PDA

View Full Version : Valk heavy = 2 damage more than Orochi double top light, balanced?

Zombie.Face
04-01-2019, 09:19 AM
the title kinda says it all there. how much harder is it to get a Valk heavy off compared to the orochi double top light? 2 damage points harder? cmon guys at ubi, look at the valks damage here. u actually have to work for a Valk heavy attack unlike the orochi top lite into free top light.. i give up... not sure what else to say to convince these devs. devs should really look into how much damage each character can get off a full stamina bar drain. Valk gets such little damage for her stamina bar ratio its kinda gross. burn all your stamina for like 60 damage.. wow, thats great. sorry to get negative here, just not sure what to say or do anymore. i know I'm not the only person feeling this way and i know others need some balance work too. if the valk was a new hero coming next week would you set her numbers to where they are currently? I'm guessing no since all the new ones crush it on damage and everyone would be disappointed.

Sweaty_Sock
04-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Dude you have a thread on this, hows about 'orochi cant bash, or trip'. Heros do different things and top lights are that guys specialty. Your an assassin with permanent guard. I get you want her buffed, she does need a look, but stop with this please

Siegfried-Z
04-01-2019, 10:11 AM
If Ubinsulin see this your thread is going to be closed ..
I would love a Valk buff and she deserve it but you made 3 threads about it with one having more than 40 comments and even from the mods.

No need to spam the forum with this.

Sweaty_Sock
04-01-2019, 02:02 PM
There is also the irony of this... yes 1 hit = 2 more damage than 2 hits

Spinachf
04-01-2019, 02:51 PM
Her sweep trip combo does a ton of damage, valk is and has always been op

Goat_of_Vermund
04-01-2019, 03:00 PM
Op? Lol, it is only 35 and it is mostly painfully obvious she will go for it. Which is a free anything if you dodge it.
And yeah... always been op. Wasn't even viable before the rework.

Spinachf
04-01-2019, 03:04 PM
She is OP

FlyinBeef
04-01-2019, 03:51 PM
She is OP

I don’t even want to answer, your words are more like a joke, especially today is April 1, I don’t want to look like a fool answering seriously, but we have serious discussions here, so it’s all the same.
Valk is very bad hero, people who think she is OP just bad in game imo, I don't want to insult anybody, but that is true, only weak players with low skill and bad game understanding will call such character OP. She even not a middle hero, she is worse.

UbiInsulin
04-01-2019, 06:49 PM
If Ubinsulin see this your thread is going to be closed ..
I would love a Valk buff and she deserve it but you made 3 threads about it with one having more than 40 comments and even from the mods.

No need to spam the forum with this.

Sorry, yeah. Too many active threads about the same thing on the front page. Redirect discussion here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2023446-Valk-Damage-buff-PLZZZZZ !