PDA

View Full Version : sturmolog ... need help

e5kimo
10-18-2004, 09:10 PM
sturmolog looks like a neat stats utility BUT how do you set it up ?

whatever i try there never seems to be a log file that sturmolog can parse. do i have to trigger some event (user STAT) before i start flying ? do i have to do that at the end of a mission ? i m not sure how to go about it.

also do i need to add extra commands to the conf.ini in order to have a logfile created ?

i m totally lost .. i want to use this tool to generate coop mission stats to be posted on the squad site. your help is much appreciated.

( http://www.sturmolog.heatware.de/ link to sturmolog in case any one wants to try it)

e5kimo
10-18-2004, 09:10 PM
sturmolog looks like a neat stats utility BUT how do you set it up ?

whatever i try there never seems to be a log file that sturmolog can parse. do i have to trigger some event (user STAT) before i start flying ? do i have to do that at the end of a mission ? i m not sure how to go about it.

also do i need to add extra commands to the conf.ini in order to have a logfile created ?

i m totally lost .. i want to use this tool to generate coop mission stats to be posted on the squad site. your help is much appreciated.

( http://www.sturmolog.heatware.de/ link to sturmolog in case any one wants to try it)

rummyrum
10-19-2004, 05:10 AM
You may need to rename the eventlog in your con.ini...to what I dont know as this is really just a bump to get your question answerd.

e5kimo
10-19-2004, 05:14 AM
yes .. i think i worked it out somehow..

looks like there are a number of log related settings in conf.ini
i set them all to 1 (keeplog and what they are called)

also renamed the console log to logfile.log from just log

now it seems to work .. also .. i was impatient and got an error trying to parse the file while FB was still running .. seems you have to exit il2 first.

good program the sturmolog. lets hope they implement an export to html/xml function (doubt it though).