PDA

View Full Version : The Install Key code given in SH3 Doesn't work!

GANDRAS
01-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Can someone on the site please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have entered the GDF code as printed on the sticker, px is that each time I enter it it keeps saying code is wrong, I've also tried with caps off,dashes - no dashes etc, its now like I want to sell secrets to the denebian empire, I just want to log into my disk and play the GDF game. can some one anyone help me with this bull****.

anxiously awaiting for help

blairgowrie
01-07-2011, 05:59 AM
Hang in there GANDRAS. I am sure someone will be along shortly to help you out. If not, I will get someone from UBI staff involved.

What operating system are you using?

blairgowrie
01-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Bump.

blairgowrie
01-09-2011, 03:38 PM
I have pm'd the Forum Manager to see if she can offer some help.

kleaneasy
01-11-2011, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by GANDRAS:
Can someone on the site please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have entered the GDF code as printed on the sticker, px is that each time I enter it it keeps saying code is wrong, I've also tried with caps off,dashes - no dashes etc, its now like I want to sell secrets to the denebian empire, I just want to log into my disk and play the GDF game. can some one anyone help me with this bull****.

anxiously awaiting for help

Hi Gandras, sorry for the slow response but I've been away.

If this is a new purchase I'm afraid you'll need to contact the retailer from whom you bought the game explaining the issue with the key, the retailer is responsible for providing you with a working key so they're the first port of call if it doesnt work. If its not a new purchase, or you've not received assistance from the retailer please contact Ubisoft support (their direct weblink is in my signature) who can help http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif