PDA

View Full Version : New Samurai Heroe

Siegfried-Z
04-03-2019, 03:28 PM
First off i Don't have any info about the new Samurai i'm sorry.
Just want some news about him and share some hopes.

1/ Direct question to Ubi.

Are we going to wait 1 week before release in game to have some news about the new Samurai dude ?

The next season should (if things are logically made) happen on the end of April/Beginning of May.
So let's say arround the 2nd may because it is a thursday (take note that this is only a personnal though, i Don't want to share any wrong infos).

I think it is ok to have Reworks info a Week before it start, but the new char should get a bigger teasing. We should discover a bit about him each Den's like 3 weeks before reveal at least.
And Damn, what is this axe ? I didn't find anything like this while searching different type of Japanese axes ^^
Hurry to listen the story and inspiration of this weapon as a choice for him.

2/ The new Heroe himself

I also want to share a message.
I really hope the team have learn from their previous mistakes.

I mean, i hope the new Samurai is going to be viable, interesting and strong of course. But please Don't makes him TOO strong (BP recovery and JJ overtuned DMG/Feats on release) and Don't released him with some annoying bugs (BP guaranteed SB) or unsynch mooves (JJ Lights). Please, just give us a good heroe, but make a correct test before we got him in game.

You should have realize than most players dislike too strong heroes. We Don't want an easy win heroe, only a strong and viable one but which requires to pull off some skills to win. Please.

At least, looking at his weapon i gess he is not going to spam lights and according to the 6 others Samurais kit, he should not have too many bash. It should not at least..

Thanks for reading this, i just Don't want the same mess for him and the 2 others later this year than the one we got for JJ and BP.

EvoX.
04-03-2019, 08:11 PM
It was always a week prior to a new hero's launch that we see in their movesets and all that. They won't suddenly change the routine, and it's not like the CM's know any better then us, so...

Helnekromancer
04-03-2019, 09:52 PM
Just a functional Samurai, a flowing kit just like Kensei. I hate how these new/rework heroes get a somewhat broad movelist but players only care and use the same 2 cheesy combos and then you fight a lvl 3 bot and he's giving you a run for your money because their using the entire movelist.

I hope we finally get a good DLC Samurai hero, they barely worked on the other 2 DLC Samurais just like Nuxia. There is no excuse now if the 3rd Samurai hero is straight up trash.

Siegfried-Z
04-03-2019, 11:07 PM
It was always a week prior to a new hero's launch that we see in their movesets and all that. They won't suddenly change the routine, and it's not like the CM's know any better then us, so...

I know.
But i dont talk about the entire mooveset show.
Atm we didnt see anything about him.. how he look, his weapon, an execution, a little teaser there we can see him moove arround like for the wulins etc
This is what i am talking about when i say we should have some small things about him each den till the release date from now.

And, my op also had a point number 2.

Just a functional Samurai, a flowing kit just like Kensei. I hate how these new/rework heroes get a somewhat broad movelist but players only care and use the same 2 cheesy combos and then you fight a lvl 3 bot and he's giving you a run for your money because their using the entire movelist.

I hope we finally get a good DLC Samurai hero, they barely worked on the other 2 DLC Samurais just like Nuxia. There is no excuse now if the 3rd Samurai hero is straight up trash.

Yes. This is the point.
I and i think most players would like a heroe with a viable full kit.
But nothing OP or toxic he could abuse.
Just a heroe strong enough to be viable but with which you dont have the "easy win" feeling.