lag. The programmers made it so instead of having info being sent delayed, the game just pauses for everyone at the exsact moments so that both partie's internet can keep up.

Internte lag on multiplayer = FPS LAG instead.

Welcome to UBISOFT FAIL PROGRAMMING, have you played the rainbow six series on the internet? its even worse.

HEAT.GRLSOV
04-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Linzhang7:
On multiplayer, your Frames LAG is actually internet lag. The programmers made it so instead of having info being sent delayed, the game just pauses for everyone at the exsact moments so that both partie's internet can keep up.

Internte lag on multiplayer = FPS LAG instead.

Welcome to UBISOFT FAIL PROGRAMMING, have you played the rainbow six series on the internet? its even worse.

That reminds me of Street Fighter IV's and NBA 2k10's multiplayer. Although it's good for not seeing warping, vanishing players etc, it does make it bad when you feel you're playing in slow-mo. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif