PDA

View Full Version : Bash nerfs

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Bashes need to cost way more stamina when used, especially when they are spammed. Bash should increase in stamina usage the more they are used in quick succession.
Ganks are already hard enough to deal with, throw in 1 single glad and it's a death sentence, or a bash happy valk and you don't have a chance of walking away from the fight.

Baggin_
04-03-2019, 12:16 AM
Personally I think there shouldn't be any bashes from neutral. They should either come from throwing a hit first or soft feinting.

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-03-2019, 12:27 AM
Personally I think there shouldn't be any bashes from neutral. They should either come from throwing a hit first or soft feinting.

I don't agree with soft feinting bashes but I do like that idea of having to land the hit first to do a bash.

Siegfried-Z
04-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Bashes need to cost way more stamina when used, especially when they are spammed. Bash should increase in stamina usage the more they are used in quick succession.
Ganks are already hard enough to deal with, throw in 1 single glad and it's a death sentence, or a bash happy valk and you don't have a chance of walking away from the fight.

I would agree in 1v1 as there is no revenge gain now. So a bash heroe can abuse it.

But in 4v4, bash feeds a lot of revenge, i dont have any fear to be gank by Conq or others bash heroes untill there is a boring BP there to broke my revenge shield.

Ps: Valk is a weak ganker.

Sweaty_Sock
04-03-2019, 02:37 PM
Also if you nerf bashes are you going to give HA or speed up lights to compensate? You'd end up with a very similar pool of heros

FlyinBeef
04-03-2019, 04:18 PM

I think it will be very good idea to increase start time, now the dodge start window is 100ms, but it can be 300ms or 500ms for example, imagine Prior or Conq who can make bash only after full delay timing or something like this.

Oo_zayron_oO
04-05-2019, 10:01 AM
That will be perfect if cost like a zone attack, but there's no way they will do something like that. They will lose a lot of random players, random players give money and you know....