PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Diary: Chapter 2 - Resurgence Trailer

Pathogrim
04-04-2019, 04:01 AM
https://youtu.be/7-kpTPYZMns

The Dark Diary is a cinematic series filmed entirely in Division and Division 2.

Chapter 1 follows the story of Shield Team Six and their mission to recover the Dark Diary, a piece of a journal that contained information regarding a new deadly virus. Stolen by a rogue agent along with the daughter of the team's commander, Fuze Markell, the Seal Team Six tracked the rogue agent working for the Hunters through New York City. Shield Team Six was able to recover the girl, but not before the rogue agent passed the diary to the Hunters.

Following the events of New York City and the safe return of Elyssa Markell, Fuze Markell was determined to track down the last remaining hunter so he decided to revisit the underground to see if he could find any clues. With ISAC down and no communications, the risk was greater than the reward as Fuze would soon realize. He was ambushed and axed to death by an injured hunter and his partner.

With the death of Fuze Markell and New York City on the brink, it was only a matter of time before we received information on the location of the hunter and his partner. Unfortunately, days would turn into months and Shield Team Six would no longer see any action leading to the team being disbanded and its members reassigned to other states. Seven months later a double agent by the name of Daisen received solid intel on the location of the hunters and sent it to General Markus at SHD Headquarters in New York City.

After many failed attempts to convince Samantha Markell to finish what her husband started, General Markus played a recording that was left by Fuze in the event that he was killed. After the recording stopped General Markus spoke one last time.

"It's time Agent Markell. I know this is what your husband would've wanted me to do if we ever had solid intel on the hunter and the world needs you now more than ever. I'm sending you to Washington D.C."

To be continued...

The Dark Diary: Chapter 2 Cinematic miniseries premiers later this month, so keep a look out!

UbiSc0ttie
04-05-2019, 11:25 PM
This was cool! Those shotgun shots in the beginning felt so powerful, i could feel them through my headphones.

- Scottie

er1cksson
04-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Good job! Looking forward to seeing what you have. Nice to hear English accents too :)