PDA

View Full Version : LF UK PVP xbox clan

RobGailey
04-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Hi guys I'm looking for a clan that are mostly into pvp and a little pve to get those builds optimizes.
I'm 27 and in the UK play most nights maybe 5/7 and every weekend unless I get a call out to work. I've got a dry sense of humour and my wife games too so she will jump on now and then too.

I just want a fun group of guys to go rogue with and get tight on skirmish.

GS 462 rifle crit chance build mk17 top 3% pvp kills on xbox but I wanna get higher anyone feeling the same?

Plumzv2
04-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Hey if you are interested in joining a great Xbox community check out Rapture Gaming Community. We have multiple battalions that support many games. We are currently looking for more members for The Division 2. We have members from all over the world so there is usually always someone on to play with. We do have a good amount of people that enjoy dark zone and pvp from all over the world. Our only requirements are as follow:
- Working headset
- 17 or older
- Good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players
We have many veterans and newcomers to The Division and are always willing to help out with anything. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, use the following link and instructions to sign up! Hope to play with you soon!
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=5393

Click on the link to sign up. Head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out an app for Atlas Battalion(The Division).

Any questions you can also message me at my gamertag on xbox at: rG Plumz