PDA

View Full Version : why not have more shops in AC BROTHERHOOD

NeptuneIIIVII
08-16-2010, 12:47 PM
Hello guys,
In the past 3 days i spent playing assasssin creed 2 i noticed couple of things while iam doing missions.
1st.I liked the idea of having shops around the cities, you ned to add couple more, you ask why and what should we add? i notice that you gave the player a place where he can go and upgrade, from weapons display stands,paintings and so on.
Now in AC BROTHERHOOD multiplayer we should have a real estate shops that shows us the avaliable apartments that we can buy across the cities depend where the assassin choose to live
then we will have shops that sell the weapons display stands for all the weapons that you are going to have for us in the game,another shop for furniture to give the assassin an apportunity to furnishe his own place the way he likes. Again you ask why? being an assassin is a way of living, with that comes a risk and responsibility, if the assassin doing great buy killing enemies of his and ranking high in reputation then players want to find this assassin and kill him, that will increase the danger of you being marked so its not easy to protect what you have including your life,if you got assassinated the assassin who killed you well have your property so now you have a goal to go find him and kill him and get back your belongings.you say how? when you establish your enemy once they log in multiplayer the system will notify everyone online that jon doe for example now in "vince",where in vince? we dont know your job is to go look for him and kill him or her. for example players will have to travel to mountains to find where you live. think about it would be fun to go look for the assassin who killed your buddy and stole your home even if he choose to live in a small shack outside the city near the swamps. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/typing.gif

NuclearFuss
08-16-2010, 01:06 PM
No. That's waaaay too RPG-ish for Assassin's Creed.

NeptuneIIIVII
08-16-2010, 04:52 PM
ok but they are already have shops around the city all am saying is why not add more where we chose where to live,its not effecting the game play its just the choice of having your own stuff that you like to buy and have while you runing around killing.

X10J
08-16-2010, 07:51 PM
I don't think thats how the miltiplayer works.

fun1-fun2_me
08-16-2010, 08:03 PM
honistly I love the choice. the should make it its own mode on the main menu, that way you atleast have the choice.

For example: You hit start at the title screen and it has three choices
1. campaign
2. Multiplayer
3. lifestyle

Then you choose lifestyle and it takes you to the same place where you saved. Then its like ven0mi said. But sackboy, it may be way too rpgish for you, but not for assassins creed. Besides, If you dont like it that doesnt mean you have to be rude. Have you even read some of the other posts, everyone who has posted replys in another conversation like this, just definitley make reviews about this say that almost 85% are BEGGING for it. I say if you dont like it, then just dont **** others off im not mad but they might just keep you from making friends. But no matter the case, I just atleast wanted to tell you that some people take it seriously, I do just a tad bit, but only because sometimes it sounds a little rude from one end. Sorry if I sound angry. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

m0nkeyrama
08-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Sounds like the Sims http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
Or Home http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Axel-Bit
08-16-2010, 09:18 PM
I like the idea of having your own apartment, but seperate from Multiplayer, almost like a private match so just you and your friends could look around it. The killing and taking part i don't like because it would cause people to just dog eachother all over the network

NeptuneIIIVII
08-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Thanks guys for discussing this,for those who are saying it would be like sims. no it wont, why and i keep asking you why?. guys think for a sec, they already have shops and paintings that you buy to display in your villa and help to increase the value of the city, so why not adding a real estate shop to buy your own spot when you are not killing or being chased by some waco trying to slash your scalp. Remember its not MW2 WHERE GUN AND RUN ALL THE FREAKING TIME,in assassins creed this is the fun to take break from the killing or runing and chasing and go have a moment buying stuff for your place it motivate you to go kill and make money to buy some cool stuff that we realy like. get got now go vote for some apartments and naked painting to hang on your walls.

EzioAssassin51
08-17-2010, 12:11 AM
I like the idea of having safe-houses/having to buy them in each district of Rome (as mentioned in another thread) but only for changing weapons and armour!

But not in multiplayer. Multiplayer is modes to help Templars train, not to give them the opportunity to buy real estate.

I don't want AC to be another RPG, along with a lot of other people no doubt. It's good as it is now, without the huge amount of RPG elements. The Armour and Swords are enough!