PDA

View Full Version : PC Release date & System Requirements for Assassin’s Creed Revelations

Mr_Shade
11-03-2011, 04:54 AM
Hi Assassin's,

We are happy to confirm the release date of Assassin's Creed Revelations for PC on the following dates:

29th November 2011 for North America

1st of December for EMEA [Europe, the Middle East and Africa]

Detailed below are the minimum and recommended system requirements for Assassin’s Creed Revelations.

Please note that a permanent internet connection is not required, however a one-time product registration is necessary to validate your installation. Of course, online features (Multiplayer, Uplay, Leaderboards) will require an internet connection.

Minimum Configuration:
Supported OS : Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows 7® SP1
Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E4300 @ 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+ @ 2.4GHZ
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 – compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX® June2010 or newer (libraries included on disc)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
Others: Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player.

* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT

Recommended Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0 – compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
AMD® Radeon® HD2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 desktop series
nVidia GeForce® 8/9/GT200/GT400/GT500 desktop series

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.

**updated information**

- Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player.

- No Uplay passport needed to play the Multiplayer.

LCGuardian
11-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks Shade! System reqs look fairly moderate. Interesting given the videos we've seen appear to have more detail in the character models and textures. Hopefully there's some scalability for more powerful systems.

Hopefully this is an indication that the PC release is soon (end of November or start of December). You able to provide any confirmation Shade?

Jexx21
11-03-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm actually placing my bets on ACR released on November 15th, along with the consoles.

And I really need to upgrade my computer, because I don't meet the recommended settings. I can run ACB at max settings however, so maybe I can do the same with ACR, just with some lag.

ecma4
11-03-2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the info Shade, any chance of a release date?

Razrback16
11-04-2011, 07:06 AM
Wow, weak requirements. I suppose that's good in the sense that I don't have to upgrade, but I sure am tired of seeing Ubisoft use technology from 2004 on PC games...I'm sure it's simply because the POS consoles can barely handle DirectX 9...sure would be nice to see Revelations with tesselation using DX11.

What's further saddening is that since they are using such old-school technology as DX9, that they still had to delay the PC version...pathetic.

AnthonyA85
11-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Thank you for posting the info shade.

I'm pretty much set for ACR.

All i need now is to know the release date (which hopefully will be soon)

Windrius
11-05-2011, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

Oh PHEW! I was afraid I won't be able to play this with Windows 95.
[/sarcasm]

dxsxhxcx
11-05-2011, 06:33 PM
thanks for posting the requirements, Mr_Shade... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll be able to play it without problems!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

starstriker91
11-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Hi there Shade and Assassins. I just want to clear my doubt here. Although the minimum requirements are given, just want to be sure that's all. So does ACR works well with the following specs of this laptop?

Acer Aspire 4750G
Intel Core i5-2410M 2.3GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M, up to 2738 MB TurboCache
4GB DDR3 Memory

Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Shade
11-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by starstriker91:
Hi there Shade and Assassins. I just want to clear my doubt here. Although the minimum requirements are given, just want to be sure that's all. So does ACR works well with the following specs of this laptop?

Acer Aspire 4750G
Intel Core i5-2410M 2.3GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M, up to 2738 MB TurboCache
4GB DDR3 Memory

Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif As the specs state - laptop cards may work, but are not supported.

So if you have problems, Support may not be able to help - that's why you should be aware of it.

starstriker91
11-06-2011, 07:44 PM
OK. Thx for the confirmation Shade http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kunglaox57
11-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Will a HD Radeon 4890 be able to play this game on medium? MAYBE even high at low fps?

Gilles_DB
11-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Ehm, are they thesame than Brotherhood?, I mean, I can run Brotherhood on full settings with some lag, but I think I have an Intel Pentium, is that good??

LightningBlaze1
11-09-2011, 05:09 AM
I impress that ubisoft somehow raise the graphic and maintain the same system requirement like the last series. But i'm a bit skeptical that my pc could run it well

Here is my pc spec.

Processor: AMD Phenom 8650 triple-core processor ~2.3ghz
Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT 512mb
RAM: 2 GB ram

Can i play it on medium of even perhaps high???

Mr_Shade
11-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by LightningBlaze1:
I impress that ubisoft somehow raise the graphic and maintain the same system requirement like the last series. But i'm a bit skeptical that my pc could run it well

Here is my pc spec.

Processor: AMD Phenom 8650 triple-core processor ~2.3ghz
Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT 512mb
RAM: 2 GB ram

Can i play it on medium of even perhaps high??? Hi there,

Due to small difference in PC setups and performance, it's unwise to guess..

As long as you meet the required specs, the game will work - if you push the game too hard, as with any game, you can run into trouble.

Many different factors affect frame rates.. You could run high on most things but have to disable some features...

I know that sounds all doom and gloom, but until someone has the game, and has the exact PC specs as yourself, and tests the many different settings it's just guess work.

LightningBlaze1
11-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Thank you Mr_shade. I think I ready to play Revelation now.

Gilles_DB
11-09-2011, 09:13 AM
yea, about waiting for the game, when is it going to release on PC? I mean I can't go to the store if I don't know when it's going to be there. Plz reply
Thanks

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 05:29 AM
Updated first post with details of connection for registration and Uplay passport.

LCGuardian
11-10-2011, 11:22 AM
Never thought I'd see the day that the PC received an instalment in the AC series in the same calendar year as the consoles. Kudos to Ubisoft for finally getting its stuff together. And cheers Shade for giving us a confirmed release date. Much more painless than previous years.

Mr_Shade
11-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Just be careful of spoilers and links on youtube in the mean time!

There may be some extra news soon about the PC version, however at present the release date is all I have.

I will add any news to the first post when I get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ecma4
11-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks Shade, just what we've been looking for!

iBLegit
11-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Mr_shade i only want to know if the release date will be different for players that have bought Assassin's Creed Revelations on Steam? Or is Nov. 29th the official release date for Assassin's Creed Revelations for Steam players aswell?

Vey03
11-11-2011, 01:07 AM
At last! Thank you very much Mr Shade!

traqnveselinov
11-11-2011, 03:41 PM
dude can you help me to? my computer:
cpu 2.6ghz
ram 4gb
video card - Nvidia Gforce 9400 gt - 1gm
?
i dont think this game will work probably on my comp. but... i don't loose nothing to ask. (sorry for my bad english....

jag272
11-12-2011, 09:39 AM
just need to check something.

Every system checking website i visit says shader model 3.0 is both recommended and required so can you confirm for sure 5.0 is the recommended requirement and not 3.0 just want to check as 2 weeks ago when i checked i was a little over minimum according to Canyourunit and various other sites but now canyourunit gives me 100%

Mr_Shade
11-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by jag272:
just need to check something.

Every system checking website i visit says shader model 3.0 is both recommended and required so can you confirm for sure 5.0 is the recommended requirement and not 3.0 just want to check as 2 weeks ago when i checked i was a little over minimum according to Canyourunit and various other sites but now canyourunit gives me 100% The requirements are directly from the team and should be the ones you check rather than other websites.

The minimum to run the game is 3.0

recommended is 5.0 [for best experience]

restomaniac
11-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Just be careful of spoilers and links on youtube in the mean time!

There may be some extra news soon about the PC version, however at present the release date is all I have.

I will add any news to the first post when I get it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif Not being funny Shade but I found out when another player blurted it out in Trade whilst i was stood in Org whilst playing World Of Warcraft.
Not a great deal I can do about that.
These kind of things are always going to happen until Ubi actually treat all there gamers the same and do a proper cross platform release date.

rednas3636
11-12-2011, 12:19 PM
great to know =)

I got this, am i able to play ACR, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
radeon HD 5850
AMD phenom II black edition Mobile Processor X920 (2,3 HZ)
6 GB DDR3 memory
1000GB HDD

why do I ask? well, my laptop always gets quite hot when i'm playing Brotherhood =s

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by traqnveselinov:
dude can you help me to? my computer:
cpu 2.6ghz
ram 4gb
video card - Nvidia Gforce 9400 gt - 1gm
?
i dont think this game will work probably on my comp. but... i don't loose nothing to ask. (sorry for my bad english....

You can run the game close to maximum settings.

Coitsu
11-14-2011, 12:40 AM
Still 29th for release???

Tomorrow is 15th I can't wait any longer, let's hope a syncronised release

TheLeoCrow
11-14-2011, 03:23 AM
[...]- No Uplay passport needed to play the Multiplayer.[/b]

Does that mean we can change our multiplayer usernames this time? That would be amazing

Mr_Shade
11-14-2011, 04:17 AM
It's most likely still linked to your Uplay account, so that will be your username online, but I'll try and find out for you.

POPersiaT2T
11-14-2011, 04:36 AM
when can we get a free name change?

Mr_Shade
11-14-2011, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by POPersiaT2T:
when can we get a free name change? Changing names has a direct impact on games.

If you don't have any games on the account, it can be changed by support.

However

If you have games registered to the account, changing the name has many problems, like stopping online from working, and as such, support are not able to change it due to the above problems.

MinSin92
11-14-2011, 01:21 PM
how come this video on ubisoft's youtube channel say that its beeing released on november 15.?
it was uploaded about the same time of the last edit

Coitsu
11-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Yeah, Gamespot says nov 15, and on Steam says Nov, so I guess is tomorrow... I got my fingers crossed!!! I really want to play it asap. So tomorrow Ill become a legend!

MinSin92
11-14-2011, 01:54 PM
you have high expections of yourself xD
but i guess its december 1. since it do say so here (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.229241600) but then what im wondering is if it will be in PlayStation store because then ill buy it again just because i hate waiting and was expecting the game the 15.

EDIT: also steam do not say november 15. is says December 2011

repartee
11-14-2011, 05:32 PM
These are my PC (Laptop) Specs will I be able to run Assassin's Creed Revelations if so on minimum or recommended settings.

Processor Intel Core i3-2310M CPU @ 2.10GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium
Manufacturer TOSHIBA
Model Satellite C650 010
Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2

Graphics
Display adapter type Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Total available graphics memory 1696 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 64 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 1632 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.15.10.2353
Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

Thank you very much

I also have
Vertex Shader Support 4.1
Pixel Shader Support 4.1

TA_Mitsukita
11-14-2011, 09:26 PM
I love pre-purchasing a game with the expectations of it being released but then finding out its not released until 2 weeks later, this completely unacceptable. Why should the superior gaming system have to wait for something consoles get right away...This happens everytime.

dutchc0sta
11-15-2011, 02:23 AM
Mr_Shade , you only told us the release date for North America , the middle east & africa , what about Singapore? (South East Asia) , Would be glad to know the release date in Singapore as i would like to go to the stores once it's here! Or if anyone here knows please reply , thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sadowniczak
11-15-2011, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Aluessa87:
I love pre-purchasing a game with the expectations of it being released but then finding out its not released until 2 weeks later, this completely unacceptable. Why should the superior gaming system have to wait for something consoles get right away...This happens everytime.

Agreed. I was lucky enough to get the other games on console, decided to buy this one on PC. Looks like I won't be finishing Desmond's story by buying AC:3 now that I'm 2 weeks behind all of the console gamers. I feel for the Brotherhood PC purchasers and have to say that Ubi constantly screws the pooch in this regard. Thanks for another letdown.

Nimras186
11-15-2011, 09:05 AM
And again Ubisoft screw PC users over.

I for one thought their date given when you pre-ordered the date all shops in DK also gave would be the one we got it.

Yet again I see that we PC users has to waite and is it AGAIN because of your crappy DRM in hope of foiling those who will not pay which will still break it?

SixKeys
11-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Why are people still complaining about DRM? It's a one-time-only part of the registration process and has been since Brotherhood. The required-internet-access-at-all-times DRM was deactivated for AC2 ages ago. Nobody knows if Ubisoft is ever going to try and bring it back in some form, but the DRM has been GONE from all AC games for months. Stop saying the delay is because of DRM.

Drkanjl2112
11-15-2011, 01:56 PM
"The required-internet-access-at-all-times DRM was deactivated for AC2 ages ago."

Since when? I am playing AC2 right now and it still requires it.

TheLeoCrow
11-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Drkanjl2112:
"The required-internet-access-at-all-times DRM was deactivated for AC2 ages ago."

Since when? I am playing AC2 right now and it still requires it.

It only requires it when you start the game, not while playing

Coitsu
11-15-2011, 10:43 PM
I don't get it, why the delay? why 2 weeks? You can just throw it now and upload some patches as time goes by, like everyone does.

The question is... Why??? You say history is our playground, well release it today, patch it tomorrow.

Gvaz
11-16-2011, 01:51 AM
In Revelations did you guys FINALLY fix the low Level of Detail setting present in AC2 and ACB? Even on max there was a low quality of things except in a general area around your character.

This was terrible in AC2 but it was improved for ACB. Shadows were really obvious, but textures still needed a boost. Especially when I'm getting 30fps at 4xAA or 8xAA on max settings, I could stand to bump up other features instead if they were available.

Nimras186
11-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
Why are people still complaining about DRM? It's a one-time-only part of the registration process and has been since Brotherhood. The required-internet-access-at-all-times DRM was deactivated for AC2 ages ago. Nobody knows if Ubisoft is ever going to try and bring it back in some form, but the DRM has been GONE from all AC games for months. Stop saying the delay is because of DRM.

Because the DELAY is because of DRM it was on AC2 and it was on AC2 Brotherhood and it is again on AC2 Revelation I just have that feeling.

DRM is a big issue for all gaming companies for some reason they think Consoles are not something that can be hacked hence no need to worry there.

And btw the DRM has not been removed from AC2 or AC2B that you think it has is wrong.

Ubisoft did the same Blizzard did with Star Craft 2 they made it so after you have activated the game using their DRM the DRM then downloaded what was needed to accept you play offline as well as play online without having to worry about it.

But the DRM is still there it can still be felt if you want to.

Yes they made it so you do not see it or feel it as much.

Anyway as far I am concerned I do not care what the reason is I am tired that the PC edition gets ****ed everytime.

But at least they do not PORT the game 100% from console not sure if they even PORT Revelation as they have with AC before, and I hope they do not port from Xbox 360 as many other companies does especially as Xbox 360 has the worst and crappiest grafic you could wish for if they have to port it should be their PS3 version as PS3 is so far ahead of the Xbox in grafic power. But I rather saw they build for PC 100% as PC has the best Grafic on the market and the best hardware offcourse if you build it so.

MinSin92
11-16-2011, 10:19 AM
They port from xbox because of the bad grapics, because not everyone have a high preformance pc, so they rather have some who think the grapics are bad then some who can't play at all

SixKeys
11-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Nimras186:
Because the DELAY is because of DRM it was on AC2 and it was on AC2 Brotherhood and it is again on AC2 Revelation I just have that feeling.

(...)

And btw the DRM has not been removed from AC2 or AC2B that you think it has is wrong.

Dude, it IS gone. Once I've started up the game, if my internet connection goes down suddenly while I'm in the middle of playing (as in doing missions, running around, whatever, not when I start up the launcher), I am still able to play the game. That is proof that the always-online DRM is gone. That goes for both AC2 and Brotherhood. If you cannot play the game when your internet connection goes down in the middle of it, then there is something wrong with your copy.

mr_doom1987
11-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Will the ACR DLCs be free for the PC, like the Da Vinci Disappearance?
BUT unlike the Da Vinci Disappearance (DVD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif) the DLCs come out later than the PC release date.
If we have to pay, then the DLCs will include exclusive content, so people who pre-ordered the game just to get the exclusive multiplayer personas (like me), will have the disadvantage. What's then the point of pre-ordering special eitions? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Aditya-Jain
11-20-2011, 12:34 AM
My desktop Specs

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
System Manufacturer: INTEL
System Model: DG31PR
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Power Supply: 450 W
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

I plan on buying a graphics card that'll run Assassin's creed revelations at Max settings at min price 'cause I plan on buying a laptop after 1 year which means I'll leave my desktop to "Requiesta De' Pacé" (rest in peace).
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

How does one get to know whether a graphics card would be able run a game (max settings, AA on) ?

How does one get to know whether a graphics card would be able run a game (max settings, AA off) ?

How does one get to know whether a graphics card would be able to just run a game (lowest settings) ?

Assassin's Creed : Revelations system requirements - Source : http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...519/m/1391086859/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/1391086859/p/1)

Minimum Configuration:
Supported OS : Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows 7® SP1
Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E4300 @ 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+ @ 2.4GHZ
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 – compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX® June2010 or newer (libraries included on disc)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
Others: Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player.

Recommended Configuration:
Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0 – compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
Sound: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Ubisoft has written 7-8 series in two lines but the actual market has 8-9 variants in one manufacturer's one line of series for example HIS has 7 variants only for 6600 series.

GPU 6670
Core Clock 800 MHz
Memory Clock 1600 MHz
Memory Size 1024 MB
Memory Type DDR3
Memory Interface 128 bit
Interface PCI Express x16 (PCI Express 2.1)

What difference does core clock make while game play and how do I figure out the min core clock for a game?

What difference does memory clock make while game play and how do I figure out the min memory clock for a game ?

What difference does memory type make while game play and how do I figure out the min memory type for a game ?

What difference does memory interface make while game play and how do I figure out the min memory interface for a game ?

I have a PCI Express x16 slot on my motherboard DG31PR. I don't know which version.

the data below is copied from http://ark.intel.com/products/...Desktop-Board-DG31PR (http://ark.intel.com/products/50375/Intel-Desktop-Board-DG31PR)

Graphics Specifications
Integrated Graphics Yes
Graphics Output VGA
Dual Display Capable Yes
Discrete Graphics PCIe x16

Expansion Options
PCI Support 2
PCIe x1 Gen 2.x 1
PCIe x4 Gen 2.x 0
PCIe x8 Gen 2.x 0
PCIe x16 Gen 2.x 1

On a few forums it says I have a 1.0 slot, above its stated that I can expand upto 2.x. I've read that PCI E is backwards compatible but still I want to make sure.

samithap
11-20-2011, 04:46 AM
Hai Iam back Please tell PC Release date Assassin’s Creed Revelations I am waiting long time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

starstriker91
11-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Hey guys was just wondering will the PC Collector's Edition be available on the same date?

Black_Widow9
11-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by samithap:
Hai Iam back Please tell PC Release date Assassin’s Creed Revelations I am waiting long time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif
The original post has been edited to include the information about the release. Check it out. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MilenSRB
11-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Hey if you pre-order the standard edition do you get the Turkish assassin armor and the Templar knight ?

TheLeoCrow
11-28-2011, 07:07 AM
It's most likely still linked to your Uplay account, so that will be your username online, but I'll try and find out for you.

Any new info about changing the screen name on the multiplayer? I don't want to change my account's username but the one that others can see on the multiplayer. I would hate to have to create a new account, since I have 120 unredeemed points on uplay (and I don't know if it's against the rules since I do NOT plan to use the new account on the forums)

diaze1
11-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by mr_doom1987:
If we have to pay, then the DLCs will include exclusive content, so people who pre-ordered the game just to get the exclusive multiplayer personas (like me), will have the disadvantage. What's then the point of pre-ordering special eitions? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

What's the point of pre-ordering a game at all? You get it on Day-0, sometimes even earlier and in some cases even cheaper.
The publisher may decide to give you an extra bonus like the multiplayer characters, but if they want to make them available to people after the initial release, it's up to them and not to you.
Remember: not everyone is able to pre-order the game/buy it on the launch day. Should they be completely left out with incomplete content?

Matej30121999
11-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi! I´ve got one question, does AC:R works on same grapihic engine like a AC:B? Thanks, Biggest fan of Assassins´s creed! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

diaze1
11-28-2011, 08:43 AM
From what I heard, it's running on a slightly modified engine. People who have pirated it (no, I didn't) said that it runs even better than Brotherhood with prettier graphics.

mr_doom1987
11-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by diaze1:
What's the point of pre-ordering a game at all? You get it on Day-0, sometimes even earlier and in some cases even cheaper.
The publisher may decide to give you an extra bonus like the multiplayer characters, but if they want to make them available to people after the initial release, it's up to them and not to you.
Remember: not everyone is able to pre-order the game/buy it on the launch day. Should they be completely left out with incomplete content?
No, you misunderstood. Look at Brotherhood, most PC gamers don't have any exclusive content, because there weren't any DLCs for getting them, like I really wanted the Officer, but there was no way of getting him, only by downloading that digital deluxe edition. But in ACR if there would be a DLC with pre order exclusives only 2 weeks after release, that really won't be fair, especialy to people who bought a 100$ Animus edition. It would be nice to get the exclusives with a later DLC.

mr_doom1987
11-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by MilenSRB:
Hey if you pre-order the standard edition do you get the Turkish assassin armor and the Templar knight ?
I'm going to answer you because u have SRB in your profile name. Srbija! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif
No, you don't, but with the Special edition (http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-revelations-special-edition-136446?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Assassins%20Creed%20Revelations) you do.
P.S. the game can't be shipped to Serbia.

Scystab
11-28-2011, 12:51 PM
let's hope there won't be any more delays now! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MilenSRB
11-28-2011, 01:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MilenSRB:
I'm going to answer you because u have SRB in your profile name. Srbija! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif
No, you don't, but with the Special edition (http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-revelations-special-edition-136446?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Assassins%20Creed%20Revelations) you do.
P.S. the game can't be shipped to Serbia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>How come I pre-ordered days ago in a local game shop. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif
P.S Congratulations on solving my nickname riddle Srbija! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

car556
11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Thanks dude http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
You made my day but please answer me this
(The game is coming out in 3 days **** yea!)
My specs on my PC are
Intel Core 2 duo with 3.4ghz
Ati Radeon 4800HD series
Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1
2GB ram
please answer
*Note*
I can run Battlefield 3 COD MW 3 and Saints Row The Third on Ultra
with no problem except i must put Battlefield 3 on medium http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

E1_ASES1N0
11-28-2011, 05:14 PM
Okay question, This is my video card. Please dear Lord tell me its okay to use for this game before i go and buy it tomorrow.

AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics

Tully__
11-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by E1_ASES1N0:
Okay question, This is my video card. Please dear Lord tell me its okay to use for this game before i go and buy it tomorrow.

AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
As mentioned in the original post in this thread, it might work but there's no guarantee. You might be best advised to wait a couple of weeks then ask if anyone has it running on a similar system before buying the game.

msnhaozhang
11-28-2011, 10:08 PM
it`s past midnight in some parts of the world...just saying

jdyben
11-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Well it just hit 10 minutes past midnight EST. I wonder when it is going to be released.

jekerdud
11-28-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by jdyben:
Well it just hit 10 minutes past midnight EST. I wonder when it is going to be released.

Same here. I was excited allllllll day wanting to play this at midnight, and now I am left here wondering 20 minutes after midnight.

Ubisoft, just flip the switch for digital downloads already!!!

diaze1
11-28-2011, 10:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by diaze1:
No, you misunderstood. Look at Brotherhood, most PC gamers don't have any exclusive content, because there weren't any DLCs for getting them, like I really wanted the Officer, but there was no way of getting him, only by downloading that digital deluxe edition. But in ACR if there would be a DLC with pre order exclusives only 2 weeks after release, that really won't be fair, especialy to people who bought a 100$ Animus edition. It would be nice to get the exclusives with a later DLC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, I see. Well, it took them 6 months to port Brotherhood - in the meantime they made 6 DLCs, this time they had 2 weeks in which they still haven't released any of the DLCs.
So it's highly unlikely that the PC gamers will get that kind of stuff too early.

jekerdud
11-28-2011, 10:31 PM
So this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1067519/m/6491036569 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/6491036569) mentions that the game will not be available for download until 10AM PST.... are you serious? Since I am east coast, I could just go to walmart now and buy the PC version since it's the 29th here, come on UBI, allow downloads now.

jdyben
11-28-2011, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by jekerdud:
So this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1067519/m/6491036569 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5031067519/m/6491036569) mentions that the game will not be available for download until 10AM PST.... are you serious? Since I am east coast, I could just go to walmart now and buy the PC version since it's the 29th here, come on UBI, allow downloads now.

Yeah now i am regretting this decision... lol I really just wanted to see the short animated film that came with pre-order, but that will prolly hit the net sometime after someone else gets it... #failbyme

jekerdud
11-28-2011, 10:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jekerdud:

Yeah now i am regretting this decision... lol I really just wanted to see the short animated film that came with pre-order, but that will prolly hit the net sometime after someone else gets it... #failbyme </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. Next time I will NOT download it. I guess I will have to put up with standing in line or something. First you screw the PC player by making us wait an extra two weeks, then you screw the player who wants to be able to play the second it turns to the day of release. #badbusiness

jdyben
11-29-2011, 12:49 AM
yeah its official... I will probably never pre-order another Ubisoft game ever again. This was a big disappointment....

msnhaozhang
11-29-2011, 07:42 AM

Yeah now i am regretting this decision... lol I really just wanted to see the short animated film that came with pre-order, but that will prolly hit the net sometime after someone else gets it... #failbyme

You can see AC embers online. just type 'Watch assassin`s creed embers online' into google

jdyben
11-29-2011, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by msnhaozhang:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jdyben:

You can see AC embers online. just type 'Watch assassin`s creed embers online' into google </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Embers isnt the content coming out AC:R

larsthebigone
11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
help,
ACR lags all the time, if i don't move the mouse, it's ok ( 60fps), but from the moment i move the mouse or if i start running, i only have 10 or 20 fps, and serious lag...
and this is for all resolutions, so 800*600, but the same happens with 2048*1152

spec:
amd phenon II x6 @ 3Ghz
radeon 6870 @ 950 Mhz
8gb ram
win 7 x64
help http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

mr_bad09
11-30-2011, 04:11 AM
Just to warn people, they are possibly lying customers about DRM again.

They claim a one only activation as their DRM yet their patch notes claim fixes for problems running an "offline mode".

Not the same thing Ubi, any chance you can actually stop lying to people you ask money from? You are your own worst enemy on this platform....

AnthonyA85
11-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by larsthebigone:
help,
ACR lags all the time, if i don't move the mouse, it's ok ( 60fps), but from the moment i move the mouse or if i start running, i only have 10 or 20 fps, and serious lag...
and this is for all resolutions, so 800*600, but the same happens with 2048*1152

spec:
amd phenon II x6 @ 3Ghz
radeon 6870 @ 950 Mhz
8gb ram
win 7 x64

Sounds like a graphics driver problem. Simple fix for that.

Make sure your graphics card drivers are UP TO DATE.

That should fix it.

larsthebigone
11-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by larsthebigone:
help,

spec:
amd phenon II x6 @ 3Ghz
radeon 6870 @ 950 Mhz
8gb ram
win 7 x64

Sounds like a graphics driver problem. Simple fix for that.

Make sure your graphics card drivers are UP TO DATE.

That should fix it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope, already installed new drivers, also tried with older drivers, cuz maybe they worked, but it is still full of lag,
and please, i'm not a noob, so don't give a stupid fix like that...

TheLeoCrow
11-30-2011, 12:41 PM
I too kept my drivers up to date but not the catalyst control center, or when i installed new drivers and ccc, i didn't unistal the older versions first and I had this problem with ACB. It was fixed by uninstalling the old drivers and CCC and then installing the new versions

GottabeMad
11-30-2011, 05:06 PM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/8879/okays.jpg

It has been 1 hour from the official release time.\

Why can't I play the game on Steam ???

I am in Australia and this issue happens to many other E.U players as well.

GottabeMad
11-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Ignore the above post. Game is unlocked now.

Thanks.

Nimras186
12-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Wow getting more and more angry on Ubisoft I pre-ordered the Animus Edition here 10/06-2011 and still no game from Ubisoft.

Huvari
12-03-2011, 04:25 AM
Posted Wed November 30 2011 16:06
im really ****ed off I still can't play the goddam game... can someone tell me how to ****ing fix the Ubisoft Game Launcher...

ElitesamuraI26
12-03-2011, 07:50 AM
I don't fricking understand on why UBISOFT decided to launch the game late for pc gamers?

BySalyanmanX
12-04-2011, 06:50 AM
4th december today and the game still didn't come to Turkey. WHERE ?S THAT GAMEEEE ! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

TNinja01
12-18-2011, 01:55 PM
I was wondering. Everytime I start the game, I get the UPlay launcher, and are required to login.

Now on the box, it says I only need internet to activate the game, and not to continue playing it.

How does this work?

Razrback16
02-22-2012, 10:02 PM
I was wondering. Everytime I start the game, I get the UPlay launcher, and are required to login.

Now on the box, it says I only need internet to activate the game, and not to continue playing it.

How does this work?

There is an "offline" option. You can click "settings" in the launcher window and then check the box that says "start in offline mode". I'd recommend using online mode whenever you can though for save game synchronization, etc.

anniekassler
03-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Now assassin's creed revelations CD Key is very cheap now for PC ,the price is just $ 25.99 (http://www.hotcdkey.com/Mass-Effect-3-1071.html) from hotcdkey.com (http://www.hotcdkey.com/Mass-Effect-3-1071.html) If use discont code, HC44481, the price will be cheaper

oliacr
03-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Do not advertise here. ; I hope AC 3 's system reqs. will be the same with the Revelations.

turtwig2010
04-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Just want to Ask what would be the best settings for a Nvidia GeForce GT 220 Graphics card

LonegamerNO1
05-11-2012, 08:35 PM
would my c64 run it?